Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates Enemy of Humanity, Key Player in the Plot Against Us!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Bill Gates Enemy of Humanity, Key Player in the Plot Against Us!!!

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Erin Elizabeth - the main "dead docs" tracker:
    https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/s...79868429975553

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1I2EZg...=1rces1g7qbjud

healthnutnews

Director who worked with Bill and Melinda Gates foundation found drowned along with most of her family in the backyard pool.

rest in peace to this beautiful young woman. Some of the stories indicate that her daughter and her mother Also drowned at the very same time. Then one of the articles you will say indicates “his daughter” which may indicate a man died as well. At least three family members were all found drowned to death in the backyard. neighbors said they heard screaming. And authorities have said all Were very quickly ruled accidental drowning. A few of the new articles mentioned they were all electrocuted but then drowned as a result. May they all rest in peace. Feel free to share your thoughts below. #HealthNutNews #ExposeBillGates #ErinElizabeth #AccidentalDrowning #AccidentalDeath #Not #Murder #Or #SomethingElse. #WhatDoYouThink

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Director who worked with Bill and Melinda Gates foundation found drowned along with most of her family in the backyard pool.
    This can easily happen if GFCIs aren't used on the pool lights.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,872 Times in 7,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    This can easily happen if GFCIs aren't used on the pool lights.
    Ground fault interrupters have been around nearly four decades now, who doesn't have GFCI installed as required by code by now??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (25th June 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    who doesn't have GFCI installed as required by code by now??
    Well, the Amish for sure, but they would be more inclined to have gas pool lights.

Thanks

Erin Elizabeth deleted tweet & IG below, sometime within a couple hrs after I posted here. No explanation; but 'influencers' oft do this when they learn they've been hoaxed or some such. "Best Practice" is to then post something explaining, which she didn't do, judging by her twatter timeline.

here's her dead holistic docs series, continually updated, https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-...doctor-deaths/

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Erin Elizabeth - the main "dead docs" tracker:
    https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/s...79868429975553

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1I2EZg...=1rces1g7qbjud

healthnutnews

rest in peace to this beautiful young woman. Some of the stories indicate that her daughter and her mother Also drowned at the very same time. Then one of the articles you will say indicates “his daughter” which may indicate a man died as well. At least three family members were all found drowned to death in the backyard. neighbors said they heard screaming. And authorities have said all Were very quickly ruled accidental drowning. A few of the new articles mentioned they were all electrocuted but then drowned as a result. May they all rest in peace. Feel free to share your thoughts below. #HealthNutNews #ExposeBillGates #ErinElizabeth #AccidentalDrowning #AccidentalDeath #Not #Murder #Or #SomethingElse. #WhatDoYouThink

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,594 Times in 2,634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Erin Elizabeth deleted tweet & IG below, sometime within a couple hrs after I posted here. No explanation; but 'influencers' oft do this when they learn they've been hoaxed or some such. "Best Practice" is to then post something explaining, which she didn't do, judging by her twatter timeline.

here's her dead holistic docs series, continually updated, https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-...doctor-deaths/

FWIW, here in NJ papers, they were saying that the pool was an above ground pool, but part of it was shallow (usual above ground depth) and another part of it was 7 ft deep...Have you ever heard of a pool like that? How would they get a liner for that? I just tried to search for a photo of the pool, showing it was an above ground pool, and found the link below--apparently they are now saying they didn't know how to swim...

https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2020/06...olice-say.html

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd July 2020)

Thanks

To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th July 2020),PatColo (4th July 2020),Tumbleweed (8th July 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    Holy shit, not only is Trumpstein fully onboard with GAVI, he's spouting Bolshevik collectivist bullshit, "...we're all going to take care of it together..."
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCannin View Post
    This is a must watch video!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th July 2020)