Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story

Spingola & guest Keith Johnson today; both proclaim S.Hoax true-believerism (in zion.gov's story). Very telling how J.Fetzer calls in @ 55:00, Spingola quickly mutes him & gives KJ the a couple mins to make a solo spiel, then Spingola hangs up on JF.

Spingola Speaks 2014.02.05

Guest: Keith Johnson, a journalist at American Free Press. Kieth and Deanna talk about Sandy Hook

News Page
    Deanna's site
    Official chat room
    Spingola Speaks .Info

Download

Uncle Fester calls in about 55 mins in, and Deanna and Kieth shut him up quick. Lol

Posted by Mami at 3:50 PM 1 comment:

ETA: 2nd comment from me @ Mami's comments:

Pat Colo said...Another disappointing Spingola S.Hoax show!

Labeling Sofia's 911 Mysteries as "supporting the official story", based solely on D.Rather's "off-the-reservation" observation on 911 that #7 looked like a CD, was especially disingenuous & absurd! 911 Mysteries came out in '05, ~4 years after 911 when the official "pancake collapse due to intense heat" story was firmly established. CDs of 1, 2 & 7 is NOT the official story!

The Fetzer treatment beginning at 55:00 was VERY telling, too! KJ's shtick through the show was all ad-hom/ridicule, straw men & special pleading fallacies; but Fetzer calls in to protest, and Spingola scolds that she won't allow him to "attack her guest", and then hangs up on JF immediately after asking him a question, ?!? Given a chance to answer re JF's 'source' for his assertion, he might have cited the messageboard (IE Mami's) & "debate poll" comments, where the majority (dismissing obvious aleksa/etc type shills) have been overwhelmingly critical of the DS/TUT/etc crowd's (proclaimed...) SHoax position. No wonder she hung up on JF immediately after posing that question!

Problem with Spingola/TUT/etc's "case" IMHO is their reliance on zion.gov docs (death certs which no one has actually seen outside that little joo rag in joo york who got them through a FOIA request and then hoarded them; Social Sec. death records; joo rags like NYT) in making their case, over a year after the SH 'event' which has given the perps plenty of time to plug all the holes in their sloppy hoax! As it is with 911, the perps have provided all the "evidence" she cites! 911 Whitewash Commish Report, anyone?

And SpingolaCo's repeated declarations that "I never said I support .gov's official SH story...", I guess seeking to retain a shred-of-cred, rings hollow, when they never cite exactly which part(s) of .gov's story they have any problem with! In DS' 15 Jan show, 12:20:

" [...] I believe that on December 14 2012, twenty year old Adam Lanza fatally shot 20 children, and 6 adult staff members, at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut, which was founded in 1705, which had a population in 2012 of 28,042 people. Before driving to the school, Lanza shot and killed his mother Nancy, and as first responders arrived, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Friends and family attended the many funerals that were held. There were people that were killed. There were funerals. [...]"

"Spingola Jumps Shark, Supports Zion.gov's Official Sandy Hook Story "

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...ndy-Hook-Story
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th March 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,538 Times in 2,613 Posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mick silver (16th February 2014),PatColo (20th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hello Amanda and welcome!

How did you find your way here?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

PatColo (20th February 2014)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,538 Times in 2,613 Posts

Hi EE!

Thanks for the welcome!

I found my way here by following PatColo's comments over at Grizzom and John Friend's blog. He posted links to "Abandoning Support for Ugly Truth Podcasts" http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post614081, and this thread, so I decided to join, since there was at least one person over here who sees things the way I do.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Libertarian_Guard (17th February 2014),PatColo (20th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Hi EE!

Thanks for the welcome!

I found my way here by following PatColo's comments over at Grizzom and John Friend's blog. He posted links to "Abandoning Support for Ugly Truth Podcasts" http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...l=1#post614081, and this thread, so I decided to join, since there was at least one person over here who sees things the way I do.
    PatColo is a respected member here, so you should find others here that have your views.
    This forum is not without it's problems, or arguements...but it's about as free speech as you'll find on the net.

I hope you manage to stick around, provide your insights and views from a ladies point.

One of our lady members, the great Mrs. Zap, is here help you hold your ground in what has mostly become a sausage fest.
    Ximmy, another female member, is temporarily banned at the moment. She's a feisty one that doesn't take shit off anyone. We wouldn't want her any other way.
    ImaCannin is our gardner extrordinaire and mini-farmer.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (15th February 2014),PatColo (20th February 2014),zap (16th February 2014)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

not sure how you could confuse the video of a bus journey and the speaker as being the same person. I never once concluded that. It was clear to me that the voice was not taped while on that bus. The speaker is on the phone or something. It seems pretty clear to me. So the basis for the rebuke revolves predominately around the bus journey video.

Delphi for sure. Attempt to cast doubt on one aspect and then the rest is suspect. How does it work in court? Prove your adversary a liar on any one point and all of their "evidence" can be rejected. Seems to be the MO here.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    PatColo is a respected member here, so you should find others here that have your views.
    I have little respect for PatMecca. How does he have the time to spam up this place with his long winded posts full of links to every crackpot on the web? Does he have a day job? Or is posting this crap his day job?

By the way, Pat, what's your culture and heritage?
    I came to Gold-Silver.US for the Gold and Silver, I'm staying for the crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Maybe your neighbors will massage your prostate for a few firewood logs if you ask them nicely.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olmstein View Post
    I have little respect for PatMecca. How does he have the time to spam up this place with his long winded posts full of links to every crackpot on the web? Does he have a day job? Or is posting this crap his day job?

By the way, Pat, what's your culture and heritage?
    I'd say it is probably because you have not been participating.
    Join Date Apr 2010
    Location The Grand Canyon
    State
    Posts 1,204
    Thanks 10
    Perhaps you are a needed counter balance to the information PC posts here. Time to get to it don't you think?
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,331 Times in 1,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Perhaps you are a needed counter balance to the information PC posts here. Time to get to it don't you think?
    Good idea. Pat does a good job keeping track of what the Jews have been and still are up to. We need someone to keep and eye on the muslims and what they're up too.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Good idea. Pat does a good job keeping track of what the Jews have been and still are up to. We need someone to keep and eye on the muslims and what they're up too.
    PatMecca does almost too good of a job keeping track of what the Jews are up to. It's pretty obvious that he's a Palestinian shill. Just keep that in mind when you read his posts.
    I came to Gold-Silver.US for the Gold and Silver, I'm staying for the crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Maybe your neighbors will massage your prostate for a few firewood logs if you ask them nicely.