Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Re: father in hospital, I think they are going to kill him

How's your father doing Amanda?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Down1 (18th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    How's your father doing Amanda?
    He's a lot better than he was in the hospital. My mother got him home Mon night--he was so desperate to get out of that hell hole that he was willing to sleep in his reclining chair (they did not get a hospital bed until Wed am). I think it was on Sun (before he left) that the BP and oxygen were back to normal, and they have stayed that way.

also, swollen infected legs, which got him into this mess are better. Legs look like normal shape. But still look like a bit of a mess from the cellulitis. He's taking colloidal silver and we ordered him some kind of colloidal silver cream. He's also taking monolaurin. I'm hoping the nurse can be helpful with that.

They got a visiting nurse yesterday that they really like--she's really invested in working with him and helping him get better (he still has to get his strength back from the hospital visit--he's still too weak to walk around the house; prior to hospital, he was walking around like normal, just with broken shoulder). Apparently, he's getting more services too, like physical therapy to get him stronger.

He's cooperating with the supplements and we're adding more.

he came home with a cough, so we are adding Mullein.

So, I just checked the reviews of the hospital he went to, and google reviews only gave them 2 1/2 stars. My parents never thought to check. There were a lot of reviews that matched the horror show we endured. We will have to write our own review.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (18th March 2021),Camp Bassfish (18th March 2021),Cebu_4_2 (18th March 2021),Down1 (18th March 2021),ImaCannin (18th March 2021),midnight rambler (18th March 2021),monty (18th March 2021),osoab (18th March 2021),Tumbleweed (18th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, so here's my update...

First, a couple of months ago, there was some announcement in the paper that the nurses at the hospital got an award (the same lazy, nasty nurses who almost killed my father by not giving him any water while he, an 83 y.o, was on Lasix). So, everything is fake. You can treat people like crap, and the fake newspapers cover for you, and you get awards.

Also, just a reminder, in January, my father was completely asymptomatic--no weakness, no fatigue, no breathing problem, able to run errands by himself, walk unassisted, he would park far away (because he didn't want his car to get scratched) and walked into the grocery store, Home Depot, and Lowes without any problem.

So, when we got him back here his BP and oxygen were totally fine (back to normal once we rehydrated him, oxygen at 99%), but he was extremely weak, couldn't walk or stand on his own, had to be wheeled into the house. My parents got him a nurse and physical therapy, maybe for the first 4 weeks or so. He slowly got his stronger and was able to get around the first floor, but with a walker. Then he was strong enough to stand in the bathroom and get washed up/shave, etc. But it plateaued and he never got beyond that point. So, whatever happened in that hospital destroyed him and did permanent damage. He went from able-bodied, out and about running errands, walking around to confined to walker on the first floor of his home.

As I think I said somewhere on this thread, our best guess is that is had to do with the severe dehydration and low blood volume shock (which must have stressed his heart). Within 2 days at that hospital hell hole, he went from someone who never had a breathing problem a day in his life, to being in Acute Respiratory Failure--how could that happen unless they did something??

Here's what the mayoclinic says on complications from severe deydration:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354086
    Risk factors

Anyone can become dehydrated, but certain people are at greater risk:
    • Older adults. As you age, your body's fluid reserve becomes smaller, your ability to conserve water is reduced and your thirst sense becomes less acute. These problems are compounded by chronic illnesses such as diabetes and dementia, and by the use of certain medications. Older adults also may have mobility problems that limit their ability to obtain water for themselves.

ComplicationsDehydration can lead to serious complications, including:

• Low blood volume shock (hypovolemic shock). This is one of the most serious, and sometimes life-threatening, complications of dehydration. It occurs when low blood volume causes a drop in blood pressure and a drop in the amount of oxygen in your body.
    So, as I said, he plateaued and never got stronger. So he went from being able to walk around the world, wander around Home Depot, to being confined to a walker and the first floor of his home.

