Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Take the Vaccine!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Don't Take the Vaccine!

I didn't actually watch the video, just went straight to the comments--thought it was interesting that everyone was talking in code, but I guess that's what you have to do to get by the censors. Instead of calling it the poison kill shot, they just call it the "Elephant in the room" (as in he died 2 days after the elephant)

WHY ARE HEALTHY ATHLETES COLLAPSING

The Prairie Chronicles

8 days ago

Thank you for sharing this video. My family, friends, and I still don't know anyone who's had c nineteen or know anyone who knows anyone who's had it, but we do know and know of several dozen people who've died within hours to days after getting that medical procedure mentioned in your video. The procedure that's supposed to be perfectly safe.

Night Owl

10 days ago (edited)

Meanwhile Scotland has a 25% increase in heart attacks, I wonder what could be causing it.

L Bu

7 days ago

My 2 girls have a classmate whose mom is an ER nurse. She said it is the individuals who got the "you know what" with the horrible symptoms. 3 of my friends after taking it, months later are all getting hysterectomies for unusually large fibroids and heavy bleedng. This is why we are not taking it. Please everyone, look at these poor people who believed the hype, and stay away from this stuff. I pray for the ones who did make it, for a complete healing, in Jesus name.

JOHN STEPHEN MURPHY

7 days ago

Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected in the first place?"

Joe Shmo

5 days ago

Edited comment Xavier Sales • 8 hours ago I run a Jiu Jitsu academy and I’ve had students step off the mats during warm up with heart palpitations and breathing difficulties, all of them mentioned that it started after being double elephanted. I am in Sydney Australia where 90% have had their double elephant…

dominique mcdowell

1 day ago
    What I find appalling is how we as a modern society judge those past societies as being inhuman & disgusting for ‘giving’ children to appease their ‘god’ in order to receive abundance or health...yet here we are in these modern times & people are knowing at the bit to shove their child into the volcanos pit. Please, please try to convince as many people as possible of this utter absurdity!

Joe Shmo
    8 days ago

Edited comment from John: Friends father died of a heart attack 3 weeks after number 2. People look at me like I'm crazy for passing on the elephant in the room....umm no thanks. I already had c nineteen and been reexposeed many times since and haven't re caught it. And again I'd rather catch c nineteen again than take the chance of god knows what that crap might do to me.....guess I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist now . No....i see people dropping like flies from this perfectly safe elephant in the room but oddly enough haven't met one person who actually died from covid that wasn't already knocking on death's door. It's insanity and unethical and it's really made me avoid doctor's now and I don't think I'll ever trust them again. Because.....how can they not see what the rest of us see? They literally are shrugging their shoulders at all these mysterious deaths.....hmm what could be the cause i wonder?

VOIP Portland

2 days ago
    A healthy 50 year old friend took the elephant and now he is pretty much living in the hospital day's afterward. They will never say it was the elephant of course. Heart issues and now they say blood cancer markers. He's only needed medical attention a couple times his whole life. Lives in Hawaii where just about everyone has had the elephant. Still can't believe he got it since he is pretty sharp and normally thinks for himself. So sad.

gcxred4kat9

8 days ago

My wife is an ER nurse and is seeing a larger than normal number of strokes in people that wouldn't normally be having them.

DrD6452

It's going to be interesting to see what type of issues 5-11 year olds suddenly start experiencing.

Joseph Flashman

8 days ago

As a young bloke I played in the UK & Oz soccer in the local and state comps. In all that time (20 yrs) I knew of only one young fella having a cardiac arrest while playing.... there is an elephant in the room that I can’t mention or my comment will be deleted.

Anna Richardson

4 hors ago

Ive been following football for 25 years and before June this year I only remember Fabrice Muamba having something like this happen to him around 2011. But in the last 5 months we have had Christian Eriksen, Sergio Aguero, Emil Paulsson, John Fleck, Adama Traore... and that is just in the top leagues. What the hell is going on?!

