Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zionist Jews Now Getting Exposed All Over!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Lightbulb Zionist Jews Now Getting Exposed All Over!

Zionist Jews Now Getting Exposed All Over!

Posted on June 22, 2012 by INCOG MAN
    http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploa...ITLE-ART-5.jpg

RECENTLY, A GUY
    with a popular Youtube video channel named “Ramzpaul” came out and said he’s no longer going to use the “J-word,” nor allow comments on his videos to use it, or the “N-word.” He alluded to Youtube management threatening him with expulsion. Already, many of his videos have been deleted.

“Ramzpaul” is big because of his sardonic, regular guy take to all the politically correct BS going on today against White people. His kind of easy-going style and exposure is definitely dangerous to Jewry. Same thing happened to a guy named “Denierbud” when he used understandable logic and math to thoroughly debunk “holocaust” BS; even though he took great pains to say he wasn’t hateful of Jews (he sounds like a laid-back Berkeley, California professor). But his Mr. Nice guy routine was not enough for perfidious Jewry, and they got his videos and account deleted from Youtube (mine was gone in just a couple of months).

You can (and should) go to his own hosted site now and watch a few of his videos. Go HERE. Sometimes, hasbaRAT Jew operations overwhelm his site with DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks. I get hit all the time here, too.

Lately, there’s been a noticable uptick in Youtube video deletions (some of the ones I embedded here are gone). One recent example is the first one on my “Revealing Quotes” page. The video creator made a graphicly powerful video displaying quotes of what the Jews say themselves. The video was just too dangerous for Jewry to allow. They know they are a bunch of hateful, arrogant SOBs and can’t stand unaware Gentiles to find that one out (I have another version streamed from elsewhere on that page).

Youtube has let some videos fly, but these are usually the least polished or merely recieved too little notice at that point (the more stir they cause, the greater likelihood of deletion). Also, video hit numbers are purposefully slowed by a special algorithem, to keep from “going viral.” They pull this trick not only on Politically Incorrect material, but even videos of Ron Paul, the Federal Reserve money scam and 9/11 truth.

A sneaky little Jew once came here and said they’ll use my site to spot out what they’ll target for deletion (most likly JIDF). I can believe it. You don’t know all the efforts I’ve made to find new embeds to put in here. Many videos that are still functional have had their code repasted in several times from new uploads from people I have no idea who they are. This is all done behind the scenes from you readers.

Sometimes I just paste in my generic “Censored” artwork until I can find something else when I get around to it. If you have to see it, do search strings within Youtube and elsewhere. Get back to me in my comment section and I’ll drop the code back in.

Reading viewer comments now at Youtube, clearly shows a Jew-aware audience rapidly overwhelming Jew hasbaRAT operations (regular Jews out to combat awakening by the masses). The Jews who still try, are sounding more and more like whiny little cry baby idiots. People don’t believe their bull crap anymore!

Jewry has to be circumspect in it’s efforts to censor people (especially in the US), since the very act will serve to awaken even more. They have to be selective enough so as to allow them to say “see, there’s free speech going on.” They have to eliminate and target the smartest among us — the most artful and persuasive.

In commie Russia, Lenin allowed some of the smaller (less than 10,000 readers) newspapers critical to the regime to operate. This gave an illusion of free speech. What most people don’t realize in the US, all of your city papers are owned by large media conglomerates, which are in turn owned by International Jewry. Same thing with your local TV stations.
    They pass down the PC and Globalist mantra, hire leftys to run things and make sure no word is ever breathed about sacred Israel. People get fired all the time behind the scenes, which the masses never hear anything about.

The business behind corporate media has always been International Jewry/Central Banking/NWO/Zionist Israel agenda. The befuddled masses instinctively realize something is seriously broke here, but are still hesitant because of the Politically Correct (PC) muzzle created by the real string pullers. Even so, the Internet is now exposing the whole rotten power nexus.
    The Internet is not yet controlled by Jewry (although they are working towards the day diligently). This has presented a tricky situation for Jewry. It’s still possible to get a domain and say what you will; unfortunately, Jewry is aggressively using “PC” to pressure hosting companies to shut down sites. In addition, Jew-corrupted “shabbos Goys” and Jew politicians are enacting legislation to give them legal cause, as well as pushing for “fee-based” Internet to marginalize real truth sites. They say it’s part of the “war on terror,” but don’t you believe it.
    The Jews know the more they do, the more people wake up. Also, they know what’s coming down the pike and can’t let us Gentiles compare notes forever. Jewry understands the closer they get towards their goal (World government controlled by them), the more dangerous it is to their race in general.

more at: http://incogman.net/06/2012/zionist-...osed-all-over/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

agnut (27th June 2012),Ares (26th June 2012),Blink (26th June 2012),Canadian-guerilla (30th June 2012),drafter (26th June 2012),General of Darkness (26th June 2012),gunDriller (26th June 2012),iOWNme (26th June 2012),LastResort (26th June 2012),mick silver (26th June 2012),VX1 (26th June 2012)

Thanks

Re: Zionist Jews Now Getting Exposed All Over!