Then about 4 weeks ago, we started seeing him slowly get worse. He started to get more fatigued upon exertion, he started having swelling of legs from the heart condition (never had this before--the only 2 times he had swollen calves was because of Celllulitis infection--as soon as the infection was killed, legs were normal again). And apparently, as the body starts to hold water, it puts more stress on the heart. He also started having breathing issues (kind of like a soft panting). To my mother and I, it looked like he was slowly dying, so last week, he ended up going to the hospital, but NOT that hellhole one. He went to a hospital that specializes in the heart. Apparently, he had fluid in his lungs, so they got that out. And the cardiologist said he needed stents and if that worked, then he could have the valve procedure. So, last week, they put in 3 stents, and the plan was to send him to rehab to get stronger, and then have the valve procedure. But now, there is fluid back in his lungs, and they are not sure what this means.

Anyway, I wanted to post this here as a warning to others to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when going to the hospital. He went for treatment of his cellulitis-infected legs, and left there with his health destroyed, confined to a walker in the first floor of his home unable to leave the house.

At this point, we are kind of thinking it's going to take a miracle. All we can say is that at least we got him out of the hellhole hospital before they outright killed him and he was able to have a few months of peace in his own home and got to spend time with my mother and wasn't alone. He also got to celebrate his 84th birthday.

Also, forgot to add, covid played a role in this too. Even though he tested negative for their BS fake virus on Monday night when they got him, Tues am, they said he was a "suspected covid case" and put him in isolation. So there was NO WAY for us to monitor him and make sure he was drinking water. And it was Tues and Wed, when he was in isolation, that the damage occurred.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Camp Bassfish (30th July 2021),cheka. (28th July 2021),Down1 (28th July 2021),JDRock (28th July 2021),keehah (28th July 2021),midnight rambler (28th July 2021),monty (28th July 2021),Tumbleweed (28th July 2021),woodman (28th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, so here's my update...

First, a couple of months ago, there was some announcement in the paper that the nurses at the hospital got an award (the same lazy, nasty nurses who almost killed my father by not giving him any water while he, an 83 y.o, was on Lasix). So, everything is fake. You can treat people like crap, and the fake newspapers cover for you, and you get awards.

Also, just a reminder, in January, my father was completely asymptomatic--no weakness, no fatigue, no breathing problem, able to run errands by himself, walk unassisted, he would park far away (because he didn't want his car to get scratched) and walked into the grocery store, Home Depot, and Lowes without any problem.

So, when we got him back here his BP and oxygen were totally fine (back to normal once we rehydrated him, oxygen at 99%), but he was extremely weak, couldn't walk or stand on his own, had to be wheeled into the house. My parents got him a nurse and physical therapy, maybe for the first 4 weeks or so. He slowly got his stronger and was able to get around the first floor, but with a walker. Then he was strong enough to stand in the bathroom and get washed up/shave, etc. But it plateaued and he never got beyond that point. So, whatever happened in that hospital destroyed him and did permanent damage. He went from able-bodied, out and about running errands, walking around to confined to walker on the first floor of his home.

As I think I said somewhere on this thread, our best guess is that is had to do with the severe dehydration and low blood volume shock (which must have stressed his heart). Within 2 days at that hospital hell hole, he went from someone who never had a breathing problem a day in his life, to being in Acute Respiratory Failure--how could that happen unless they did something??

Here's what the mayoclinic says on complications from severe deydration:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354086

So, as I said, he plateaued and never got stronger. So he went from being able to walk around the world, wander around Home Depot, to being confined to a walker and the first floor of his home.