Mark Lockwood

10 days ago

Heart attacks in uk up 38% in last 10 month what the hell is going on

ozztam

12 hours ago

So hard to watch the devastation in this elephant’s path… for anyone who has had the procedure I pray you stay healthy, and turn your heart to Jesus if you haven’t already

C C
    8 days ago (edited)

These "rare" events are happening regularly. So unnecessary. This is not statistically normal. Stop doing the "thing" that causes this. Yeah more reporting needs to be done

joe Shmo
    8 days ago
    Edited comment from John Hall: In uk its been noted that since the elephant in the room there has been a massive 25% (mainly in the young) increase in heart attacks and yet government refuse to discuss it. Why??

Jocilene Ayres
    7 days ago
    My brother had 2 encounter with the elefante in the room. 6 weeks after the 2nd, he passed away. The cause: heart problems (never had ANY problem with it).

Addi Both
    5 days ago
    Just yesterday morning we received a text that a mutual friend had just had a heart attack. Very surprising because although 50-ish he looks to be in great health. His family is anti-v but he works in the medical field so he is not. Our first thought was to pray... our second thought, well you know.

Mitchell Mellalieu

2 days ago
    Family member had cardiac arrest 2 weeks after 2nd. Dead for 10 minutes while CPR was performed. Made a full recovery. They shocked his heart multiple times to bring him back. He is convinced that the 2nd one did this to him.

W.B. Latimer
    7 days ago
    Sister in laws father died 8 hours after his second elephant in the room. Heart attack. He was in decent shape for his age. Not obese by any means.

Joe Shmo
    22 hours ago
    Edited comment BigG • 5 hours ago Heartbreaking and devastating! Its infuriating that people are just so dumb to not see why this is happening! My Uncle died 3 weeks ago, he was 70 but 6'2 and was very fit, went swimming 4 times a week and always out walking, was never ill, died suddenly from an aneurysm, we have no history of aneurysms in our family, he had both elephants!

Joe Shmo
    12 hours ago
    Edited comment Jelle • 48 minutes ago I thought it was negligible, the risks from the elephant. I did not want to take it, don't get me wrong, but I was forced to do it with all these measurements and my job. I'm 21 years old, and am active military service. I work out 5 times a week and am in my opinion pretty healthy. 2 weeks ago I took the elephant, this night I was sleeping very restless. Waking up every hour or so, having weird fever dreams. Then at one point I woke up because of my heartrate, I could feel it going up and up and the pressure in my neck and head was very noticeable to say the least. It wasn't painful yet, but nothing to be ignored. Then I passed out, in my bed. I remember my eyes going black and waking up again about a minute later. This is around 7 hours ago, and I still have small pains in the heart region. Might be a coincidence, but it is weird that this happened to me after I took the elephant. I never had any problems like this, and have always been healthy as a horse. I don't smoke (although I have for around a year, but I quit half a year ago). Never in my life have I passed out before, until tonight. This is 100% because of the elephant

1BCamden
    8 days ago (edited)
    In South Australia, from the 22/10-01/11/2021, there were 19 cases (2cases/day) requiring ambulance/paramedic attention, at schools for children, details range from unconscious to falls, and convulsions, coincidence? normal ? anybody have any further details?

Joe Shmo
    2 days ago
    Edited comment Scott Rados • 5 hours ago I got the elephant, and two weeks later, passed out at work for no reason whatsoever. My doctor said that they could not find what caused it to happen. I'm 54, and have NEVER passed out in my entire life. Coincidence? Maybe, but it makes one wonder. I never went back for the second elephant, and never will.

Joe Shmo
    days ago
    Edited comment from Sticky H2o My friends 29yr old son collapsed the day after elephant whilst playing tennis, they blamed his Gluten intolerance?? He's been told not to exercise, play sports and cannot work again, the kicker, no exemption from the second elephant. They're killing us. West Australia.

Christian Radio
    8 days ago
    Happened to a kid here in AK . . Med vac lifted him to city hosp. Pericarditis . After he stabilized They said he was " breathing too hard at practice " , caused a spell. Pfffff

Tazmanian Diva
    7 days ago
    God bless the souls of these young victims of g*o*v tyra*nny. Rip My daughter is an athlete and I will never allow her to take the elephant in the room.

Joe Shmo
    5 days ago
    Edited comment Georgie Smith • 12 hours ago How many of them were elephanted? My son who Is health 20 years US Marine received the Pf elephant within two weeks he was having chest pains at work he was taken to the emergency room, where the doctor said he had pericarditis from the elephant.

