Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ripple coin

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Ripple coin

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...16l/670572.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ares
    It's your reading comprehension that needs some assistance.
    Comprehension needs motivation. As long as he perceives an advantage in his position he might look but he will never see. And then there is the possibility that he is a paid disinformation agent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th April 2018),Bigjon (18th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1...16l/670572.jpg

Comprehension needs motivation. As long as he perceives an advantage in his position he might look but he will never see. And then there is the possibility that he is a paid disinformation agent.
    A troll's troll. I mention lawful money in your word play thread and bang there he shows up and begins his tirade about it. Must have megaphone looking for keywords.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

ziero0 (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Lack of reading comprehension, derogatory ad homs towards other members...

Golddust, you don’t happen to be a short in stature unionized electrician in Iowa by any chance?

Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Ares (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    That's all you can do huh?
    Attack my character ...
    Childish nonsense.
    Says the child creator of character attacking thread - http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?98526-Bigjon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    you don’t happen to be a short in stature unionized electrician in Iowa by any chance?
    Beware ... demons have been summoned with less detail

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    (Bank A lends money to bank B using the Ripple network instead of SWIFT), which is NEVER, let me tell you again so you'll understand NEVER going to happen due to financial treaties in place for SWIFT.
    It is my understanding that the Lightning network is going to merge with Swift (already happening) and then many of these CC's will start getting involved in transactions.
    This is the reason they started putting those chips in your credit cards, they will be required to "speak" to the Lightning network and the transition to crpytos will be more smooth as people are already CONDITIONED TO USING their credit cards.
    There was recently 20 MORE AMT's put in place around Washington D.C. (where the dollars are) to BUY Bitcoin, this brings the number up to 200 (nationwide) and it's happening right under people's noses
    Murder was the Catholic answer - Pope Francis

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    That's rich coming from the guy who called me a liar.... LOL

Except for the fact that I already have my lawful money demand in a misc. case file at a federal district court. Nice try though.

Why? I don't have anything to prove to you. You'll either believe me and the other evidence presented by others at the savings to suitors club or you won't. I don't give a shit either way. I'm just telling you I've used it and it works. I started researching this method back in 2007 and finally took the jump to redeem lawful money and haven't looked back in 2013. I don't pay income taxes, but I still pay social slavery, medicaid, medicare etc as I can't find a reliable way to extradite myself from that system.

Spoken like someone who hasn't studied any legal documents or case law. You make a lot of backward assumptions without any shred of proof to back them up yet you demand proof. You're hilarious. It's pathetically sad that you think you even have an understanding of the income tax system. You haven't shown any indication that you have a clue about what you speak. You idiotically I might add use the words Legal Tender and Lawful Money interchangeably when they are no where near the same in definition.

LOL Sure, and I have yet to see a single court case from you where the decision was that FRN's are Lawful Money. You sure do demand a lot and don't provide shit other than your idiotic half assed unresearched assumptions.

Part of the confusion is Congress definition of lawful money (or the lack thereof) Lawful Money = Money issued by the U.S. Treasury. Legal Tender = Money issued by the Federal Reserve System. However your lack of education on the matter shows, because I'm not demanding silver, gold, or even USN because they are no longer in existence or accepted. It's the demand that is key. I demand lawful money, that's all that is required of me since I am not a Federal Reserve Bank, or an agent of the Federal Reserve Bank, I'm not supposed to be using them. If they give me FRN's in return I don't care, I made my demand for lawful money and and that is all that is required.

I wouldn't say stupid, but I would add pretty uneducated.

LOL Uh huh, sure. can you show me where it declared that Federal Reserve Notes are Lawful money because the case you site makes no such claims. I can read just fine. It's your reading comprehension that needs some assistance.
    You made your demand and they either told you that they cannot or gave you more frns.
    Here's a thought.
    Would you have thought differently when redeeming they set a box of Susan B Anthonys dollars on the counter?
    After all lawful money by your understanding is US Treasury issued money.
    But that's not the case is i? You're not given US minted money.
    Here's a challenge.
    Ask your employer to pay you in US coin and demand they not take any taxes out. See what happens!

Your train of thought is tainted.
    Problem here is evident that you and some others don't like to actually be woken up. You domt like the system which is understandable. But you have settled with your version of reality which is an appearance reality.
    As long as you are satisfied believing your reality your happy. But if anyone should come along and rattle your reality to wake you up to your appearence of reality that person is identified and labeled

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

You made your demand and they either told you that they cannot or gave you more frns.
    The demand is for lawful money per 12 USC 411. This is not a demand for constitutional money in specie.

A priest draws water out of a tap. It is tap water. He blesses it. It is now holy water.

See how that works?

A FRN is not lawful money until you demand lawful money.

A FRN is NEVER constitutional money.

After the demand it still LOOKS like tap water but is now lawful. It was never about the note. It was about the demand!!!

In the case of tap water it was never about the water. It was about the blessing.

In common law there is a method of transferring property called 'livery of seisin'. It involves the buyer placing his jacket on the floor and the seller chucking a piece of dirt from the property being transferred onto the jacket. The piece of dirt is symbolic. Likely that little chunk of dirt is all of the substance being transferred but it is symbolic of all the property.

Gold and silver exists in law along the same lines as dirt. You don't need a pile of gold or silver. You only need one little piece. Then the transaction matches the phrase "one dollar and other valuable considerations" or "one dollar love and affection".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Ares (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Here's a thought.
    Would you have thought differently when redeeming they set a box of Susan B Anthonys dollars on the counter?
    After all lawful money by your understanding is US Treasury issued money.
    But that's not the case is i? You're not given US minted money.
    Here's a challenge.
    Ask your employer to pay you in US coin and demand they not take any taxes out. See what happens!

Your train of thought is tainted.
    Problem here is evident that you and some others don't like to actually be woken up. You domt like the system which is understandable. But you have settled with your version of reality which is an appearance reality.
    As long as you are satisfied believing your reality your happy. But if anyone should come along and rattle your reality to wake you up to your appearence of reality that person is identified and labeled
    Nope, I can't demand USN or treasury notes because they have been taken out of circulation. But I can still make the demand which is all that is required. They don't have to give me anything different.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    The demand is for lawful money per 12 USC 411. This is not a demand for constitutional money in specie.

A priest draws water out of a tap. It is tap water. He blesses it. It is now holy water.

See how that works?

A FRN is not lawful money until you demand lawful money.

A FRN is NEVER constitutional money.

After the demand it still LOOKS like tap water but is now lawful. It was never about the note. It was about the demand!!!

In the case of tap water it was never about the water. It was about the blessing.
    Would you be satisfied with 12usc 411 being fullfilled when redeeming they gave you US coin in the amount demanding?

Lol
    Just what exactly is constitutional money.
    I gotta hear this one.