Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to cha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 607 Posts

Re: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to

Geithner asked to resign last year, and Obama wouldn't except his resignation. Both of those actions speak volumes.

Old Herb Lady

Re: TRUMP TO OBAMA: Release college, passport applications, I'll donate $5 million to

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    You can't fool the ladies.
    Its okay to wear a rug, no prob. I can spot anything fake a mile away tho... Wigs, plugs, extentions, toupes, false teeth, tans, veneers, facelift, eye lifts,, breast implants, false eyelashes, fingernails, colored contacts, Botox, nose jobs, lip injections, frn's, diamonds, hearts, souls, personalities, images and more....... And I don't even look twice unless its freakish. Only thing I'm not real good at is hair coloring, I can't tell when it's a real good professional solid color without streaks. Mines all gone grey and I have false teeth and got no boobs so it's easy to tell what's real and what's fake here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Herb Lady For This Useful Post:

sunshine05 (24th October 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sui Juris View Post
    Distraction.
    I hate Trump, he filed 3 times for bankruptcy, his firms went down the toilet but he made millions each time... LOL.... he is no more than a bankster puppet.

the dailymail.uk calls him a "respected" financial pundit: Trump to reveal ‘Michelle and Barack Obama’s divorce papers’ (Oct 24, 2012)
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks

Trump is operating in New York, he knows what went down on 9/11,
    who is involved, and how they are all behind Romney now, same exact
    criminals.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.
    The machine needs to be corrected, it ain't working right, the voter should of never been able to see " the flipping " .

Seems partisans own their own machines, Diebold 1 vs Diebold 2 , hacks for each camp.

Netanyahoo is out for Romney, Romney is all NeoCons Bush II Admin, Romney for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Herb Lady View Post
    Its okay to wear a rug, no prob. I can spot anything fake a mile away tho... Wigs, plugs, extentions, toupes, false teeth, tans, veneers, facelift, eye lifts,, breast implants, false eyelashes, fingernails, colored contacts, Botox, nose jobs, lip injections, frn's, diamonds, hearts, souls, personalities, images and more.......
    Trolls stand no chance.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    I hate Trump, he filed 3 times for bankruptcy, his firms went down the toilet but he made millions each time... LOL.... he is no more than a bankster puppet.

the dailymail.uk calls him a "respected" financial pundit: Trump to reveal ‘Michelle and Barack Obama’s divorce papers’ (Oct 24, 2012)
    Yep, he's a douchebag, no argument here.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    I say he has 30-40 individual hairs twirled about and blasted with hair spray.
    Its what they call a reverse hippy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 940 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Maybe this means the fake records have been manufactured and it's time to release them, kinda like when Trump asked for a birth certificate and so an incredibly obvious fake was posted on the White House website?
    THAT is good....hmmm....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

[video]..."It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers...."
    Wow! Will the sheeple buy it? Recalibrated! Just like Jon Corzine recalibrated the wire transfers?