Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goblin Slayer

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Goblin Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Also, if you have Netflix, check out the Seven Deadly Sins.
    I never liked that one honestly.

The other ones I like are Attack on Titan, Shiki, and Saga of Tanya the Evil. My full list is more extensive (too long to write out), but those are the ones I stand behind as fairly red pilled and good watches.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Watch anime goyim while in the real world they are walking across your southern Border.
    Most young right wing racially awake White people watch anime. You are aware of this right?

There's literally an anime with a loli Nazi as the main protagonist.

They had Tanya (Saga of Tanya the Evil) as the mascot for 8Chan/pol/ for months.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Most young right wing racially awake White people watch anime. You are aware of this right?

...They had Tanya (Saga of Tanya the Evil) as the mascot for 8Chan/pol/ for months.

I read both /pol/'s every day. I remember a couple of months ago Anime Fags tried bombing threads with these cartoon images and the Mods/Jannies put a stop to it.

Are you including /pol/ ?
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (11th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

I read both /pol/'s every day. I remember a couple of months ago Anime Fags tried bombing threads with these cartoon images and the Mods/Jannies put a stop to it.

Are you including /pol/ ?
    Yes.

Especially /pol/.

If someone is doing slide threads with anything they get in trouble. That can happen with anything. It's unrelated.

Thanks

gay.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (11th December 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Most of you guys are Boomers.

I wasn't sure about posting this, but I see your point.
    Not a boomer, and glad you shared this....but just can't relate. I grew up, well raised by boomers, as kids we only watched cartoons for maybe an hour or two on Saturday mornings. That's it., and that was after...we had already gotten our newspaper routes delivered.

Basically, what I'm saying is it's not just "boomers" who don't relate. Anime to me seems like cartoons, and cartoons are for kids. Men, regardless of what generation, should be men. We are doomed if cartoons and computer time is what men do all day. Nothing will be built. Nothing created. If your generation wants to sit this one out behind the computer screen, it really does affect us all.
    life is good.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (12th December 2018),End Times (11th December 2018),Jewboo (11th December 2018),woodman (11th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Not a boomer, and glad you shared this....but just can't relate. I grew up, well raised by boomers, as kids we only watched cartoons for maybe an hour or two on Saturday mornings. That's it., and that was after...we had already gotten our newspaper routes delivered.

Basically, what I'm saying is it's not just "boomers" who don't relate. Anime to me seems like cartoons, and cartoons are for kids. Men, regardless of what generation, should be men. We are doomed if cartoons and computer time is what men do all day. Nothing will be built. Nothing created. If your generation wants to sit this one out behind the computer screen, it really does affect us all.
    Most anime/cosplay fans - especially the males ("man" not accurate) - are functionally asexual. Their "love life" is lived within anime. "Waifus." Many of them "incels," though most of them prefer fantasyland over real women. *

It's OK to avoid the greater world because you're not ready to go on a kamikaze attack against "target(s)."

It's NOT OK to retreat into a mind- and soul-bending fake world, for whatever reason. No, you can't "save the world," but you can still play a part in standing for something (good).

* most of the "alt-right" types - and others - who criticize healthy, highly-fertile, highly-attractive (to actual men) women's bodies as "fat" are among these defectives...they prefer pre-pubescent boy bodies, as often found in sexually-mature Asian females (e.g., Anglin).
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Hitch (11th December 2018),madfranks (12th December 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    No, you can't "save the world," but you can still play a part in standing for something (good).
    I'll stand for something good all day long. All my life long, happily.

No politics, nor emotions, can go toe to toe with morals.

It's dying for something good I ponder. As time goes on...is there anything good left to fight and die for? CT, we live in a world now where (well, you know) absolutely nothing makes any logical sense anymore.

Not many choices for folks. It's all muddy water. Well, we can do what we've been doing..sit back and watch it happen, and/or post on GSUS. lol
    life is good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Most anime/cosplay fans - especially the males ("man" not accurate) - are functionally asexual. Their "love life" is lived within anime. "Waifus." Many of them "incels," though most of them prefer fantasyland over real women. *

It's OK to avoid the greater world because you're not ready to go on a kamikaze attack against "target(s)."

It's NOT OK to retreat into a mind- and soul-bending fake world, for whatever reason. No, you can't "save the world," but you can still play a part in standing for something (good).

* most of the "alt-right" types - and others - who criticize healthy, highly-fertile, highly-attractive (to actual men) women's bodies as "fat" are among these defectives...they prefer pre-pubescent boy bodies, as often found in sexually-mature Asian females (e.g., Anglin).
    LOL, I knew you were talking about Anglin before I finished reading your post. He's got a hard on for Occasio Cortez right now, because she fits that bill (thin boy body). Barf!!
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

15. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

End Times (12th December 2018)

Thanks

* most of the "alt-right" types - and others - who criticize healthy, highly-fertile, highly-attractive (to actual men) women's bodies as "fat" are among these defectives...

You tell 'em Fred!