Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump goes postal with USPS price review

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Trump goes postal with USPS price review

Fuggin Slavs, how dare they debauch a perfectly honest proffesion.

Thanks

Maybe he should take the case to the U.N, too easy?

Stop subsidising Chinese Retailers post via United Nations Universal Postal Union (UPU) terminal dues.

Chinese Retailer are being offered hugely subsidised postal services known as “Terminal Dues” by the United Nation’s Universal Postal Union (UPU) allowing them to sell goods including postage from China to the UK for less than the stamp would cost a UK retailer to send the same item from the UK to the same customer.

United Nations UPU class China, the second biggest economy in the world, as a Category 3 Economy
    along side Gabon. This entitles Chinese online retailers huge international postal discounts. Packages can be sent to the UK for less than a penny. And it’s the UK mail service and the cost of our stamps that picks up the tab.

Amazon and eBay have made it extremely easy for Chinese Retailers to sell directly to UK consumers on their platforms. Chinese Retailers can now offer 7 day delivery times from China. Chinese retailers now account for 25% of all the retailers on these platforms. They are now taking the lion share of sales, undercutting UK retailers by as much as 90%. British retailers don’t stand a chance.

In 2013 Chinese online sales reached $314 billion, or 35 percent of all world e-commerce sales (by comparison, U.S. online sales were $255 billion). Senator Bill Cassidy recently moved to close UN Terminal Dues subsided post system that helps Chinese Sellers undercut USA Sellers on amazon.com costing the US Mail service $135 million in 2016.

http://www.vatfraud.org/blog/stop-su...terminal-dues/

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (13th June 2018),Hitch (13th June 2018),madfranks (13th June 2018),osoab (13th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

It's incredible the way this works. If I want to wait for china shipping I get great deals for less than I can ship the same to my neighbor. No way to compete with it. As for Amazon why can they get huge discounts through USPS when no one else can? Unfair advantage.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

No kidding! This is why I can get cheap Chinese trinkets for less than a buck on Ebay with free shipping. I always wondered how they could afford free shipping from China to the US for such a low value item.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    It's incredible the way this works. If I want to wait for china shipping I get great deals for less than I can ship the same to my neighbor. No way to compete with it. As for Amazon why can they get huge discounts through USPS when no one else can? Unfair advantage.
    China #3 gets dough in the form of IMF/world bank U.N. subsidies to ship. (I imagine insulated with C.C.P.R. deposits) You are #1 U.S. first so do not receive them.

Why Trump does not go the source to audit? Well because they're his boss. Can't audit your boss only your employees.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Does this shipping racket apply to raw materials too?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Does this shipping racket apply to raw materials too?
    Who gives a shit about raw materials besides Gabon?