Yup

I read comments all the time fingering the zionistas... The end is near.
    There be fish in that there creek by'

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LastResort For This Useful Post:

mick silver (26th June 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

hey hey i am the one who alway says the end is near are closer then we all would like to think about
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Awoke (26th June 2012),LastResort (26th June 2012)

Thanks

I hope so Mick. Bring it on already.
    Time is running out, make all the jokes you want, but the future isn't so funny - General of Darkness

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Awoke For This Useful Post:

Canadian-guerilla (30th June 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mick silver View Post
    hey hey i and the one who alway says the end is near are closer then we all would like to think about
    I was listening to Rush this PM ("keep your enemies closer") and he stated that CNN watchership was ~55,000 and CNBC was similarly pathetic. Basically, no one except the brain dead and libtards watch the MSM news. I was floored by this. The MSM zionews outlets are literally being marginalized. People must be waking up en masse.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (26th June 2012),Gaillo (26th June 2012),mick silver (28th June 2012)

Great Value Carrots Silver Rocket Bitches!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,122 Times in 590 Posts

While a large number of people are waking up to the uneasy to bear truth, the masses are still sitting in front of their passive, mind-poisoning boxes eating their fake body-poisoning pseudo-foods.

Prime Broadcast Network TV - United StatesWeek of June 4, 2012
    Rank Program Network Rating Viewers (000)
    1 AMERICA'S GOT TLNT-TU 8P NBC 7.5 12,552
    2 AMERICA'S GOT TALENT-MON NBC 7.3 12,222
    3 NCIS CBS 5.7 8,670
    4 60 MINUTES CBS 5.3 8,096
    4 BIG BANG THEORY, THE CBS 5.3 8,219
    5 NCIS: LOS ANGELES CBS 5.0 7,457
    6 BACHELORETTE, THE ABC 4.7 6,774
    7 PERSON OF INTEREST CBS 4.5 6,987
    8 CONCERT FOR THE QUEEN(S) ABC 4.4 6,770
    9 CSI CBS 4.4 6,568
    9 MENTALIST, THE CBS 4.4 6,611
    10 TWO AND A HALF MEN CBS 4.3 6,563
    everything we learn changes that which we know to be true

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

so, what we need is websites like Youtube - but with a different set of managers - that allows revenues to be generated from ads to help pay for bandwidth.

the Jews also use admin. organizations like ICANN & InterNIC to promote their agenda.

in the long run, it will take not just political honesty, but also some serious technical skills, to do an end-run around the censorship. up to and including using cell-phones to access dial-up BBS'es, and possibly ham radio technology when phone access is cut off.

anybody know how Vimeo deals with video's that tell the truth about Jewish Criminality ?

the video's about Cole are 80 MB each, 240 MB total.

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/1_cole.wmv

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/2_cole.wmv

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/3_cole.wmv
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gunDriller For This Useful Post:

General of Darkness (26th June 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gunDriller View Post
    so, what we need is websites like Youtube - but with a different set of managers - that allows revenues to be generated from ads to help pay for bandwidth.
    In this economy any new startup will have hard time getting funding for server space that size.

let alone any ZOG sponsorship.

You'd have a better chance getting Alex Jones converting to fingering Israel provocateurs more often.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rocket Bitches! View Post
    While a large number of people are waking up to the uneasy to bear truth, the masses are still sitting in front of their passive, mind-poisoning boxes eating their fake body-poisoning pseudo-foods.

Prime Broadcast Network TV - United StatesWeek of June 4, 2012
    Rank Program Network Rating Viewers (000)
    1 AMERICA'S GOT TLNT-TU 8P NBC 7.5 12,552
    2 AMERICA'S GOT TALENT-MON NBC 7.3 12,222
    3 NCIS CBS 5.7 8,670
    4 60 MINUTES CBS 5.3 8,096
    4 BIG BANG THEORY, THE CBS 5.3 8,219
    5 NCIS: LOS ANGELES CBS 5.0 7,457
    6 BACHELORETTE, THE ABC 4.7 6,774
    7 PERSON OF INTEREST CBS 4.5 6,987
    8 CONCERT FOR THE QUEEN(S) ABC 4.4 6,770
    9 CSI CBS 4.4 6,568
    9 MENTALIST, THE CBS 4.4 6,611
    10 TWO AND A HALF MEN CBS 4.3 6,563
    Now really, how do that even have a clue who watches what - besides the digital box people?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Never in the history of the world has a group so small caused so much misery for so many.
    Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

JDRock (27th June 2012)