Thread: NATO vs Russia Breaking Point?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

NATO vs Russia Breaking Point?

May 22

BRUSSELS | Just a few hours ago NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg reached his breaking point taking the world one step closer to war with Russia.

Stoltenberg demanded that Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov withdraw all support for Russian separatists, because of the large number of Russian military exercises being conducted on the border of Ukraine.

This is a very troubling development coming on the heels of NATO’s own massive live fire exercises with American troops less than a day’s march away in Estonia.

And just last month Putin threatened Nuclear war if NATO remained active in the Baltics.

In response to Putin, NATO raised the stakes. Wasting no time collecting nearly 13000 troops to flex their muscle on Russia’s back door during Operation Hedgehog.

Hedgehog is the largest scale military exercise conducted by the Estonian military and NATO forces since World War 2.

Estonia shares a border with Russia and is only 5 hours from St. Petersburg and 11 hours from Moscow.

NATO’s threats stem from what they referred to as “short-notice” military exercises conducted by Russian forces adding that “incidents are spiraling out of control”

High visibility live fire Military exercises are being carried out by both sides for the world to see ramping up tensions in the region.

One false move could drive the entire world into World War 3.
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/news-...ary-exercises/

All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: NATO vs Russia Breaking Point?

This doesn't sound very good.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

I think its clear it was always going to be happening.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I think its clear it was always going to be happening.
    I'm am very happy to not be living in that sandbox!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Glass (22nd May 2015)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I'm am very happy to not be living in that sandbox!
    I'm trying to get a project up and running that part of the world (around about where the last big bust up in Europe happened) but there is a lot of concern about the viability of it. No point if it's going to get blown to smithereens.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I'm trying to get a project up and running that part of the world (around about where the last big bust up in Europe happened) but there is a lot of concern about the viability of it. No point if it's going to get blown to smithereens.
    Insurance? It worked for 911.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Glass (22nd May 2015)