Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Navy Ships are obviously as unsafe as Cruise Ships

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Navy Ships are obviously as unsafe as Cruise Ships

Navy Ships are obviously as unsafe as Cruise Ships with coronavirus.

One single case on a submarine or aircraft carrier and those crews will jump in the lifeboats.

Thoughts?

2020 coronavirus pandemic on cruise ships

Passengers and crew who travelled on several cruise ships during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic were found to be infected with the novel SARS-CoV-2 virus that caused the pandemic. Although most ships involved did not have substantial spread of the disease, on the British-registered Diamond Princess, there was substantial spread of the virus amongst the passengers and crew. The ship was quarantined in February 2020 for nearly a month with about 3,700 passengers and crew on board; around 700 people were infected in the incident, and seven died.
    The crisis management team of the German federal government said on 4 March 2020, following several actual and suspected outbreaks on cruise ships, "The Federal Foreign Office has included in its travel advice that there is an increased risk of quarantine on cruise ships."[1] On 11 March 2020, Viking Cruises suspended operations for its 79-vessel fleet until the end of April, cancelling all ocean and river cruises, after it was revealed that a passenger on a cruise in Cambodia had been exposed to the virus while in transit via plane, placing at least 28 other passengers in quarantine.[2][3] Similarly, on 12 March, Princess Cruises, owner of virus-stricken ships Diamond Princess and Grand Princess, suspended operations for all future cruises on its 18-ship fleet for 60 days.[4][5] The Federal Transport Minister of Canada announced on 13 March that ships carrying more than 500 people cannot dock in Canada through 1 July 2020.[6]
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Silver
    Thanks

Re: Navy Ships are obviously as unsafe as Cruise Ships

There is no individuals with shitty health conditions, or elderly on submarines or navy ships.
    I was diagnosed positive and i am 54. Not a biggie , fever around 102 for less than a day and was sooo cold.
    Next day just some body aches and a couple of coughs.
    My wifey got sick last night and this morning no fever already.
    I took 40 000 of vit D and 3 000 of liposomal C for the first and second days and lots of zinc ( 100 mg).

Doesn't look like life threatening to me, similar to common cold kinda.

Edit: 5 days incubation period
    Trau Keinem Fuchs Auf Gruener Heid Und Keinem Jud Bei Seinem Eid

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carpathian For This Useful Post:

hoarder (19th March 2020),madfranks (19th March 2020),osoab (19th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Doesn't look like life threatening to me, similar to common cold kinda
    Yeah, tell that to the doctors in ICU if and when they recover.

50%-75% of infected are asymptomatic, you and your wife just happened to present systems. We will ALL be exposed at some point, it's matter of managing viral load. If an infected person sneezed or coughed on you then the outcome may have been very different because I'm thinking your initial viral load was not substantial.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Silver
    Thanks

How is that related to the original question about navy and subs? Or most of us?
    If you are getting paid for you "panic mode" posts - you are doing a good job, just not in the right place.
    If you really believe in what you post, then i am sorry. Please keep your mask on all the time, we are going to die, all of us

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carpathian For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (19th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

i did notice how china quarantined their entire military BEFORE the breakout. The feckers will be able and ready when the baloon goes up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th March 2020)

Silver
    Thanks

Could be that this one is a rehearsal before a big one

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carpathian For This Useful Post:

cheka. (19th March 2020),hoarder (19th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    How is that related to the original question about navy and subs? Or most of us?
    If you are getting paid for you "panic mode" posts - you are doing a good job, just not in the right place.
    If you really believe in what you post, then i am sorry. Please keep your mask on all the time, we are going to die, all of us
    If I'm wrong then I'll eat crow with a smile on my face. How about you? What if YOU are wrong?? And how do you account for the hospitals in Italy near or at collapse?? People are faking dying?? Like they WANT to be intubated??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Silver
    Thanks

Largest percent of elderly people in Italy.
    Same percent of "don'tgiveashit" attitude , they are way too relaxed in general.
    People are always dying, we all are going to die one day. Please relax if you don't have any life threatening conditions.
    Go outside and shoot some crows

Thanks

I've been right at death's doorstep and was all set to go. I got turned away and I'm still here nearly 40 years later. Death has no hold on me, anytime is fine, HOWEVER it is my duty to the Source to move as the Spirit moves me and STAND.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    There is no individuals with shitty health conditions, or elderly on submarines or navy ships.
    I was diagnosed positive and i am 54. Not a biggie , fever around 102 for less than a day and was sooo cold.
    Next day just some body aches and a couple of coughs.
    My wifey got sick last night and this morning no fever already.
    I took 40 000 of vit D and 3 000 of liposomal C for the first and second days and lots of zinc ( 100 mg).

Doesn't look like life threatening to me, similar to common cold kinda.

Edit: 5 days incubation period
    Thanks for the report, good to know that you made it through. Like MR, I believe we'll all be exposed and infected soon enough, so for myself and my family, we're working on building up our immune systems so that when we catch it, we can get over it faster.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

carpathian (19th March 2020),Cebu_4_2 (19th March 2020)