Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Monster Truck i want one

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Russian Monster Truck i want one

go to the link watch video it bad ass ......... http://sputniknews.com/russia/201602...icle-best.html
    The 'Sherp' all-terrain vehicle was designed by Russian engineer Aleksey Garagashyan and can be driven across hard ground, swamp, snow, and any depth of water.

© Photo: Youtube / MOTOR1
    Amazing Russian Supercar Design Wins Plaudits From Ferrari (VIDEO)

Russian engineer and motor sports enthusiast Aleksey Garagashyan has designed an all-terrain vehicle capable of crossing any kind of terrain and any depth of water for less than $50,000.Garagashyan began constructing a prototype Sherp vehicle in 2012, and presented the finished article at the Moscow Off-road Show in August 2015.
    The vehicle is 3.4 meters long, 2.52 meters wide and 2.3 meters tall, and weighs 1300 kilograms. Its tires measure 1.6 meters across and it has a clearance of 60 centimeters, making it capable of overcoming obstacles with a height of up to one meter.

Sherp is able to travel across hard ground, swamp, snow and water of any depth. It has a maximum speed of 45 kilometers per hour on dry land, and can travel across water at up to six kilometers per hour.
    The base model sells for 3.85 million rubles ($49,200) and is equipped with a 44.3 horsepower 1.5 liter Kubota V1505 four-cylinder diesel engine; intrepid explorers driving Sherp have three cubic meters of sleeping area and 730 liters of storage space under the bed.

© Photo: Dmitry Lazarev
    Supercar Designer Finds Manufacturer for Lada of His Dreams

Customers can add a range of extras to their vehicle, including an additional fuel tank, generator and trailer with brakes for the transportation of their Sherp."This is a first in all-terrain vehicle construction. Sherp swims beautifully, any swamp is not an obstacle. The snow and swamp going vehicle moves easily out of the water and onto ice, overcomes obstacles of 70 centimeters with ease, be it rocks or fallen trees in the forest," Sherp's manufacturers describe their construction.
    "We have been where no person in the world has set foot. We have seen the most distant corners of the tundra and taiga, the mountains of the Kola peninsula and swamps of Yugra, and not found a place that could not be overcome by this all-terrain vehicle."

Reddit
    Google+
    Blogger
    Pinterest
    StumbleUpon

Related:Former Marussia Designer Developing New €2 Mln Supercar Called 'Wolf'Unlucky Motorist Gets Catapulted In Car CrashBreathtaking Stunts Performed on a MotorbikeBrand New Russian SUV and Crossover Dominate at Moscow Off-Road Expo

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/201602...#ixzz3znqI4hFs
    “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mick silver For This Useful Post:

Neuro (10th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,836 Posts

Re: Russian Monster Truck i want one

“Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean, mad-dog mean. ‘Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That’s just the way it is.” ~ Outlaw Josey Wales…

STOP F*CKING WITH US.

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

I was just reading about this Looks like a lot of fun. I think we need some...

It looks almost like a Tonka toy, with comically huge tires and odd proportions. It weighs a bit less than 3,000 pounds, propelled by a 44-horsepower 1.5-liter Kubota diesel engine. It's not fast, topping out at 28 mph (3.7 mph on water), but given the terrain it can cover that's plenty. It comes with a 15.3-gallon fuel tank, enough to run all day, with additional fuel tanks available to let you go on truly epic adventures.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

mick silver (11th February 2016)

Thanks

I wonder what a new set of sneakers runs on that bad boy.....
    * This space for rent *

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Camp Bassfish For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (22nd May 2018)

Zinc
    Thanks

Really monster.
    sherprentals.com

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Uhhh. Huhhhh. But can it do THIS?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

too bad its Russian and will suffer drive train failure after 2k km. like a big Yugo.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    too bad its Russian and will suffer drive train failure after 2k km. like a big Yugo.
    Surely you're thinking of a Lada. Yugo was made in Yugoslavia.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (22nd May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Surely you're thinking of a Lada. Yugo was made in Yugoslavia.
    Drivetrains east of Austria know no difference, except in Romania.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Do you know the purpose of the lines in the back window of a Yugo?

Some people think the purpose is for rear window defrosting. They are wrong.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger