Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Here is the total extent of the Sorcha Quote:

Where are the lies, falsehoods in the above text?

Trying to say Jim Stone supports all of what Sorcha ever wrote is a scurrilous lie on your part.
    And where did I say that? I said it is lack of judgment even referring to Sorcha. Can you comprehend the difference?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Democrats are now pulling ahead in MANY state governor races; THE STEAL IS ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    And where did I say that? I said it is lack of judgment even referring to Sorcha. Can you comprehend the difference?
    I haven’t read Sorcha Faals report, because it has historically repeatedly been proven to be total fabrications...

Sorcha did a report that made things look a little brighter

Apparently the author of your post thinks Sorcha Faal is a legitimate source, and that reduces the reliability of his judgement. I don’t know how much of his article is based on Sorcha disinformation, because I haven’t read the source and I probably won’t either (did you? You promote this as true information, perhaps the burden of proof should be on the one making the claim?).
    He attributes the source of the info he uses, which is true. Just because Sorcha posts a lot of disinfo, does not mean he believes all of it and neither do I.

You seem to be inferring he should avoid attributing Sorcha as a source and also seem to be inferring that he buys into all of Sorcha's info. I think that is a real stretch. (lie).

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

... scurrilous lie on your part.

Scurrilous Liar

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (8th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Oh. You were actually PRAISING and honoring Fred by calling him a truth-telling jew!

How nice of you!

To set the record straight:
    A young Jewish holocaust revisionist, posing as a believer, puts some hard questions to a museum tour guide and to the senior curator of the Auschwitz State Museum. After making this video, a "hit" was put out on Cole, and a reward for information on his whereabouts was issued by Irv Rubin (who years later, was arrested by the FBI for planning to kill a Lebanese-American Congressman.) Fearing assassination, Cole went into hiding, changing his name to David Stein. Some 20 years later, when a disgruntled former girlfriend blew his cover, he resurfaced again, unapologetic about his iconoclastic views on Auschwitz…

I'll bet Fred really hates this Jew (David Cole), about as much as Irv Rubin.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

What is the problem with that?
    What is the problem with being a a Jew lover? Seriously? LOL - you ARE a cartoon character.

Your "credibility," what little you had, is DONE.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th November 2018)

Thanks

I'll bet Fred really hates this Jew (David Cole)
    Another bet you lost.

I never hated Cole, but I didn't give him my complete trust. My distrust turned out to be justified:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1783655/

He "recanted," and started making pro-Holocaust™ hoax movies.

Just another shifty Jew who went where the money led.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th November 2018),Neuro (8th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    What is the problem with being a a Jew lover? Seriously? LOL - you ARE a cartoon character.

Your "credibility," what little you had, is DONE.
    Tell me again about how Hitler is the greatest German who ever lived.

Hitler the Jew who killed more German's than any other Jew in the world all the while putting Jewry in the drivers seat from 1945 till the present day.

Credibility is not something you should bring up.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Hitler the Jew who killed more German's than any other Jew in the world all the while putting Jewry in the drivers seat from 1945 till the present day.

Credibility not something you should bring up.

I'm glad Fred reappeared at this critical time.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (8th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

He attributes the source of the info he uses, which is true. Just because Sorcha posts a lot of disinfo, does not mean he believes all of it and neither do I.

You seem to be inferring he should avoid attributing Sorcha as a source and also seem to be inferring that he buys into all of Sorcha's info. I think that is a real stretch. (lie).
    I think you inferr a lot about me that is not true. I did NOT think that he bought into ALL Sorcha Faal disinfo. But even quoting Sorcha is bad judgement. Sorcha Faal was called ”Sucha fail” already back at GIM1, with such epic stories like Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter.

Obviously truth is not an objektive for you. It is more important for you to ‘win’ your argument. I can see no other reason why you would imply I have inferred things which is obviously way out of anything I have said or intended.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

End Times (8th November 2018),Jewboo (8th November 2018)

Thanks

I see Book did that for you.

LOL

Hitler killed Germans? Which ones? Faggot traitor Ernst Röhm? Good!

Oh, that's right, you actually meant that the All-lies killed millions of Germans, and because Hitler dared stand up to them and their Kike masters, it was his fault!

It's funny how our little microcosm of the world is a reflection of the greater world. Neuro the Swede accepts the reality of our world, and admires Hitler's efforts to save our civilization. Bigjon the Norveejun is too dumb and too proud to admit Hitler tried, however much in vain. Just like during the war, where Sweden supplied Germany and Norway did everything it could to help the Soviet war effort!

Credibility is not something you should bring up.
    Everything I post falls into three categories:

1) verifiable at the current time;
    2) verifiable at a later but near time;
    3) unverifiable and later withdrawn with admission of error by me.

And you? Have you EVER apologized for posting bovine excrement - or what the Jewsmedia rightly calls "fake news"? See, generally, my posts are "offensive" but true. Your posts are, generally, at best, speculation, but more often than not obvious, even shameless LIES.

I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. Are you? Am I Book's "sockpuppet" or is Book my sockpuppet? You've posted both various times. Has Jim Stein...Stone ever made shit up, pulled out of his ass, like Gordon Duff ("40% of what I post is bullshit")? Are you going to admit you've posted BULLSHIT and failed to recognize it as such?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Neuro (9th November 2018)