Then about 4 weeks ago, we started seeing him slowly get worse. He started to get more fatigued upon exertion, he started having swelling of legs from the heart condition (never had this before--the only 2 times he had swollen calves was because of Celllulitis infection--as soon as the infection was killed, legs were normal again). And apparently, as the body starts to hold water, it puts more stress on the heart. He also started having breathing issues (kind of like a soft panting). To my mother and I, it looked like he was slowly dying, so last week, he ended up going to the hospital, but NOT that hellhole one. He went to a hospital that specializes in the heart. Apparently, he had fluid in his lungs, so they got that out. And the cardiologist said he needed stents and if that worked, then he could have the valve procedure. So, last week, they put in 3 stents, and the plan was to send him to rehab to get stronger, and then have the valve procedure. But now, there is fluid back in his lungs, and they are not sure what this means.

Anyway, I wanted to post this here as a warning to others to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when going to the hospital. He went for treatment of his cellulitis-infected legs, and left there with his health destroyed, confined to a walker in the first floor of his home unable to leave the house.

At this point, we are kind of thinking it's going to take a miracle. All we can say is that at least we got him out of the hellhole hospital before they outright killed him and he was able to have a few months of peace in his own home and got to spend time with my mother and wasn't alone. He also got to celebrate his 84th birthday.

Also, forgot to add, covid played a role in this too. Even though he tested negative for their BS fake virus on Monday night when they got him, Tues am, they said he was a "suspected covid case" and put him in isolation. So there was NO WAY for us to monitor him and make sure he was drinking water. And it was Tues and Wed, when he was in isolation, that the damage occurred.
    Give me your father for 6 months and I’ll have him playing golf and going for long walks.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th July 2021),Camp Bassfish (30th July 2021),cheka. (28th July 2021),JDRock (28th July 2021),midnight rambler (28th July 2021),Tumbleweed (28th July 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Give me your father for 6 months and I’ll have him playing golf and going for long walks.
    Wow, Mamboni! Thanks for this. It gives me hope knowing that you think there's still hope. I'll pass this info along to my parents.

My father is still in shock over all that's happened because he knows how he was functioning back in January. And back then, if you asked any us, we would have said that he was doing pretty well for an 83 y.o.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Father is back in the hospital. Was fine until a couple of days ago, my mother thought it was the flu (started Fri am), he was basically sleeping all day, eating/drinking almost nothing. Late Sat night started getting a bit confused/not making sense (we are now thinking because he got dehydrated), too weak to even stand up. She called EMTs Sunday late am.

By the time I saw him at the hospital late yesterday (4 pm) he was much worse--as in WTF did they do to him? Back on needing oxygen, yet when EMTs took him, his oxygen was fine.

I guess yesterday in the ER, they thought he had an infection/UTI, but now today, they are saying they don't know where the infection is, he has sepsis.,

So, my mother, who subscribes to a couple of doctor newsletters, including one by Dr. Sherry Rogers, tells them that IV Vit C helps save people with sepsis, and they told her nope, not true.

So, I did a quick google search, and saw titles that seemed to validate what the doctors told my mother, but it was strange because I just remember hearing lots of stories about IV vitamin C saving people from death from severe infections.

Anyway, went to doctoryourself.com (thanks to Bigjon I know about that site), and found this:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/Marik_C_Sepsis_2020.pdf

Hydrocortisone, Ascorbic Acid and Thiamine for
    the Treatment of Severe Sepsis & Septic Shock by Dr. Paul Marik

Thought these quotes from that quick and easy to read presentation were notable:

“After introducing HAT therapy to the equation, sepsis is no longer a
    concern of mine. If they are not «already dead» at arrival,

the patients survive. And they survive with their health intact"

and

“I spent 15 years gaining expertise in deploying ICU therapeutics with the
    farcical goal of keeping ascorbic acid depleted patients alive and wellwithout giving them ascorbic acid!?"-

I had to rush and print it out and race it over to the hospital, because apparently timing is critical. I'm not sure what's happening now.

I'm posting this here in case on anyone here has family who end up in this situation.

Update from last year, he ended up getting 2 or 3 stents put in and a TAVR valve about a year ago. Too scared to do otherwise, seemed a death's door. Had to go to rehab which was a NIGHTMARE.

