Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    Your mistake is in assuming that a 501(c)(3) business is a "church." These Babylon-licensed businesses are no more a church than Jews are people of God.

There is only one Church - the Church of Jesus Christ, aka the Body of Christ, composed of all of His friends; those who love Him and do their humanly best to follow Him. It is not and cannot be housed in any building or other edifice of human hands.

Jesus is where two or more of his friends worship in His Name. That's under trees, atop rocks, or in one's own private home. No human-built "sanctuary" is required...or needed.

One of the most troublesome barriers to understanding the True Gospel of Christ is confusing the businesses that use His Name, and, the universal Church, housed in no building and headed by no one but Christ Himself.

The abominations of Jorge Bergoglio, aka Anti-Pope "Francis," which you illustrated are strong evidence he is the fabled False Prophet foretold by Saint John in Revelation. Among other things like his running interference for the literal army of pedophile faggot priests permeating the Catholic empire. The flawed Roman Catholic church, which, despite its sometimes gross failings, held Western Civilization together for centuries, is no more. The monstrosity in Rome is now merely an instrument of Catholicism's enemy, Judeo-Freemasonry. The coup de grāce of the church was the infamous Vatican II conference.

Oh.

You yourself don't attend any church services. You yourself are not a "member" of any Congregation of believers. You don't tithe?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: "VERBOTEN: 11 Biblical Essays on Subjects That Today's Clergy Carefully Avoid"

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Tumbleweed can't be proud about this. Answer your own question Fred by telling us which Christian church YOU YOURSELF attend and pay tithing to.

Link us to YOUR church pal.

Jewboo Father Jack Ashcroft, an exorcist for the Catholic Church calls the pope out as a heretic and false teacher. I agree with him and I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore because of the phrase "Judeo christianity" that I hear and also the race mixing I see. The church has been infiltrated by jews and freemasons. Chapter 39 of the book "The Plot against the church" also covers what has happened to the catholic church.

If you advance to the 5:00 mark of the video below Father Jack Ashcroft speaks of what has happened in the Catholic Church. I think you may have to go to youtube or Dennis Wises site, communism by the back door tv to watch this because it doesn't seem to load up here for me here. The Jews don't want people watching or listening to what he says.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2018),End Times (9th November 2018),Jewboo (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Jewboo Father Jack Ashcroft, an exorcist for the Catholic Church calls the pope out as a heretic and false teacher. I agree with him and I don't attend the Catholic Church anymore because of the phrase "Judeo christianity" that I hear and also the race mixing I see. The church has been infiltrated by jews and freemasons. Chapter 39 of the book "The Plot against the church" also covers what has happened to the catholic church.

If you advance to the 5:00 mark of the video below Father Jack Ashcroft speaks of what has happened in the Catholic Church. I think you may have to go to youtube or Dennis Wises site, communism by the back door tv to watch this because it doesn't seem to load up here for me here. The Jews don't want people watching or listening to what he says.

You truly are a very "woke" member here Tumbleweed. One of my favorites. That said...in your sig line you still mention being a Catholic?

Mormon church is facing the very same problems and giving in too.

No church is still firm against fagotry except Islam:

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

That said...in your sig line you still mention being a Catholic?

I was born in to an Irish catholic family and I started asking questions about religion when I was about 5 years old. I have searched for the answers all these years and have finally found answers that make sense of everything. I'm still christian but as Fr. Jack Ashcroft says I don't think the pope or a bunch of other SOB's are that are leading the true Adamic descendants of the real Israelites astray.

Patrick Little and William Finck were also born into Irish catholic families and they've also been searching for truth. The Catholic Church got us all started but it is up to each one of us to question what we've been told and search for the truth. Bertrand Comparate, Wesley Swift, Clifton Emahiser, William Finck and others have helped me make sense of things and I continue to search for the truth every day.

Thought I'd add that a catholic priest once told me if you're a member of the Catholic Church you're always a catholic so I'm sticking with my sig line.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2018),End Times (9th November 2018),Jewboo (9th November 2018),Neuro (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

You yourself don't attend any church services.
    And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Matthew 6:5-6

You yourself are not a "member" of any Congregation of believers.
    I am not a member of any 501(c)(3) Babylon-licensed business.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ, and fellowship with Christians in person and online.