Catty Scatbrat
    7 days ago
    i know of 3 people that have passed within 3 weeks of the 'elephant in the room' and 2 that had strokes... soooo sad.

Mark O' Keeffe
    3 days ago (edited)
    A 15 year old kid died in PE class last week from cardiac arrest here in Cork. 15!!!

Joe Shmo
    8 days ago
    Edited comment from Trickmustang 1994: It's the elephant in the room, my dad died 4 days after getting the elephant in the room. My neighbor died 3 months ago from a heart attack. Just 6 days after getting the elephant in the room.

Joe Shmo
    19 hours ago
    Edited comment Kevmachine • 50 minutes ago im 33, and my energy levels are waayyy lower then post elephants, no lie! its scary! I never wanted it but was shamed, bullied and forced loss of job into getting it. What the hell is going on, is this what they wanted all along?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th November 2021),monty (27th November 2021),woodman (28th November 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

It is truly bad form to whine about something you wanted which you got for FREE. How 'bout a little gratitude??

"The government is not helping me with any medical bills."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MC1UJWAsAL0R/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

GRAPHENE 'RAZOR-BLADES' IN 'VACCINE' (DR. ANDREAS NOACK); CLAIM OF 'DEATH FOLLOWING REPORT'?

This is a must watch.... approx 20 minute... he explains the difference between graphene oxide and graphene hydroxine.
    It explained why the athletes are dying. You can never get this out of your body.... the gift that keeps on giving.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ervbi96YgrzG/
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

LOOKING GOOD! THATS THE WAY! WOW! YOU GO GIRL! YOU'RE READY TO GO HOME NOW!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AZhgktVz6Uf0/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th November 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    LOOKING GOOD! THATS THE WAY! WOW! YOU GO GIRL! YOU'RE READY TO GO HOME NOW!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AZhgktVz6Uf0/
    Like they say, that's how you know the vaccine is working.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

IVERMECTIN [FRIEND OR FOE ?]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BIQIDfQmBpur/
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    FDA Doesn’t Want to Release Clinical Trial Data for 55 Years

In a request that couldn’t be any more bizarre, the FDA has asked a federal judge for permission to hold off releasing data on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine clinical trials until 2076.

What kind of transparency is that? asks Aaron Siri in his blog, “Injecting Freedom.” The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov’t work for?”

“While it can conduct that intense review of Pfizer’s documents in 108 days, it now asks for over 20,000 days to make these documents available to the public.”

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vita...-55-years.aspx
    FDA now wants another 20 years.

lifesitenews.com: FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval
    Dec 3, 2021
    Tens of thousands of serious adverse events and more than 1,200 deaths were reported in the first three months after Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab was approved under emergency use authorization (EUA), newly released documents indicate.

The data had been reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before it granted full approval to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 (BNT162b2) shots over the summer but had not been released to the public until last month.

The FDA released the documents on November 19, months after the governmental agency was hit with a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by attorney Aaron Siri on behalf of a group of some 30 scientists, academics, and researchers who demanded transparency about the information that had been used to assess the safety profile of the injections.

In response, the FDA moved to challenge the group’s request in court, raising eyebrows when it asked a federal judge to grant it 55 years to fully release the documents it reviewed before ultimately granting full approval for the Pfizer shots for people age 16 and up in August.

Now the FDA has made public some 91 pages of the documents it reviewed before authorizing the Pfizer shots, a fraction of the roughly 329,000 pages still in its possession...

Additionally, the document notes that “[a]n accumulation of adverse event reports (AERs) does not necessarily indicate that a particular AE was caused by the drug; rather, the event may be due to an underlying disease or some other factor(s) such as past medical history or concomitant medication.”

aaronsiri.substack.com: FDA Doubles Down: Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until at Least the Year 2096 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
    Dec 7
    A prior post explained that the FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. Literally, a 55-year delay. My firm, on behalf of PHMPT, asked that this information be disclosed in 108 days – the same amount of time it took for the FDA to review and license Pfizer’s vaccine.

The Court ordered the parties to submit briefs in support of their respective positions by December 6, 2021. The FDA’s brief, incredibly, doubles down. It now effectively asks to have until at least 2096 to produce the Pfizer documents. Not a typo. A total of at least 75 years.

