Thread: Cancer The Forbidden Cures, A Documentary By Massimo Mazzucco

Platinum
    Thanks

Cancer The Forbidden Cures, A Documentary By Massimo Mazzucco

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st October 2021),woodman (30th October 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: Cancer The Forbidden Cures, A Documentary By Massimo Mazzucco

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Excellent video - recommended

The bible contains the cure for cancer
    Those who trust on God and live by his Commandments and dietary rules live healthy cancer-free lives. Those who trust in man live shortened lives riddled with suffering and disease. The natural cures for cancer are numerous because God made man of the soil and from the soil grows numerous herbs and plants that nitrify the body. The Designer knows exactly what His design requires.

I have studied this subject for years and can recommend a regimen that should reverse cancer. But cancer is much easier to prevent. Heed the admonition of the Creator in how you think and how you live.

All glory belongs to Him, our savior Jesus and His father in heaven.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st October 2021),C.Martel (30th October 2021),monty (30th October 2021),woodman (19th May 2024)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Excellent video - recommended

The bible contains the cure for cancer

All glory belongs to Him, .
    It sure does....along with clean eating, FASTING is a must. Water Fasting will clean out inflammation, tumors and all the nasties in your body.
    Doing a 7 day fast every three months works like a charm! Even doing a 3 day fast works wonders.... gotta start somewhere!

Dec 3 will be my 10 year anniversary since I have eaten out.
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st October 2021),C.Martel (31st October 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,644 Posts

C.Martel- Thanks for posting this. I'll be sure to watch it this week. Good topic, plus I'm interested to see another documentary from Massimo Mazzuco- he did a great job with this 5 hr 9/11 truther documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9nUPs2RAk (too bad his views aren't in the millions)

Ima Cannin- Thanks for posting on water fasting. I'm thinking about doing that- I have lots of food allergies and histamine intolerance, so I'm thinking that maybe just taking a break from eating would somehow be helpful. but it will probably take some time to build up to a 7 day fast. I've heard great things from others on fasting.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (1st November 2021),ImaCannin (31st October 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

The defeat of the vaccine industry is not the defeat of the deepstate, it is the shutting down of a criminal racket run by the deepstate.

The alt media shills want you to believe the deepstate start with nigger Obama and pro-nigger Democrats in 2009. When the freemason deepstate dates to the Elizabethan English period of the late 1500s.

The deepstate recognizes the public is red pilled on vaccines, so the deepstate wants their shills - Ron Johnson, Alex Jones and many other shills to lead the charge to end vaccine deaths. For you to have "faith" in the system again. For you to join their movements within the "respectable political system to build a new temple and new party", as you did with MAGA. Only by keeping the deepstate going can with faustian bargains be made. You get your border wall, if you vote cia Republican. You get vaccines to be more safe or less mandates, if you vote cia Republican. You get to keep your guns, if you vote cia Republican.

Shills: "Nigger Obama got defeated. You have to vote in cia Republicans to keep the deepstate at bay."

It is to graft you into the cia deepstate Republican Party. Jewish scapegoating. Vote Republican and be put on the cia reservation.

There could be a movement in the next decade to release cancer cures or make vaccines safer, because too many got red pilled about the medical industry.
    "Soros paid me 1 million dollars to make my neighbors gay and self castrate until they resist and vote Republicans and to then move onto a new batch of neighbors force gayness on. To keep doing this until the entire population supports Republicans."

Platinum
    Thanks

One third of deaths are due not to the clot shot, they are due to Rx drugs

https://www.renegadetribune.com/unre...comment-350454

The clot shot was about transhumanism and depopulation, though not as deadly as the combined Rx drugs that poison too. It was about testing it because the deepstate wants to have vaccines shots for cancers and other diseases. More transhumanism.

What To Know About Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccines After Promising Trials From Moderna And Merck

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth...rna-and-merck/

Medical industry: "Through transhumanism and vaccine injury you can get cured from cancer."

Johnson of Wisconsin wants the public to believe the medical industry went bad with "Democrat Fauci". That is the stop loss. There are many figuring out natural cures and remedies and skeptical of the medical industry. The Republican MAGA deepstate want you to blame Fauci as the starters of the ruin of the medical industry. That before Fauci, the medical industry was "great".

MAGA Deepstate Republicans: "Anything else about the medical industry is ok. While Fauci and Gates = bad."

One third deaths due to Rx drugs proves the medical industry has been bad since rejecting homeopathy. It did not start with Fauci. Fauci and Gates were the fall guys as Renegade Tribune pointed out. The low hanging fruit, the henchmen for the public to get angry at. Shielding the deepstaters in Washington such as Rockefellers and Kissinger(T) that ran the medical industry and vaccine industry for the deepstate during the plandemic.
    "Soros paid me 1 million dollars to make my neighbors gay and self castrate until they resist and vote Republicans and to then move onto a new batch of neighbors force gayness on. To keep doing this until the entire population supports Republicans."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 1,145 Posts

"The clot shot was about transhumanism"

Subcutaneous baptism.