Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein supposedly DEAD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Epstein supposedly DEAD

I do not know any country that would accept him to live there, not even Israel. I do not think one of the masters is being kind to him for all the "good" he has done and so will let him live somewhere as someone else.

Again, no sale.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    When I came to the conclusion that the president and the AG knew that Epstein had to be guarded and kept safe for trial for the good of the country and wiping out elite pedophiles and child sex trafficking and they CHOSE to not do that when they had the power and authority to make sure Epstein lived, I just decided all the little juicy tidbits of info trickling out about this no longer interests me. I followed through years of false flag events and evidence searching and finding and know how that always plays out - never truth and justice.

The bottom line is that the president and Barr who was appointed by the president and is over the Justice Department and the Bureau of federal prisons and THEY CHOSE TO BETRAY AMERICA AND NOT DO THEIR JOB.
    He is not dead and like many many other perps he is living a grand life pedoing and killing many more. Thus the elites party, they are un-touchable. This is not just the us but world wide. Trump can't touch it at all. Way too fucking big and world wide to even make a dent. As disgusting as it is... It is what it is.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    I do not know any country that would accept him to live there, not even Israel. I do not think one of the masters is being kind to him for all the "good" he has done and so will let him live somewhere as someone else.

Again, no sale.
    Bullshit. he has money and does pedo. That'
    s the non god peoples prophesy. Read their book.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

2 rense hours tonight,

Download Hour 2 - Mike King and John Carman - Epstein Super Duper Bullshit

Download Hour 3 - Gary Holland - Blatant Epstein Bullshit too

Tim Kelly / Ry Dawson

Ryan Dawson on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

Ryan Dawson returns to Our Interesting Times to share his thoughts on the life and death of Jeffrey Epstein.

Ryan is an author, independent researcher and the proprietor of the ANC Report.

Download
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Will post this again since first time it got disappeared.

"judge of record berman jew"

Brother Nathaniel Kapner said Berman is "Dutch Calvinist". not a Jew. He also said this judge said he would pursue justice for Maxwell and all the others and said he expected justice to prevail.

I do not know if that is true or not but it would be interesting if someone would document the not a Jew issue.

Jeff Rense is an American anti-New World Order activist. He hosts a website at Rense.com and is the radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program. His show broadcasts on internet radio. The website and show often discuss topics such as 9/11, World War II revisionism, Zionism, contemporary geopolitical developments, alternative medicines and some more eccentric aspects such as Ufology.

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2019.08.13

Download Hour 1 - Devvy Kidd - Only 13 Of 98 Mass Shooters In 2019 Are White Mass Shootings - What You Need To Know.

Download Hour 2 - Dr. David Duke - The Web Behind The Epstein Execution

Download Hour 3 - Br Nathanael - How The Epstein Case Might Unravel

download 25 minute segment where Brother Nathaniel made these statements.

https://ln.sync.com/dl/1bfe4a690/32e.../3057272200010

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th August 2019),PatColo (16th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

osoab (17th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

This is all a big joke to them....

G. Maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars
    A comforting read after a personal tragedy
    Format: Kindle Edition

August 15, 2019

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

138 people found this helpful

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...at_pdctrvw_srp

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    This is all a big joke to them....

G. Maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars
    A comforting read after a personal tragedy
    Format: Kindle Edition

August 15, 2019

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

138 people found this helpful

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...at_pdctrvw_srp
    Strictly PR.

Someone just didn't 'bump into her' at the In and Out Burger, it was arranged.

Come on, who believes this shit??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (16th August 2019)

Thanks

He told us, he was murdered for it.

How many listened?

Thanks

Did you know that because JE's death was ruled a suicide his estate can sue the federal Government for damages because the government didn't protect him while in prison?