Doctors had been saying his heart was fine, but ever since the procedure, he's basically been severely disabled, and unable to walk more than 4 ft of so (so confined to 4 x 4 ft area in his home). Needs medical transportation to go to doctors appointments. He never complained about the issue of basically being disabled. But what he did complain about was severe pain in his joints/knees, hips, especially, which is why he couldn't walk. We were under the impression he was on anti-coagulants (first Eliquis, along with Plavix, then off those and on Pradaxa) due to the stents and TAVR, but it's not completely clear, some suggested those were for Afib, but it wasn't clear that he ever had that

Anyway, the pain definitely lowered his quality of life. I did some searches on these anti-coagulants (Eliquis and others) and found lots of people reporting the same problem. So my father tried to tell his cardiologist that Eliquis was causing the pain (he even took a 11 day break from Eliquis, while still on Plavix) and he started getting stronger and the pain was noticeably less and he had an easier time walking. He apparently told the doctor this but the cardiologist did not listen, said no to Warfarin, and put him on Pradaxxa, which brought the pain back.

So, that's that. Mainly posting here, so people can learn from our experience.

We were thinking of switching to Vit E for blood thinking and nattokinase to prevent clotting, but were really apprehensive about doing so.

I just did a search on this Marick protocol and there's lot of info:

https://swisscows.com/web?query=marik+protocol+sepsis

https://wholefoodsmagazine.com/colum...d-b1-thiamine/

https://www.faim.org/interview-with-...col-for-sepsis

As reported by Dr. Thomas Levy in his article Vitamin C and Sepsis: The Genie Is Now out of the Bottle, Dr. Paul Marik from the Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia has developed and tested a new protocol in his intensive care unit (ICU) for patients diagnosed with advanced sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a body-wide infection that rapidly evolves to a state of low blood pressure (shock) and multi-organ failure due to both the infection itself and the poor blood flow secondary to the low blood pressure.
    After the first life-saving success, his vitamin C / hydrocortisone / thiamine protocol was used to treat 47 consecutive septic patients over seven months in 2016. He compared the results he achieved with these patients in a retrospective manner with a control group of septic patients treated without his new protocol during the prior seven months, simply looking at the outcome of survival.
    Dr. Marik's results were stunning. Only 4 of the 47 patients treated with the protocol did not survive (8.5%), while 19 of the 47 control patients (who did not receive this protocol) died (40.4%). None of the treated patients developed any organ failure, and all of the treated patients were able to be weaned off of vasopressors (blood pressure-supporting drugs) within roughly 24 hours of starting the protocol.
    Dr. Marik also noted that all four of the treated patients who died did not die of sepsis-related shock, but from their underlying conditions.
    Following this study, Dr. Marik increased the number of treated patients with severe sepsis and septic shock to 150, and only person one from that group died from the sepsis itself. Moving from a 30-50 percent mortality utilizing standard treatment protocols for sepsis to achieving a sepsis-related mortality of less than 1% using IV vitamin C / hydrocortosone / thiamine therapy in this small treatment group is nothing short of miraculous. His protocol has since been lab-tested and proven to work. It is now used regularly at Eastern Virginia Medical School to treat sepsis.
    Dr. Marik describes his work and experience in this video.

My mother gave the info to the nurse, who said she would give it to the doctor. My mother said timing was critical. No word if they are trying it

update- 6:30 pm, my mother spoke with his doctor and this guy was totally DISMISSIVE of the Merrick protocol and REFUSES to do it. (I'm thinking they probably don't even have any nutrients in that hospital--only drugs are probably allowed)

