Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any chance I can get hold of religion section of the forum?

Copper
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillo View Post
    Maybe you SHOULD go if you can't get this?
    I may have to do that out of respect for you and the rest of the forum.

I do respect you, moderation is not an easy job, you doing it for free,
    great forum, great job.

besides, on occasions I operate the lathe, just like you do ( I hope your finger healed).

what do you have to do with dehumanizer? Is that your website?

Copper
    Thanks
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
    This is the ONLY forum on the net that I'm active on - I didn't even register an account at GIM2 when they switched over!
    You are SEVERELY trying my patience... but even I didn't think you would resort to outright LIES!!
    that was addressed to book, not to you, Gaillo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
    This is the ONLY forum on the net that I'm active on - I didn't even register an account at GIM2 when they switched over!
    You are SEVERELY trying my patience... but even I didn't think you would resort to outright LIES!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grad View Post
    that was addressed to book, not to you, Gaillo

The two threads were together and it is very easy to quote from the wrong post. Have done it several times here.
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

I do respect you, moderation is not an easy job, you doing it for free,
    great forum, great job.

besides, on occasions I operate the lathe, just like you do ( I hope your finger healed).

what do you have to do with dehumanizer? Is that your website?
    I have NOTHING to do with dehumanizer, I just found a funny (to me) image and posted it. You'll notice I removed it along with yours, so as not to appear "partial" on the whole "image war" thing.

Thanks for the respect and healed finger wishes - the finger is doing fine (the wonders of bacteria killing rubbing alcohol!)

Stick around, we like you here even if we don't agree with you on everything.

Sorry about the book misunderstanding, I thought the masonic post was directed at me after you were calling me "Skyvike" in the other thread.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts
    When you enter the religion sub-forum, if only a few of the threads are showing up, go to the bottom of the page and under "thread display options", set it to "beginning", and you'll see them all there.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Grad you are overdoing it, especially your posts on leaving, everything will sort itself out,
    John has stated he will do everything in stages, calling Gaillo skyvike is a low blow dude,
    Gaillo was in the trenches last day gim outing and hammering them along with a few of us and we all
    got banned, it was fun too, lol , he is human too, everyone has to take it easy a bit,
    the religion section will be restored hopefully along with 2 other sections where there
    is unique threads, if anything needs to disappear give everyone the heads
    up first, then nuke it later, I already saved some key threads , just a few,
    counting on the religion section to come back up,
    I took Madfranks advice but it won't work for some reason.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 Times in 3,219 Posts
    G2Rad,

No need to leave. All of us have insights and opinions that are valuable.

Besides, I am still waiting on an answer to my question.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    Grad you are overdoing it, especially your posts on leaving, everything will sort itself out,
    John has stated he will do everything in stages, calling Gaillo skyvike is a low blow dude,
    Gaillo was in the trenches last day gim outing and hammering them along with a few of us and we all
    got banned, it was fun too, lol , he is human too, everyone has to take it easy a bit, be a
    bit patient, the religion section will be restored hopefully along with 2 other sections where there
    is unique important board business, if anything needs to disappear give everyone the heads
    Try and go to the Forum actions drop down menu and select general settings, then thread display options , and select 40 posts per page and save settings . That may help.??
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    got banned, it was fun too, lol , he is human too, everyone has to take it easy a bit,
    the religion section will be restored hopefully along with 2 other sections where there
    is unique threads, if anything needs to disappear give everyone the heads
    After selecting "beginning" on the thread display options, you have to click the button "show threads" to the right of those options. Confusing, I know, but we'll all get used to it.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Try and go to the Forum actions drop down menu and select general settings, then thread display options , and select 40 posts per page and save settings . That may help.??
    There is a setting just below that one, about age of posts to display. Set that to "Show all posts" and it will solve all problems - I just verified it.
    Last edited by Gaillo; 10th June 2011 at 05:49 PM.
    There are two kinds of people in this world:
    People who just want to be left alone, and
    People who won't leave them alone.

No coercion, no fraud. Let rationality and liberty prevail! A=A
    Love with your heart... for everything else, use your brain!

"Gold is very patient. Are you?" -mamboni
    "Government has NO business being in the 'business' business" -Gaillo