Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Gab

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: Gab

now we have one less xx leftist

Surveillance footage has been released showing the man approaching the woman who was talking to another customer at Tom's Drive-Thru store in North College Hill, near Cincinnati.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

This. As I understand it, Shami has not lived with a woman except his mother. Some of us here have ex-wives and actual first hand experience. I remember the day my first ex-wife brought home the first issue of jew-created Ms. Magazine. She started yacking about woman's liberation so I liberated her for good. Women now get their feminist thoughts via television. It's the jews Shami...it's always been the jews...they have been called "Nation Wreckers" since forever.

Excuse me, but I always thought Shami was a woman?

In the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, Shami-Amourae is a demon lord. She is supposedly the first of the succubi to come into being in the Abyss, along with her fellow "sister" succubi Lynkhab, Xinivrae, and Malcanthet. Whereas Xinivrae is concerned with the seduction of women and Lynkhab is patroness to the self-destructive, Shami-Amourae herself is concerned with debased sexuality

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Excuse me, but I always thought Shami was a woman?

In the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, Shami-Amourae is a demon lord. She is supposedly the first of the succubi to come into being in the Abyss, along with her fellow "sister" succubi Lynkhab, Xinivrae, and Malcanthet. Whereas Xinivrae is concerned with the seduction of women and Lynkhab is patroness to the self-destructive, Shami-Amourae herself is concerned with debased sexuality
    I did for a long time also. It was the name as you point out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I disagree to a point. There are many wise females who should be given the right to their own destiny. Women as a whole are collectivist and tend toward wanting a strong provider. It is innate. Can you really argue that they are not as a rule, herd animals? They will immediately give their freedom over to a government that promises them power over males, whom they have been taught are the oppressors. It is the same with the brown third worlders. They come here because it is implicit that they will eventually overthrow the white 'man' and they will immediately reap the benefits of his civilization. The moment they walk across the border, instant democrat (communist).
    God designed women as nurturers of their own children.

Our current society has turned most women into degenerates who murder their own children in the womb, do their damnedest to avoid becoming pregnant in the first place, and fuck Niggers, Spics and other subhumans.

Judging "women" across history by these evil degenerates is both unfair and grossly inaccurate. Our race's history is chock-full of women doing the right thing, even when the "men" failed. When imbued with their natural nature, they choose goodness and health. That said, women are, of course, the master of the household, men the master of the greater world.

I would respectfully suggest that succumbing to the Jew-loaded term "collectivist" is a key to error in your thinking. God designed all peoples to be "collectivist"...or, what Satan's Chosen call "tribalist" or "nationalist" in the most condescending way. The issue is not being "collectivist," but misdirecting God's designed nature towards mundane, profane, or perverted ends.

The leading (((libertarians))) [e.g., the (((Austrian))) school of ideology] who use "collectivist" in a manner of contempt all come from the world's most notorious "collectivist" tribe - who have conquered the world because of that "collectivism." "Individualism" for the Goyim, unbending loyalty to the Master Race for them. Atomism of Jewry's enemies - isolating Goyim into individuals from their God-appointed extended families - is the key tactic in defeating us.

God help Aryan men to start learning to be "collectivist."
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    After some thought, I felt I had something to add to my reply. As far as voting goes, I don't believe the simple fact that one has reached the age of 21 should give them the right to vote. If voting were on the up and up and that is a big if, I believe the average American, be they white or black or shade between, be they brown, red or yellow, man or woman: Still, they should have some 'skin in the game'. That is, they should have a proven record of financial responsibility. It would not matter if rich or poor. I could envision many rich who would not be viable voters, especially if they had inherited their wealth. I can see many poor who have a track record of working hard and being responsible and thus having high merit as a voter. A person should have the capacity to reason and thus conclude what is a justified ballot cast. They should 'have' something they have worked hard for so they can be aware of property rights. I can even see a percentage of 'accrued merit' where a voter might only have 25% or 50% vested vote. Why should a bum who never worked for anything have as much voting rights as a person who gets up every day a slaves away to provide for a family?

In a right society, voting would be a sacred honor and jealously guarded. In this society it has become at best an empty, meaningless charade, at worst, a sick joke. I mean, really, who can you vote for with any chance of success except a sick, vapid fuck who being vetted by AIPAC and proffered by the Jewish media is bound only to do his Jewish masters bidding?

I don't know what the answer is but there has to be a better way than what we are doing. I know the founding fathers floated the idea of land ownership bestowing voting rights. I think they were on the right track.
    Intelligence and knowledge testing is absolutely essential in a society where the electorate actually chooses the course of that society. Most modern Whites just wouldn't cut it, let alone the non-White imbeciles. If you don't know the most important event of American history in 1776, or at least two rights secured by the First Amendment, you have no business voting. This would exclude nearly all of the ne'er do wells, in addition to the well-off but still stupid citizenry.

I oppose land ownership being a criterion, until (((land speculation))) is permanently eradicated.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (25th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I agree and until we deal with those SOB's nothing is going to change. In the thread midnight rambler posted the video of Bibi speaking he tells us how they are vulnerable starting at about the 11:00 minute mark when he says "there are not very many of us".

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...gh-Tech-Sector

The guy that did this video below has some interesting thoughts on these problems we're seeing and I think it's worth watching.

I appreciate the points, but I would title it, "How Women Manipulated Into Degeneracy Weaken Nations."

"And why men let them" is just as important as the Oprah Nation's role.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (25th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post
    God designed women as nurturers of their own children.

Our current society has turned most women into degenerates who murder their own children in the womb, do their damnedest to avoid becoming pregnant in the first place, and fuck Niggers, Spics and other subhumans.

Judging "women" across history by these evil degenerates is both unfair and grossly inaccurate. Our race's history is chock-full of women doing the right thing, even when the "men" failed. When imbued with their natural nature, they choose goodness and health. That said, women are, of course, the master of the household, men the master of the greater world.

I would respectfully suggest that succumbing to the Jew-loaded term "collectivist" is a key to error in your thinking. God designed all peoples to be "collectivist"...or, what Satan's Chosen call "tribalist" or "nationalist" in the most condescending way. The issue is not being "collectivist," but misdirecting God's designed nature towards mundane, profane, or perverted ends.

The leading (((libertarians))) [e.g., the (((Austrian))) school of ideology] who use "collectivist" in a manner of contempt all come from the world's most notorious "collectivist" tribe - who have conquered the world because of that "collectivism." "Individualism" for the Goyim, unbending loyalty to the Master Race for them. Atomism of Jewry's enemies - isolating Goyim into individuals from their God-appointed extended families - is the key tactic in defeating us.

God help Aryan men to start learning to be "collectivist."
    The term "collectivist" doesn't specify whether it applies to the population in general or sub groups within. Modern usage implies the former, therefore I'm very careful to specify which kind of collectivism I would refer to. To me it generally means Marxism. The kind you refer to I would call "cohesion".

The next distinction the word "collectivism" doesn't draw is whether it applies to economic collectivism or simply collectivists looking out for their common good.
    Economic collectivism, even within the ingroup is not healthy, it's disgenic.

What do you have against land speculation?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

woodman (25th November 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    We could remove everyone one of those mother fuckers, and still have this:

The Iranians have spread a rumor that Mossad has proof Graham is a secret queer...and use it to keep him in line on Jewry's dogma.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    If we didn't allow women to vote Jews wouldn't have shit power over us.
    Women gained the right to vote in the USA in 1919.

Men voted to murder our racial brothers in the Confederate States of America in 1860.

Shami, you sure you're not a latent homosexual?

Thanks

The first story in the Bible is literally a man trusting a woman who got tricked by a snake. The snake couldn't trick the man, but the woman could trick the man for the snake, since the man wants his dick wet. This is an allegory to how Jews ruin the West by using women as their catalyst.
    Glad you acknowledge this. Adam wasn't keen on following Yahweh's perfectly clear commandment - the only thing Yahweh God prohibited him from doing - and did what Eve suggested. But Eve's the problem?

Yes, Jews use women - by manipulating them just as their father the Devil (the serpent) did in the Garden. But men have swallowed Jewish schlong for centuries! Women didn't allow Jews back into the lands that wisely kicked them out. Women didn't "free the slaves."

"Women shouldn't vote" is part of the latent faggot "men's rights movement" being pushed by Jews to divide White men from women.

Women have only been voting from 100 years and since then Christianity is going extinct, and birth rates are complete shit.
    Sexual degenerates like Nietzsche were "working on" Christianity long before 1919.

Women leaders like Susan B. Anthony publicly abhorred abortion, while simultaneously pleading for her right to vote. Who created the Suicide Pill (aka "Birth Control" Pill)? NOT WOMEN! A Jew, actually. Who "legalized" pre-born infanticide? NOT WOMEN.

The first thing women did when they got the right to vote was ban alcohol since they knew that was the only relief men had from those bitching harpies.
    I'm sorry you're not man enough to handle it.

My wife is my Prime Minister, head of government. She has full-reign of the home...until she doesn't. I'm the President, head of state. I exercise my rule justly and wisely. I don't order her around for my whims. I guide her on affairs she doesn't understand and/or requests my help with. When she is "whiny," I just chalk it up to hormones - which it is. It's part of being a husband! Love one's wife as oneself. I expect her to love and comfort me when I am sick. When she is hormonal, that's reciprocation. You seem to suffer from the Jewish media's image of a wife being your servant (a meme the "feminists" peddle).

Good for the suffragettes on campaigning against the (mostly-Jewish) liquor industry! Henry Ford exposed (((who))) were the kings of liquor. These women - and millions of men also in the Temperance Movement - were doing God's work. Who overturned alcohol prohibition (while prohibiting Goyim from owning gold)? A key leader in favor of the 21st Amendment? The wife of (((Charles H. Sabin))): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Sabin. And John D. Rockefeller, Jr.