Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contracte

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

Well don't bother to watch the 5 to 6 minutes of video that contradicts what you know. That might upset your world.
    I think it shows that polio is probably caused by something induced into our environment, something that can be removed to make vaccines look like a big success. While the real story is quite different.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

skidmark (19th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Re: Measles outbreak is sweeping the US: More than 100 people in 21 states have contr

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well don't bother to watch the 5 to 6 minutes of video that contradicts what you know. That might upset your world.
    I think it shows that polio is probably caused by something induced into our environment, something that can be removed to make vaccines look like a big success. While the real story is quite different.
    Lmfao !

I lived it, did u ?

Attachment 9914

Nuff said by me...

Idiots and small children, at least the children do grow up... Question is will they still be idiots?

Attachment 9915
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Lmfao !

I lived it, did u ?

Attachment 9914

Nuff said by me...

Idiots and small children, at least the children do grow up... Question is will they still be idiots?

Attachment 9915
    I'm probably older than you. I doubt you were working on computers in 1963 like I was.

Yes I had classmates who had polio, or that is the name they gave to what probably was exposure to DDT or Arsenic. Both toxins that were induced into our environment in order to sell us on the idea that vaccinations are good for us.
    And we all believed them. (me too)

Will they still ignore real evidence and cling to their cherished delusions?

Thanks

I'm probably older than you. I doubt you were working on computers in 1963 like I was.

Yes I had classmates who had polio, or that is the name they gave to what probably was exposure to DDT or Arsenic. Both toxins that were induced into our environment in order to sell us on the idea that vaccinations are good for us.
    And we all believed them. (me too)

Will they still ignore real evidence and cling to their cherished delusions?
    Kool, u very well be right, 01-25-51. Does science get it wrong...? Hell yes.. Still as I said all or most vaccines may not work for everyone and also can infect, But WILL work for the majority that take them.

Nothing is perfect in life as
    u know
    , have fun dude. getting bored with u !

Peace !

Want to join my old farts in training club ?

Attachment 9916

One end is the exclusive older than dirt, by one day club....... Personally I have not reached that one, tho I do strive to be emitted. (sp or wrong word?)
    Rotflmfao...

Again Peace !

Edit:

I am impressed, tube driven with relays plus cowpasters (capacitors) and such, think then the first etched boards were coming into play, and not dead bug wired.

Thanks

Kool, u very well be right, 01-25-51. Does science get it wrong...? Hell yes.. Still as I said all or most vaccines may not work for everyone and also can infect, But WILL work for the majority that take them.

Nothing is perfect in life as
    u know
    , have fun dude. getting bored with u !

Peace !

Want to join my old farts in training club ?

Attachment 9916

One end is the older than dirt, by one day....... Personally I have not reached that one, tho I do strive to be emitted.

Rotflmfao...

Again Peace !

You are just a kid.

The thing about science is most of it is a religion with DOGmatic beliefs, that can't be challenged.

We have been conned by the scientific method, that is not followed.

You are probably tired of me, because you don't like to challenge your belief's.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

skidmark (19th August 2018)

Thanks

You are just a kid.

The thing about science is most of it is a religion with DOGmatic beliefs, that can't be challenged.

We have been conned by the scientific method, that is not followed.

You are probably tired of me, because you don't like to challenge your belief's.
    Attachment 9917

Out of this thread, refer to my idiot reference .

May u find peace dude.

Sounds like u are a full member of the one day older than dirt club....

Thanks

Attachment 9917

Out of this thread, refer to my idiot reference .

May u find peace dude.

Sounds like u are a full member of the one day older than dirt club....

You must be looking in your mirror, dude.

You keep lying that your out of this thread. Leave dude, but then you are a left winger and I know their word is no good.