Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

Zinc
    Thanks

Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

I'm having trouble trading my QBits in for GoldenShield. Can anyone tell me which crypto-exchange I need to use? I'm still new at this.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Exchanging QBits into GoldenShield

Try Cryptsy - they have a reputation for hosting a ton of exchanges. I haven't verified if they trade those specific coins you mentioned though.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JexEdom553 View Post
    I'm having trouble trading my QBits in for GoldenShield. Can anyone tell me which crypto-exchange I need to use? I'm still new at this.
    QuBits is only listed on Cryptopia and GoldenShields aren't even available yet.

http://goldenshield.io/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

madfranks (7th November 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    QuBits is only listed on Cryptopia and GoldenShields aren't even available yet.

http://goldenshield.io/
    LOL I can't even keep up with all the new alt coins anymore. I always thought litecoin would be the strong #2 coin, but it's hardly in the top 10 now.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    LOL I can't even keep up with all the new alt coins anymore. I always thought litecoin would be the strong #2 coin, but it's hardly in the top 10 now.
    Yeah, I hope you didn't have any coins at Cryptsy. They went under. Vern fled to China. I lost close to 50k in crypto's I had stored there.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Yeah, I hope you didn't have any coins at Cryptsy. They went under. Vern fled to China. I lost close to 50k in crypto's I had stored there.
    Holy crap! I'm sorry to hear that! I had a couple thousand worldcoin at cryptsy, but that's not worth that much so I'm not too bothered by it.
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Holy crap! I'm sorry to hear that! I had a couple thousand worldcoin at cryptsy, but that's not worth that much so I'm not too bothered by it.
    It was an expensive lesson. Even though Cryptsy was based in the United States, it was a false sense of trust. Since then I've only used exchanges for exchanging different cryptos. As soon as I complete my transactions I move my coins out of the exchange and into a wallet I control.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th November 2017)

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sirgonzo420 For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Not sure if you guys are familiar with shapeshift.io and changelly.com but at both of those places you can instantly convert between many cryptos without the need for creating intrusive accounts, etc. Shapeshift has no account and Changelly allows you to create an account with a twitter account or something.
    Oldy moldy, Member!

Welcome back !

U been missed!

Tho wld be not surprised to see you leave quicker than u came!

Tho I suspect, your post is limited to the topic only here thread wise only!
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Rebel Without a Clue sirgonzo420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Oldy moldy, Member!

Welcome back !

U been missed!

Tho wld be not surprised to see you leave quicker than u came!

Tho I suspect, your post is limited to the topic only here thread wise only!
    Good to see you still around!

I've been popping in every now and then, and will try to do so more often.

VERITAS LVX MEA ET VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS.
    All Rights Reserved. - No liability assumed. - No value assured. - Without recourse. - Not amenable to process. - Not to be construed as legal advice. - From without the UNITED STATES.
    Send me encrypted msg/mail with PGP! ---> http://tiny.cc/dpr6ew