Thread: "(M)enstruation must be inclusive of all genders"

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

"(M)enstruation must be inclusive of all genders"

Science deniers. lol

The madness continues, unabated.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...y-transgender/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (16th December 2018),madfranks (17th December 2018),singular_me (17th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

Re: "(M)enstruation must be inclusive of all genders"

Oy vey

Thanks

There's too many White People [or "folks" as BHO liked to say] in the picture. It needs to be darkened up.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Not trying to be sacrilegious, but if God doesn't act soon, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

madfranks (17th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Not trying to be sacrilegious, but if God doesn't act soon, He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
    Yeah.

Ever since GIM1, there has been talk about "the collapse". I thought it was imminent in 2011 when Au/Ag was starting to go through the roof. History repeats itself, we are in the stage in the 1930's. Me thinks the 2020's is going to be a rocky decade.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

End Times (16th December 2018),madfranks (17th December 2018),midnight rambler (16th December 2018),singular_me (18th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    Yeah.

Ever since GIM1, there has been talk about "the collapse". I thought it was imminent in 2011 when Au/Ag was starting to go through the roof. History repeats itself, we are in the stage in the 1930's. Me thinks the 2020's is going to be a rocky decade.
    Jesus warned us that not even He knows the time of the End. But it is surely soon. It is unfathomable how society can continue on fundamentally much longer. I'm not talking economics. Basic sanity, a foundational trait even lower than "common sense," has been abandoned.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (16th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Me thinks the 2020's is going to be a rocky decade.
    Yep, the (rip-)roaring '20s.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Jesus warned us that not even He knows the time of the End. But it is surely soon. It is unfathomable how society can continue on fundamentally much longer. I'm not talking economics. Basic sanity, a foundational trait even lower than "common sense," has been abandoned.
    Yeah, I'm not saying the 2020's are going to be "The End", but think there is going to be a collapse of some type and/or a Civil or World War. I also think this will be the time to finally throw off the Semitic yoke.

I also agree, that I don't know how much longer society can continue on. I was born in the 60's, and literally do not recognize the world we are living in any longer. I don't know how my parents do it...

I don't want to go on a Millennial rant, but I worry about who's going to be running the country in the upcoming decades. Within the last couple years I saw a Millennial co-worker come in to my work break area asking a friend how to turn on the stove.... This last Thanksgiving, my brother's in-laws 25 year old daughter did not know how to cut a pie.... and didn't want to learn. All being said, I've worked with some sharp, hard-working Millennials. But good-God, so many are clueless.

My GPG Pub key:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

End Times (17th December 2018),midnight rambler (17th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I think automation somehow has given us some extra time to be completely insane, most people’s employment has no impact whatsoever on material output. Which used to be the earlier checks and balances. Previously when people en masses became insane production stopped and people starved and common sense returned. Of course eventually with enough insanity production will be sufficiently affected to create starvation, but probably this time around people may be insane enough not to realize the connection!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

cheka. (26th December 2018),End Times (26th December 2018),madfranks (27th December 2018),woodman (27th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I think automation somehow has given us some extra time to be completely insane, most people’s employment has no impact whatsoever on material output. Which used to be the earlier checks and balances. Previously when people en masses became insane production stopped and people starved and common sense returned. Of course eventually with enough insanity production will be sufficiently affected to create starvation, but probably this time around people may be insane enough not to realize the connection!
    Interesting theory! Probably true. Parallels some points on Dr. Kaczynski's positions.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (27th December 2018)