I just looked this Dr. Paul Marick up (he's the one who has the IV Vit C, Thiamine, Hydrocortisone protocol) and looks like he was working with Dr. Pierre Kory (the ivermectin guy from operation covid hoax):

https://totalityofevidence.com/dr-paul-marik/

Dr Paul E Marik is a Pulmonary and Critical Care Specialist, founding member and Chairman of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) and developer of the highly effective treatment protocol for hospitalisation of COVID-19 called MATH+ and I-MASK+. Curriculum vitae.
    I first discovered Dr Marik in early 2020 when I was researching high-dose intravenous vitamin C (IV Vit C) and came across this 2017 video. Dr Marik’s ICU sepsis treatment was based on the phase 1 paper referred to here by Dr Fowler in a 2018 presentation, a paper which led Dr Fowler to conduct clinical trials for sepsis using high dose IV Vit C. Fowler’s phase 3 clinical trial results where very positive for reducing mortality but when he went to publish listen here to what the medical journal JAMA required him to do!!! Now go to the TGA website and check out the Fowler paper referenced as the justification for NOT recommending IV Vit C for the management of COVID-19! But lets top this all off with a 60 Minutes report from 2012.

(so basically, the MEDICAL MAFIA doesn't want doctors using IV Vit C/Dr. Marik's protocol to cure people, better to let them die....TOTAL DEATH CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You be the judge as to what is going on here! Does the “medical establishment” really want to help? HINT
    Dr Marik works closely with Dr Pierre Kory.
    FLCCC Webinars and Videos HERE, Odysee Channel HERE, YouTube HERE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Another protocol that I've heard of is where they irradiate your blood with ultra-violet light. Takes about two hours. Supposedly works wonders with all kinds of infections.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (22nd August 2022)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Another protocol that I've heard of is where they irradiate your blood with ultra-violet light. Takes about two hours. Supposedly works wonders with all kinds of infections.

Thanks.

This whole ordeal is beyond sickening. There are cures but they (medical mafia doctors) refuse to do them.

So, despite all the research and reading of books and health/doctor newsletters, you basically hit a wall because there aren't any doctors who will do the curative protocols (especially those that involve nutrients)

No matter what happens, and it doesn't look good for my father, going forward, I'm going to have to do research into finding alternative doctors somewhere in this state. Or I will have to move.

From my above post, I listened to the Dr. Fowler who also had a IV Vit C protocol that was saving lives of people with Sepsis and he said that the cost of treating a patient in the ICU with antibiotics for sepsis is about $20,000 per day. So, compare that with the cost of IV Vit C, Thiamine/Vit B1 and hydrocortisone and it's got to be a lot less.

The whole system is pure EVIL.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Most doctors won't admit that they are high priced slaves to big farma. They are not in control of the system.
    You have to find a clinic which has a track record of being off the track.
    Like the Riordan Clinic in Kansas.

I also subscribe to the Orthomolecular News.
    http://orthomolecular.org/subscribe.html

Find a Doctor

To locate an orthomolecular physician near you: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v06n09.shtml

The peer-reviewed Orthomolecular Medicine News Service is a non-profit and non-commercial informational resource.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Most doctors won't admit that they are high priced slaves to big farma. They are not in control of the system.
    You have to find a clinic which has a track record of being off the track.
    Like the Riordan Clinic in Kansas.

I also subscribe to the Orthomolecular News.
    http://orthomolecular.org/subscribe.html

Find a Doctor

To locate an orthomolecular physician near you: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v06n09.shtml

The peer-reviewed Orthomolecular Medicine News Service is a non-profit and non-commercial informational resource.
    Thanks for the info.

I subscribed at Orthomolecular News
    and will use the other link to see if there are any orthomolecular physicians in our state.

Bottom line, this was a lesson for us. No matter how much research we do on our own (subscribing to health/doctor news letters, reading alternative health books), we're going to end up getting nowhere if we don't have a open-minded (ethical) doctor who is willing to work with us.

Yes, I've heard of Riordan Clinic before. Also, when my sister was dealing with severe Lyme, I heard about another last-resort hospital out in the mid-west (maybe even Kansas) that had a good track record of curing patients with non-big-pharma poisons.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (24th August 2022),Cebu_4_2 (25th August 2022),midnight rambler (23rd August 2022)