You don't tithe?
    That is a ritual invented for modern times by Babylon-licensed businesses. Businesses, as we know, need money.

I do give to worthy charities like our local soup kitchen. Just sent them $40 this week.

Jesus never said to give a business dba a "church" 10%. He never specified an amount. In fact, He said everything we have is subject to be given if needed.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th November 2018),Tumbleweed (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Oh.

You yourself don't attend any church services. You yourself are not a "member" of any Congregation of believers. You don't tithe?

Are you running the inquisition now Jewboo?

The irony of the situation was that Tomas de Torquemada himself was a descendant of a converso, the term used to describe a Spaniard who converted to Christianity from Judaism or Islam. In his case, his grandmother was a Jew who had converted to the Catholic faith.
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....nd-inquisitor/
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (10th November 2018),hoarder (24th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Father Jack Ashcroft, an exorcist for the Catholic Church calls the pope out as a heretic and false teacher.
    That's an appropriate profession when dealing with the Anti-Pope and his faggot minions.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (9th November 2018)

Thanks

That said...in your sig line you still mention being a Catholic?
    Catholics believe that Catholicism is the one, true Way given to the modern day from Jesus Christ through His "rock," St. Peter, who is regarded as the first Pope. "Peter" literally means "rock" (c.f., petroglyph).

The Catholic church has suffered many Anti-Popes, but, admittedly, never as apostate as the current one.

Interesting trivia: the Catholic church, even the current apostate one, has not and will not excommunicate good Catholic Adolf Hitler. They don't dare, because it would strike at the foundations of Catholicism, even despite the apostasy in the current enterprise. Essentially, once a Catholic, always a Catholic...even if lapsed.

Mormon church is facing the very same problems and giving in too.
    While the Mormon church was founded on Freemasonry and had its sheer idiotic apostasy (e.g., Planet Kolob), it was a racial-church prior to (False) "Prophet" Spencer Kimball. A Jew commissar from the IRS approached Kimball and informed him that if the Mormon church wanted to retain its tax exemptions for its myriad corporate enterprises, the church would have to bow to Babylon and embrace "racial diversity" (forced integration). Kimball promptly had a "revelation from God" that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young (and over a dozen other "Prophet"-Presidents of the church) were wrong, and that "god" told him Niggers were now equal to White people and could become full-members of the LDS community, including becoming Melchizedek priests. Recognize that Brigham Young, in particular, called overtly for the death penalty for interracial relationships/"marriages."

Surely a new "revelation" will be forthcoming in the near future that faggots are now "acceptable to God," too.

David Lane on Mormonism: https://14wpr.wordpress.com/2015/12/28/on-mormonism/

(the Kurtz Lane refers to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Kurtz)

No church is still firm against fagotry except Islam
    Faggotry is endemic within Islam. While the zealots are overtly anti-queer, and advocate the death penalty, there are plenty of cases of homosexual Muslims diddling little boys and even other men. Not to mention the zoophilia (e.g., goat-fucking) which is also proscribed by the Quran.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th November 2018),Tumbleweed (9th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    13. Are the Jews the tribes of Israel?[/I]
    A few may have some fractions of Israel in them, mixed Edomite and tribe of Israel. I guess some of the Khazar Jews, have some tribe of Israel in them from intermixing with Europeans. I think most Europeans have a greater historical claim on the land that is now Israel, than the Jews that currently occupies it. But they lost it fair and square from gross misbehaving.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    The irony of the situation was that Tomas de Torquemada himself was a descendant of a converso, the term used to describe a Spaniard who converted to Christianity from Judaism or Islam. In his case, his grandmother was a Jew who had converted to the Catholic faith.
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....nd-inquisitor/
    I don't know what to think of Torquemada. Was he a true Catholic, or an infiltrator? Were his "victims" deserving, or were they wrongly-targeted and molested? His "techniques" were modeled by both the Gestapo and the Cheka/NVKD centuries later.

We do know that Jews attempted to infiltrate the Catholic church from the earliest times, but only succeeded in controlling her in the 20th Century.