Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive quake March 21, 2012, exactly 6 months after Elenin? Not Joking. (Doom)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts
    Neuro, what if it wasn't a massive object, but a large asteroid field? It would then be distributed in space, and as we get closer to it, the center of gravity appears to shift towards the center of the field rather than staying with the leading objects, and also increasing in magnitude.

I agree the constant 188 day cycle doesn't make much sense for an elliptical obit of a large object. And if it wasn't elliptical, then the object wouldn't just appear there.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I wrote the OP....lol. I'm starting to think I should have just posted the youtube video and left it at that though.
    I think you may be onto something, and I do apologize for my first response. At this point none of us can be sure of anything really, but it is an interesting theory that maybe a large object is creating earthquakes on earth as it aligns up with the sun every 188-189 days...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
    If it were that far away, I really doubt it would have any noticable effect upon the Earth at all. If it did, so would Jupiter and Saturn and they'vee been aligned with the Earth/Sun with no noticable ill-effects due to it.
    Probably! Maybe its effect is on the sun, and the earthquakes are an effect of directing the suns eruptions etc, and the earth is in its way... If it has a very elliptical orbit, it would tug quite hard on the sun if its mass is large and the speed is great, and it is in close to the sun orbit...

Thanks
    Neuro, what if it wasn't a massive object, but a large asteroid field? It would then be distributed in space, and as we get closer to it, the center of gravity appears to shift towards the center of the field rather than staying with the leading objects, and also increasing in magnitude.

I agree the constant 188 day cycle doesn't make much sense for an elliptical obit of a large object. And if it wasn't elliptical, then the object wouldn't just appear there.
    Yes that is definetely a possibility, maybe a very large cracked up planet in billions of pieces, moving in an orbit as a group, each piece individually to small to be detected, not big enough to have an atmosphere, but collectively having a large gravitational pull...

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts
    I think your article would introduce your thesis much better without all the Elenin references at the beginning. And that any larger object may be coming from the same source and/or point in sky sky location Elenin tracks from, not that it is 'following' Elenin. A planet sized rock coming in at the same speed and angle as a smaller one will not follow the same trajectory, whipping around the sun. And I'm not sure what the 'earth moves left to right' (relative to what?) is about.

The graphics near the end of the article also seem centred on Elenin to help with the distraction.

Upon second read, I was frustrated trying to understand what seem like a disinfo graph of a parallelogram over the pacific when the big red "188 days" finially caused my brain to daydream -'hey thats the spacing we would see between algnments between earth and sun's binary star or edge of solar system slow moving planet.'

I was able to block all the (for me at least) Elenin confusion and finially properly focus only on this:
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1317974935

It was like the large comet coma finially cleared away and I finially saw the nucleus of your post.

I'm warming to the Tyche NASA WISE conspiracy again (Tyche is NASA's name for 'Planet X'). We covered this before, perhaps on GIM.

NASA fully admits a large and dangerous Planet X could exist, certainly large Planet X's are expected to exist. They have a satellite that could find such a planet recently sent to orbit (WISE). They scanned our solar system then shut the satellite down, and the data they collected has yet to be analyzed they say.

Such moves my NASA would be entirly consistant with hiding such an object that your posts show could be related to an increase in large earthquakes (and more than normal comets coming into our inner solar system.

Joe King
    I hope you don't mind me answering, but if that were the case, they would have to have a total mass that would exceed that of Jupiter by many times in order to be at a distance that they remain un-seen while at the same time exerting great influence over our Earth.

Welcome aboard!

IMHO, all these alignment theories are nothing more than a re-vamped version of the dis-proven "Jupiter effect" theory.
    BTW, the guy who first proposed the theory now regrets ever having brought it up.

Thanks
    Sorry about the confusion with Elenin. The reason its mentioned so much is because TerralO3 and others noticed this pattern months ago and attributed it to Elenin, since the alignments were approximate with Elenin. Then the theory changed once the 9/27 date didn't happen.

