Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Obamacare "unconstitutional"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Breaking News: Obamacare "unconstitutional"

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Breaking News: Obamacare "unconstitutional"

Don't get all excited, something by someone will somehow override this. You know I'm right.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (14th December 2018),osoab (15th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Don't get all excited, something by someone will somehow override this. You know I'm right.
    SCROTUS, likely, with Kavanaugh voting in favor.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    And it will take years even if expedited. Probably a ruling just after the 2020 elections.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    SCROTUS, likely, with Kavanaugh voting in favor.
    Roberts is still there.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    I bought fucking health insurance though my practice because the penalty would have cost more - hadn't been to a doctor since I was 16. Closed my practice in 2018 and I just dropped my insurance - good riddance. No way am I paying several hundred dollars a month for a worthless scam. Millions like me are dropping out and canceling health insurance because most simply can't afford it. Health insurance is a lay away plan so your doctor and hospital get paid and can rape the system for profit - it does nothing for your health.

now I qualify for social security - which means it will probably go broke soon! The system is scam and ponzi - don't participate in it.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

hoarder (15th December 2018),midnight rambler (15th December 2018),osoab (15th December 2018)

Thanks

When a communist "judge" in Hawaii or California makes its "ruling", it automatically applies nationwide and the media gloats about Trump being rebuked. When a normal judge in Texas issues a ruling, it's to be ignored, assumed to ultimately be overruled and only applies to that particular case with no nation-wide implications.

The communists aren't playing by the same set of rules folks. They want you dead or alive as their slaves.
    http://www.dailystormer.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

hoarder (15th December 2018),Jewboo (15th December 2018),madfranks (16th December 2018),midnight rambler (15th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post
    When a communist "judge" in Hawaii or California makes its "ruling", it automatically applies nationwide and the media gloats about Trump being rebuked. When a normal judge in Texas issues a ruling, it's to be ignored, assumed to ultimately be overruled and only applies to that particular case with no nation-wide implications.

The communists aren't playing by the same set of rules folks. They want you dead or alive as their slaves.
    Trump has done nothing to assert his Constitutional authority against these "judges."

"[Chief Justice] John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it."

-- President Andrew Jackson

Oh, and the issue isn't "Communists." It's Jews:

https://images.haarets.co.il/image/f...1018316866.jpg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

hoarder (15th December 2018),Jewboo (15th December 2018),woodman (15th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post

Excellent observation.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Nigger Obama says to ignore the Judge's decision!

Barack Obama took to social media Saturday to urge people to sign up for health care on the final day of Affordable Care Act enrollment. His appeal came a day after a Texas judge struck down the former president’s signature legislation as unconstitutional.

Besides reminding people that Saturday would be the final day to enroll for affordable health care for 2019, Obama appeared to play down the significance of the ruling.

“You might have heard about a federal court decision on a Republican lawsuit trying to strike down the Affordable Care Act in its entirety,” he said in Facebook post. “As this decision makes its way through the courts, which will take months, if not years, the law remains in place and will likely stay that way.”

The ruling, he said, “changes nothing for now.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...constitutional
    http://www.dailystormer.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

End Times (15th December 2018),midnight rambler (15th December 2018)