Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brace For Impact!!!!

Large Sarge
    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    it always pushes my skeptic buttons when an otherwise truthy piece like this bakes into their fine cake, something enshrining the hoax that "elections" are what tptb fear, that they're where the people might force change yada yada. Blathering on about how worried politicians are about their "sagging approval ratings" just builds on the myth that elections pose a threat to their jobs.

The final nail was driven into any former integrity in elections with the post-2000 passage of HAVA - Help America Vote Act. Since then they've been rigged from the paperless blackboxes through the counting, with full ZioStream Media complicity in puffing up the hoax of integrity & legitimacy.

The only political activism I'd put a dime of donation towards or a shred of shoe leather, is election reform... that's the fraudulent foundation which the rest of the dog & pony show is built upon. So many "patriots" (workin' hard for Ron Paul etc) seem to miss this. And where's RP on using his "voice" to address the fraudulent election process, which would snuff out any chance of his "winning" no matter how many votes he really got? He's playing along with the establishment, pretending elections have integrity... in effect being nothing but a complicit steam release valve... again...

http://blackboxvoting.org/

http://verifiedvoting.org/

http://www.topplebush.com/humor/BlackBoxVoting.jpg
    I agree Pat,

although I think it is mainly used in the primaries, and I think you can only use it so much....

like lets pretend RP had an approval rating of 70% (I know pretend), word of mouth, and other means, etc would confirm his high poll ratings.

now if they use black box and put him in third....

perhaps (just a perhaps here) enough people would scratch their heads and say, this does not add up?

I know they used the black box on RP in Iowa primaries, they derailed him there...

easier to do it earlier in the race....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts
    I respectfully disagree LS

if the sociopaths can get a inteligent person to believe a building can collapse like a demolition job because of fires then they can get them to beilve anything.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    I respectfully disagree LS

if the sociopaths can get a inteligent person to believe a building can collapse like a demolition job because of fires then they can get them to beilve anything.
    i think the key word there is " inteligent "

a law abiding populace, fed decades of social programming
    may fall for anything spewed out by tv/MSM/.gov
    WATER
    FOOD
    SHELTER ( includes fire/heat )
    SECURITY

TSHTF does not mean you stop living
    you just change your definition of a " good life "
    - Kyratshooter

Large Sarge
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-guerilla View Post
    i think the key word there is " inteligent "

a law abiding populace, fed decades of social programming
    may fall for anything spewed out by tv/MSM/.gov
    I am hoping the internet is a gamechanger, just like a silver default will be....

"hope is a good thing" from shawshank redemption

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    When presidential approval ratings are at all time lows (total admin approval I guess) the likelihood of a new attack rises dramatically.
    the "approval polls" don't get a pass either- they're conducted and publicized by the same ZSM which is integral to the legit elections hoax.

Word of mouth doesn't match official election outcome? Exit polls are at odds with official election outcome? The truth-observers have no voice, and the ZSM will just ridicule & marginalize the "whiners" and spin tales about how what happened is legit etc.

CIA (proxy for their zio-bankster bosses) & Co have been rigging "elections" abroad for decades, where the populations are much less trusting of gummit/institutions than Americans (historically) are; and they know that even blatantly rigged elections don't have any real consequences beyond a few days of complaining by an informed minority of the population with no media voice.

Nothing matters in "electoral politics" until the integrity of the foundation- the election process itself, is fixed- returned to having full transparency & indisputable, auditable integrity.

Low-tech is best: paper ballots, hand counted, precinct by precinct under the watch of many citizen eyes; results made public immediately and passed up to add to the larger count.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

DMac
    Like banking, politics sans 100% transparency is doomed to fail.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Waiting for news of some alien discovery or other demonic deception.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,398 Posts

Re: Brace For Impact!!!!

This thread is as good as any other to post my experience last night with co-workers from around the world. Having a few beers after work, someone from France brought up how in CA he and brother were accosted by cops. His brother was smacked by the cop because he did not speak English and they thought he was messing with them. That got me going. By the time I took a breath, we had gotten into 911 and the wars we became entangled in. The group was sleeping in zombie land. One antagonistic guy who gets drunk at the drop of a hat began to ridiicule me. The others listened and heard reasoned arguments that got them to thinking.

Unfortunately, I think the sparks of awakening were flooded by liquid sarcasm from Mr DumbDrunk. The ignorance of the TeeVee feeders only reinforces their assurance of how right they are. And yet... they get puzzled looks when they look at the facts, as if something is not computing.

Anaesthesize the limb and the patient or torture victim will giggle as his limbs are being amputated. I got to play last night in the matrix of idiocracy, zombieland, Monty Python and Hannibal Lecter- watching the giggling fools.
    SPECTRISM time countdown2025

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Re: Brace For Impact!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrism View Post
    This thread is as good as any other to post my experience last night with co-workers from around the world. Having a few beers after work, someone from France brought up how in CA he and brother were accosted by cops. His brother was smacked by the cop because he did not speak English and they thought he was messing with them. That got me going. By the time I took a breath, we had gotten into 911 and the wars we became entangled in. The group was sleeping in zombie land. One antagonistic guy who gets drunk at the drop of a hat began to ridiicule me. The others listened and heard reasoned arguments that got them to thinking.

Unfortunately, I think the sparks of awakening were flooded by liquid sarcasm from Mr DumbDrunk. The ignorance of the TeeVee feeders only reinforces their assurance of how right they are. And yet... they get puzzled looks when they look at the facts, as if something is not computing.

Anaesthesize the limb and the patient or torture victim will giggle as his limbs are being amputated. I got to play last night in the matrix of idiocracy, zombieland, Monty Python and Hannibal Lecter- watching the giggling fools.
    Its frustrating but don't be angry with them. There's a life time of programing there and your opponent has been at them a lot longer than you have been able to. You'd be surprised who can snap out of it based on something you say. My experience is you get acceptance of somethings but not others or people just go in circles, accept, deny, accept, deny. Takes time for full acceptance. Keep plugging away though. Any amount of light you can share with a fellow soul is better than complete darkness.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.