And I also realize that when I said Elenin was "overblown" perhaps it wasn't so overblown on this site. But realize, Terral on youtube and others are literally living in caverns in the Appalachian mountains. They believed a pole shift would occur, and surface tempertures on earth would exceed 200 degrees. They believed Elenin might even take Earth from the sun into its own orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    And I'm not sure what youryour 'earth moves left to right' is about.
    The periodicity means that the alignments keep occuring as if the "Big object" was moving from the left side of the image to the right side. Now, when the earth is also moving from left to right (nearside alignments), the alignment between sun-earth-object might last 3 days before the alignment breaks up. However, on the farside alignment, the alignment might only last 1 day or less, because the earth-sun-object alignment has the earth and the object moving in opposite directions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
    IMHO, all these alignment theories are nothing more than a re-vamped version of the dis-proven "Jupiter effect" theory.
    BTW, the guy who first proposed the theory now regrets ever having brought it up.
    All the earthquakes of 2010 with magnitude M6 and above all occurred on celestial alignments.
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.2036.pdf

Just because all alignments don't cause earthquakes, doesn't necessarily mean earthquakes don't happen on alignments.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachme...1&d=1318004785

Btw keehah, this paper is another reason Elenin was a large part of the observations above. In hindsight it obviously was something behind it, but up until a few weeks ago most people thought it was the cause.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts
    Its not all about just gravity JoeKing. For a smart guy too many times you keep forgetting all but the worst food the sheep are fed.
    [Edit (obviously my suggestion was ignored): JoeKing says below: even at 4 times the size of Jupiter it would have no noticable effect upon the Earth.....perhaps if it were 4,000 times the size of Jupiter it would.
    Listen Joe, its fine for you to ignore any suggestion I offer that more than gravity forces between the planetary bodies. It is another thing for you to then keep trolling my posts saying events or theory is irrelevant or cannot happen because gravit forces are not large enough.]

Are you stating that all alignments have no effects on earth or sun?

Anti-science trolling. Take a claim by one person who used valid theory to foolishly predict a specific event would take place, then when the event does takes place controllers use this to discredit the entire theory.

Here is an alignment theory: The sun and moon cause tides on earth.

Oh sure, the controller will backtrack when confronted and spout some simple rote reply like 'of course I did not mean tides, just other's like the Venus pentagram theory' but so what, he implanted what he wanted to in 95% or the people who read it "all these alignment theories...dis-proven"

Yes a person who predicted a date and place for an earthquake to happen in 1982 was dissapointed. But it would be more meaningful to used the upcoming (next year) Venus Transit theory.

[Edit: JoeKing says below: What I was referring to was this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Effect It was a book which espoused this theory and it was proven wrong.
    Duh! Hence my reffering to the book's prediction of a 1982 earthquake! The reply reminds of JP's weakness.

JoeKing says below: Venus transit theory? Do people actually think this is some new thing that's never occured before?
    You are the one that thought that. And you are wrong. Almost everyone has heard of dragons. ]

31st December 1983 Washington Post
    http://redicecreations.com/ul_img/14...enlybodies.jpg

14th February 2011 By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    Largest planet in the solar system could be about to be discovered - and it's up to four times the size of Jupiter
    Scientists believe they may have found a new planet in the far reaches of the solar system, up to four times the mass of Jupiter.
    Its orbit would be thousands of times further from the Sun than the Earth's - which could explain why it has so far remained undiscovered.

Data which could prove the existence of Tyche, a gas giant in the outer Oort Cloud, is set to be released later this year - although some believe proof has already been garnered by Nasa with its pace telescope, Wise, and is waiting to be pored over.

Joe King
    They believed a pole shift would occur, and surface tempertures on earth would exceed 200 degrees. They believed Elenin might even take Earth from the sun into its own orbit.
    IMO, "they" are crazy.

Even if a pole shift did occur, at any particular location on the planet it would be impossible for the temperature to exceed that of any other location on the planet.
    IMO, the real danger in a "pole shift" would not be that of heat, but rather extreme cold....and probably massive earthquakes, which would make being in a cave the last place I'd want to be.