Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Anna von Reitz: Answers to Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Do you know what paperwork he filed to try to secure a domicile in his State?
    Do you know any particulars about his paperwork process?
    I believe he attended a Jonah Bey seminar in Minnesota. He has taken it a bit further with another local guru.

As far as I can tell "our' current State of States are just federal entities with limited standing on the actual land.
    And the courts are also not on the land. Most of them belong to the federal level.
    Bottom line is they are not our courts.
    All states are on the city-state model. The state is the governor and other top elected officials. State territory is defined by constitution. That doesn't mean a state owns all the property in their territory. It means they own the markers they use to establish their territory and nothing more. You can go back to the Law of the Forest where the concept is developed that a forest will likely contain parks, warrens and chases. Forest law does not apply to parks, warrens and chases because there are four elements required of a forest. In fact there is more written on what is required of a forest than of what is required of a state. That plus the fact that the Law of the Forest came about with the same document that promulgated the Magna Carte yet we never hear anything except the Magna Carte. What I am suggesting here is that there are other entities within the boundaries of a state that are not subject to state rules.

Joinder is created by engaging in controversy. Stay away from the controversy. I don't have a BC. I was born in a watershed and there ain't a single hospital or government agent to be found in any watershed. You want to deport me? Send me back to my watershed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (9th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    I believe he attended a Jonah Bey seminar in Minnesota. He has taken it a bit further with another local guru.

Joinder is created by engaging in controversy. Stay away from the controversy. I don't have a BC. I was born in a watershed and there ain't a single hospital or government agent to be found in any watershed. You want to deport me? Send me back to my watershed.
    How did you manage to get rid of your BC?

I was at a Jonah Bey seminar in Lafayette Minnesota about 3 to 4 years ago. I know the people who put it on. I suppose there might have been other Jonah Bey seminars. I have the video.

If you are not a US Citizen most of the statute law does not apply as it has to happen on US Owned land.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

How did you manage to get rid of your BC?
    Not technical. According to Hobbes a person is a word, an action or representation. One action might be "What BC?" I am actually living so all the BC's I have ever seen place the guy as being born into a corporation. This is a defect amongst us living. I refuse any connection with a document that is not 100% accurate.

I was at a Jonah Bey seminar in Lafayette Minnesota about 3 to 4 years ago. I know the people who put it on. I suppose there might have been other Jonah Bey seminars. I have the video.
    Probably the right time frame. I didn't attend but know 5-6 people who went. I don't believe the guy in question went either but his girlfriend did. He was too busy being incarcerated.

If you are not a US Citizen most of the statute law does not apply as it has to happen on US Owned land.
    U.S. citizenship is an office of public trust (in this grand charitable trust institution). If you aren't actually holding an office in the trust (this would be the 14th amendment trust .. check it out .. the 14th amendment is nothing but trust language) then you are not a U.S. citizen. You very well may be in the status "eligible to be a U.S. citizen" but being eligible is not being in office. When you are in the office then all these statutes apply. Mostly it is a case of "let's pretend we are in office and then see what an office holder must do to comply".

So I don't occupy an office of public trust. Is that a crime? I claim eligibility but if nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (9th August 2018)

Thanks

I have met 3 or 4 people from Iowa who come to the law group meetings at Michael H's place. I believe they were from Mason City. Is that near you?
    Lots of Cheks and Irish in Iowa, what are you?

typo misspelled Michael's name, will he ever forgive me?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I have met 3 or 4 people from Iowa who come to the law group meetings at Michail H's place. I believe they were from Mason City. Is that near you?
    Dont't know a Michail H. Never been to Mason City either.
    Lots of Cheks and Irish in Iowa, what are you?
    I hail from Copperas Duck (on the westerly bank).

Thanks

Dont't know a Michail H. Never been to Mason City either.
    I hail from Copperas Duck (on the westerly bank).
    I guess I kind of knew that. Somewhere near the John Deere plant in quad cities.
    That's where you are from, the question is where are those who brought you from?
    Norwegian's like Jews, want to know just who we are dealing with. What strange foods does this guy eat? Ever eaten lutefisk?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

the question is where are those who brought you from?
    My ancestors? They come from the same area.
    Norwegian's like Jews, want to know just who we are dealing with. What strange foods does this guy eat? Ever eaten lutefisk?
    No but Hale serves a hot beef sandwich made from left over prime rib. I guarantee you wouldn't leave much on your plate.

Thanks

OK, I challenged Anna's assertion about the Post Office and got a perfectly logical response.

HAVE YOU EVER applied for a passport? If so, you may have picked up and dropped off your application at a post office. But the U.S. Postal Service doesn’t process your request. All passport applications are received, reviewed, and granted (or not) through the U.S. Department of State.

A U.S. passport provides proof of American citizenship and allows Americans to visit other countries and re-enter the United States again.

Anna von Reitz But it's not a "US Passport" Jon, it's a United States of America Passport, because the "US" has never had anything more than "Delegated Powers" to exercise. Hello? Earth to Jon?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (10th August 2018)

Thanks

My ancestors? They come from the same area.
    OK, I'll call you Tonto from now on.

https://www.facebook.com/Hale-Tap-233124493319/

Attachment 9908

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

OK, I'll call you Tonto from now on
    You can call me anything but late for dinner but don't be surprised if I don't reply.