Thread: US Mint offerings in May/June

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

US Mint offerings in May/June

These 100th anniversary Morgans and peace dollar might be a good bet for a flip?

https://catalog.usmint.gov/product-schedule/2021/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Hitch (27th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: US Mint offerings in May/June

I am wanting some but they are not available and even when they are available, how does one get ahold of them? They will likely sell out immediately and then go on the secondary market for multiples of original cost.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: US Mint offerings in May/June

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I am wanting some but they are not available and even when they are available, how does one get ahold of them? They will likely sell out immediately and then go on the secondary market for multiples of original cost.
    You will need an account with the US mint with your card on file, then be ready at 12:00 on those three days to put them in your cart.
    10 coin limit, so if you buy 10 of each (6) coins, it would run you $5,100 + 3x shipping. I think they will be a hot seller and I may go for the 10 each.
    It will be interesting to see how they go on the first day. Dealers will be snapping up the 10 limit of each.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st April 2021)