Other than producing an initial ~12,000 pages in around two months, the FDA thereafter only wants to commit to producing 500 pages per month. The FDA also disclosed that it actually has approximately at least 451,000 pages to produce.*

Each side gets to file response briefs on December 13, 2021, and then there is oral argument on December 14, 2021 before the Judge.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (10th December 2021),midnight rambler (9th December 2021)

Platinum
    Thanks

One time Men's Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash Says Doctors Have Blood on Their Hands

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vita...eir-hands.aspx

Too bad Pat does not know about the zio-cia global disorder.

Pat needs to watch this:

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/D8FclJ1jB1dT/

Obama, Bush, Kissinger, Rockefeller, Soros, Netanyahu, British "Royals", and trump to start the list of who is behind this. More than simply about money. The "doctors" and Gates are the front persons openly directing this nightmare.

Rothschild is playing a similar role to support of British wargoals of WWI. Rothschild would have had to sign off on this outbreak since Rothschild runs the central banks. That Rothschild CNN is pushing the zio-cia narrative, shows that Rothschild is part of this, although not the instigator - same as 9/11. Rothschild knew, Rothschild supported, yet Rothschild was not the main conspirator. A co-conspirator; yet another jewish faction was behind 9/11 - the Khazar-Chabad-Likud Jewish faction supported by Rothschild, yet run by Russian Jews (Khazars).

Bush was the cia coup, with the Florida election, etc. The Russian Jews took over the Illuminati with the cia in 2001. Before that Rothschild and the Clinton branch of the cia were running the show. Rothschild has been still running the banks and finance, yet driven slowly more and more from these political decisions. Only signing onto these plans to be part of the Team Jew-cia Illuminati.

If Rothschild and Hillary were personally directing this outbreak this "would have started in Russia". I put that in quotes because the outbreak would have still began in the US, like this did in around June 2019. Rothschild was war with Russia. And the cia Netayahu want war with China. That is how you can tell who is behind this.

And Kissinger and Rockefeller run "Modern Medicine" and the vaccine industry.

So there you have it of who is behind this.

Rothschild and most of the German Jews are related to the Palestinians (the true Israelites by blood). the Khazars are Turkic Russians who converted to Jewry. And the Khazars have a severe hatred of those true Israelites.

Platinum
    Thanks

Wally's trailer for part 2 of his series "Its worse than you think" is out. Part 1 was excellent. This trailer got deleted from youtube in like 15 minutes but is still available on rumble.
    https://rumble.com/vqmne3-its-worse-...2-trailer.html
    Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. <br />And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.<br />Mark 16-17

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dys For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th December 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Devoir
    Le Devoir is one of few independent large-circulation newspapers in Quebec (and one of the few in Canada) in a market dominated by the media conglomerate Quebecor (including Le Journal de Montréal).

Historically Le Devoir was considered Canada's francophone newspaper of record, although in the 21st century it has been challenged for that title by the increased status of competitor La Presse.
    ledevoir.com: A third dose too many for seniors who have had COVID-19
    (google translated)
    december 4, 2021
    Notice to 70 years and older: If you have suffered from COVID-19, a third dose of vaccine is no longer recommended. The Comité sur l'immunisation du Québec (CIQ) has changed its tune after seniors in CHSLDs who had already contracted the disease suffered significant side effects during the booster dose.

This is the Dre Sophie Zhang, deputy co-head of accommodation at the CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal, who alerted the CIQ and the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux on this subject.

The Dre Zhang and doctors practicing in the CHSLDs she manages observed "a lot of a lot of side effects" in seniors who had had COVID-19 and had already received two doses, unlike those who had not contracted the disease.

The vaccination operation began on 18 October. A third injection of the Moderna vaccine was given to residents. Soon after, many seniors suffered from high fever and saw their general condition deteriorate (loss of appetite, weakness, fatigue and lethargy), says the Dre Zhang. "In some cases, more severe, the person had difficulty breathing and the oxygen level dropped," she adds. Elders also ended up in delirium, according to the doctor...

At the time, Moderna's booster dose had not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, the U.S. equivalent of Health Canada. It wasn't until two days later that the product was licensed in the U.S. with half a dosage, 50 micrograms rather than 100.

"We gave 100 micrograms," says the D.re Zhang. Probably we shouldn't have given the Moderna at that time."
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews