Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: African Space Research Program

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Re: African Space Research Program

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I admit I didn't make it through the whole video, but looking at it now, yeah, I see what you mean. It should be obvious to all but the most brainwashed that there are legitimate differences between the races.
    ^...
    https://www.targetmap.com/Thumbnails...THUMB_IPAD.jpg
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

End Times (14th December 2018),midnight rambler (14th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Monty, that’s just raycist.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (14th December 2018),monty (14th December 2018)

Platinum
    Thanks

When I was in kindergarten, a classmate and I decided to build a car. We made a list of all the things we would need - 4 wheels with tires, an engine, a transmission, maybe a steering wheel and a muffler. We each had fathers with a lot of junk vehicles in the hedge row, so we thought it wouldn't be a problem to get all the parts together. We were going to have our parents help us get all the stuff to the school gym on a Saturday where the two of us would assemble it and go for a drive. Needless to say, the plan didn't really go anywhere. Watching this video reminded me of my 5 year old self. Lots of ambition, and above average intelligence for my peer group, but a very limited understanding of the big picture and how mechanical systems really work.
    I'm not saying forget what you lost.
    I suppose there's a purpose in pain.
    What we make of ourselves has a cost,
    and it's paid every time we take hold of the reins.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to horseshoe3 For This Useful Post:

End Times (15th December 2018),midnight rambler (15th December 2018),osoab (16th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe3 View Post
    When I was in kindergarten, a classmate and I decided to build a car. We made a list of all the things we would need - 4 wheels with tires, an engine, a transmission, maybe a steering wheel and a muffler. We each had fathers with a lot of junk vehicles in the hedge row, so we thought it wouldn't be a problem to get all the parts together. We were going to have our parents help us get all the stuff to the school gym on a Saturday where the two of us would assemble it and go for a drive. Needless to say, the plan didn't really go anywhere. Watching this video reminded me of my 5 year old self. Lots of ambition, and above average intelligence for my peer group, but a very limited understanding of the big picture and how mechanical systems really work.
    A word in conclusion about the relations between the whites and blacks. What must be the general character of the intercourse between them? Am I to treat the black man as my equal or my inferior? I must show him that I can respect the dignity of human personality in every one, and this attitude in me he must be able to see for himself; but the essential thing is that there shall be a real feeling of brotherliness. How far this is to find complete expression in the sayings and doings of daily life must be settled by circumstances. The negro is a child, and with children nothing can be done without the use of authority. We must, therefore, so arrange the circumstances of daily life that my natural authority can find expression. With regard to the negroes, then, I have coined the formula: "I am your brother, it is true, but your elder brother."

-- Christian missionary Albert Schweitzer, On the Edge of the Primeval Forest (1922)
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.