Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonna be right back

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Re: Gonna be right back

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I will look into the homeopathic eventually but at current conventional is what saved my asa plus I have a ton of favors to call in with fellow coworkers

I was keeping so much fluid on my lungs I was dam near drowning and my heart was beating like i was doing speedalls at a rave concert
    So they found the problem? Would have never guessed it was fluid in the lungs. I would have thought you would be coughing or something.

You you get to the bottom of it and get better soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (10th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

They are knuckle dragging a bit but I go in for the catherizition around 4 today

My stress test came back inconclusive

So they will see which way my ball is bouncing (congenital vs blockage)
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (12th September 2018),madfranks (11th September 2018),midnight rambler (11th September 2018),monty (11th September 2018),osoab (11th September 2018),PatColo (11th September 2018),Tumbleweed (11th September 2018),vacuum (11th September 2018),zap (11th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Keep us updated TT.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

6. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 714 Posts

Take care TT.
    The harder I work, the Luckier I get!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zap For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (12th September 2018),madfranks (12th September 2018),osoab (12th September 2018),Twisted Titan (12th September 2018)

Thanks

They didnt see. A blockage so no stents were needed

That means it congenital
    I will consult with pill regimens and getting discharged today

I will let you guys know I got my walking papers
    F

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Ares (12th September 2018),Camp Bassfish (12th September 2018),cheka. (12th September 2018),Down1 (12th September 2018),midnight rambler (12th September 2018),monty (12th September 2018),osoab (12th September 2018),Tumbleweed (12th September 2018),vacuum (12th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Pick up some vitamin B complex on your way home Bro.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

They didnt see. A blockage so no stents were needed

That means it congenital
    I will consult with pill regimens and getting discharged today

I will let you guys know I got my walking papers
    F
    Seems odd that something congenital would suddenly flare up in the 40’s though. Any murmurs in the heart when they listened to it? It couldn’t be something simple like allergic asthma? Thus you get shortness of breath on exertions, and being nervous on examination is another issue, if you think you’re about to die and you are about to get the verdict= equals high heart rate. Nothing of the above doesn’t explain fluid in the lungs though. Pneumonia is one reason, another one is that there is pressure in the left atrium that prevents blood to return from the lungs in sufficient quantities, thus fluid gets seeping out in lungs.

Anyway I wish you the best Frank. You are a good guy, and I hope you’ll be on your legs soon enough
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (12th September 2018),vacuum (12th September 2018),woodman (12th September 2018)

Thanks

.what happening is my heart is underperforming

It's only pumping at about 30 percent which is causing the ventricles to flutter which is keeping me above 105 bpm even just sitting down...any activity puts me at a 150 easy.

They said the meds they are giving strengthening pump function but it, takes time ( months and monitoring)

They are trying to get a me a " life vest "it has the ability to monitor and shock if need be...trouble the thing cost 3700.and trying to work with a emergency fund with my job to obtain it

The hardest thing to do right now is just keep my emotions in check and stay focused on the facts my faith in the higher power is really being called into question

Ain't nothing to do but keep chugging forward

F

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Hitch (13th September 2018),Horn (13th September 2018),madfranks (13th September 2018),Neuro (13th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

.what happening is my heart is underperforming

It's only pumping at about 30 percent which is causing the ventricles to flutter which is keeping me above 105 bpm even just sitting down...any activity puts me at a 150 easy.

They said the meds they are giving strengthening pump function but it, takes time ( months and monitoring)

They are trying to get a me a " life vest "it has the ability to monitor and shock if need be...trouble the thing cost 3700.and trying to work with a emergency fund with my job to obtain it

The hardest thing to do right now is just keep my emotions in check and stay focused on the facts my faith in the higher power is really being called into question

Ain't nothing to do but keep chugging forward

F
    Never lose faith into the higher power. I always take hardships as a learning experience to cement my faith.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (13th September 2018)

Thanks

True true.

My mom use to say without the test......there can be no testimony

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Ares (13th September 2018)