Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Brother Nathanael - Regime Change 2021

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Brother Nathanael - Regime Change 2021

Robert Wilton, a longtime Russian news correspondent for the London Times, said in his book, The Last Days of the Romanovs:

”Out of 556 important functionaries of the Bolshevik State, there were, in 1918-1919, 17 Russians… 457 Jews, and 82 others.”
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

From Jim Stone:

I am not even going to go over the headlines today because the news is not important, this is:
    There are a lot of people posting B.S. from "credible sources" about how Biden will be in power for 9 weeks, or how the military really is in DC to protect us, or (do I really have to make a 3 page line item list?) I'll skip that.

I understand that in some cases people can't come to grips with the fact that everything really is lost. So they post crap about "what is going to happen" and general blah said blah or my lawyer said blah or Sidney released blah or whatever blah blah blah - none of it has merit. FACT: The communists seized the country. The coup is complete. And it was well planned, where Obama rigged the military to make sure they went along with it. It is OVER. Trump is not secretly being president behind the scenes, no one is waiting for anyone to prove how bad they are before they get arrested and the military is not running the country.

People need to come to grips with this, because hopeful stories are paralyzing them like a frogs under a bright light, preventing them from jumping to action. Sitting still like it is business as usual right now is exactly what the communists want, while they pile more and more and MORE troops into DC to eliminate all danger for them while they shred the country. That is what the military is there for - to support the coup and at the bottom the coup has been enforced by kids that got brainwashed by communists primarily in school. Everyone just sat back and let the kids get their brains washed, and now we have the consequences. Communist soldiers that are America's own kids, enforcing the death of the country. It really meant something. The schools really were important. And got ignored. No one believed this day would come.

To see where America is headed, just look at what the trolls are saying online: Ha ha, Musk can't play his space games and he was trash anyway, - The MyPillow guy is a seditious former crack addict (after he released truly damning stuff that is anything but sedition) - and now even Time magazine is stating there was a coup, but "it is all for your own good". Translation: We are shutting the country down, if you even mention what we did you are a criminal, yes, we did do a coup and you will accept it.

Now the communists who stole the country are doing "good things" to help us like them. There will probably be a (few) bones thrown to appease the masses and "prove" those who did the coup are not all bad. But it will only be a game. The bottom line is that Mars is canceled and though SpaceX is still flying, it is only to fill government contracts and it won't be for long. The bottom line is that the Georgia Guidestones are real. The bottom line is 1984 is their operating manual, and it is worse than 1984, the bottom line is they intend to corrupt the genome to create an underclass - the bottom line is everything is going to China and America will be deleted. Do not delay your preparations over whatever shitposters who have not got a grip yet or downright subversives strategizing a way to get you to sit paralyzed under a spotlight say,

It happens this way EVERY TIME. The communists launch hopeful stories EVERY TIME in EVERY TAKEOVER to cause people to sit on their butts waiting for miracles to happen. Miracles are NOT going to happen.
    My God the latest shooting hoax was so effing stupid cops and robbers BULLSHIT right when a gun grab bill is going through and NO ONE saw through it as far as I can tell - that was disturbing, how easily people were fooled -

And for that and a LOT more I have a huge ball of stress and dread. My thoughts are paralyzed and stuck on ONE THING: My God, they really are doing it. They really are destroying the United States and they are not taking their time, even insulin went back to $1000 a month, they are comprehensively destroying EVERYTHING, - setting up total destruction and genocide - they REALLY ARE DOING IT and nothing is stopping them. Paralyzing stress and dread.

And no one is doing ANYTHING because "today was like yesterday and I still have time". Actually, you do not have time. If you cannot bug out or GET OUT, and I mean OUT OF THE COUNTRY, NOW, your only option is to purify your soul and prep for death. I kid you not, it is THAT BAD. My estimate is you have anywhere from 5 months to 18 months. It won't be finished in 18 months, but it will definitely be started. It will be over by 2025.

For the record: No election will work. The last one did not work, and they are solidifying and rooting in the fraud to heights beyond what it took to simply steal it like flipping a switch last time. We are not going to vote our way out of this.

For the record: There will be no "charge of the light brigade" and Trump is in charge of NOTHING. It will be ALL darkness from here on out.

For the record: The military is NOT going to save you.

At least repent of anything in your life you need to repent of, so you can go to God in good condition. What more can I say? It is THAT BAD.

The ONLY reason why the Ukraine genocide stopped with only 30-70 million dead is because there was not a population present to have a larger genocide be possible. Communists will have zero qualms about pushing America's genocide to over 200 million "if that is what it takes" and they won't do it shooting, they'll instead, like Ukraine, cut off food and expel people from their homes. And they set this up with coronavirus, to prevent Americans from making payments.
    The writing is ON THE WALL.

http://82.221.129.208/muskgone.jpg

FACT: The Jews HATE America and stole it by PAYING for a rigged election, SCAMMING EVERYTHING in an MSM they wholly own, and rigging the courts that would hear all cases by stacking them with JEWISH JUDGES. The shutdown of Spacex was JEWISH, NOT CHINESE, IT TOOK THE JEWS TO DO IT AND THEY DID. Guess what? There's no national guard over at Shin Bet, they expect to get away with this so easily they need no protection AT ALL!!!

AND NOW THEY WILL SHITCAN WHITE AMERICA BECAUSE THE CHINESE ARE CAPABLE, AND MAKE THE PERFECT ROBOTS THE JEWS ALWAYS WANTED!

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

expat4ever (7th February 2021),midnight rambler (7th February 2021),osoab (7th February 2021),woodman (7th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    [COLOR=#141414]

I understand that in some cases people can't come to grips with the fact that everything really is lost.
    How is this Jewish administration any different from the last dozen Jewish administrations, besides the script being new?

It ain't over till it's over.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th February 2021),Bigjon (7th February 2021),osoab (7th February 2021),woodman (7th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    How is this Jewish administration any different from the last dozen Jewish administrations, besides the script being new?

It ain't over till it's over.
    There still are a lot of people finding excuses to sit on their hands, waiting to be saved.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (9th February 2021),midnight rambler (7th February 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Relax! Trump's got this!! The arrests are happening RIGHT NOW!!!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th February 2021),osoab (7th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Relax! Trump's got this!! The arrests are happening RIGHT NOW!!!
    ^. Not only arrests but executions by firing squads according to David Zublick.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ^. Not only arrests but executions by firing squads according to David Zublick.

I've been trying to figure out whether these hopium dealers are on the payroll or if they're just extremely delusional, or both.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th February 2021),woodman (7th February 2021)

Thanks

BTW, I've concluded all the hopium dealers will be going to Hell unless they repent forthwith, since they are doing yeoman's work for the Satan worshipers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (7th February 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I've been trying to figure out whether these hopium dealers are on the payroll or if they're just extremely delusional, or both.
    Me too brother. Me too.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th February 2021)