Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Technocracy

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Welcome to the Technocracy

Twitter just banned Trump for good.

It's begun.

All Right wing politics and beliefs will be outlawed and purged from the Internet.
    Basically anything that doesn't support Corporatism / Neo-Liberalism.

This is why I said there's no longer any Right or Left.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I just "got on gab" this AM; & cohencidentally so did millions of others?! I wonder why the monday morning rush, vs beginning last Fri when (((big social media))) purged Trump & many other notables incl me (from twtr)? The timing this morning was just when I happened to get around to it; had nothing to do with the standard work week -- but IF the work week was it for 'millions' this AM... don't they have interwebs @ home?! They'd seem to be jeopardizing their jobs to be opening new personal social media accts from work, no?

so gab's been a shit show all day, very slow, many "sorry, maintenance..." error msgs
    https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1348317334805508098

& AMZN web services gassed parler, who's in turn suing.... but they need a new home like right away
    https://twitter.com/TruNews/status/1348097579607859200
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I just "got on gab" this AM; & cohencidentally so did millions of others?! I wonder why the monday morning rush, vs beginning last Fri when (((big social media))) purged Trump & many other notables incl me (from twtr)? The timing this morning was just when I happened to get around to it; had nothing to do with the standard work week -- but IF the work week was it for 'millions' this AM... don't they have interwebs @ home?! They'd seem to be jeopardizing their jobs to be opening new personal social media accts from work, no?

so gab's been a shit show all day, very slow, many "sorry, maintenance..." error msgs

& AMZN web services gassed parler, who's in turn suing.... but they need a new home like right away
    We need to start boycotting all big tech that we can. I will no longer buy anything from Amazon which sucks because it is easy and cheap. I am using cash for all transactions I can. I will be deleting my Fuckbook account. I intend to toss my I phone as soon as the Gab Phone comes out. Yada, Yada, Yada.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th January 2021)

Thanks

just for shits/giggles, decided to try & open a little 'shell' twatter profile this AM (said elsewhere here, my former 2.5yo acct there was banned last Fri) - just so I could drop the occasional comment etc. Was also curious what their latest entry req's were, in the wake of their latest shoah last Fri... they're surely interested in keeping 'subversives' out, right?!

Opened Brave's TOR browser, & using a brand new throwaway email acct, signed up @ twtr. On first signup page, they default ask for your ph digits, but there's also a link next to that field to "use email instead". So did that, of course...

chose generic twtr username, generic personal statement as the little profile blurb, skipped uploading any profile or banner image. When the suggestions for who to initially follow came up, @POTUS was suggested at top, followed by biden, harris, O'bummer. I followed only those 3 latter ones.

had to go through a hellava google image CAPTCHA test; must've been prompted with a new/refreshed image group about 8 times?!

finally, "Thanks, human!" & I was good to go; they dropped me off at the top of my 'feed' populated with twatts from those 3 superfreaks I selected to follow -- top one was:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1348994390690246657

^ which of course, I eagerly jumped to Like & RT to my zero [0] followers!

my "Like" went thru fine, but when I clicked RT, this screen resulted:

We've temporarily limited some of your account features

[myUsername]

What happened?

In order to make sure Twitter is as safe as possible, sometimes — like now — you may be asked to confirm you’re not a robot. Easy, right? Just complete the following to get back to the Tweets.

What next?

For full access, please:

• Pass a Google reCAPTCHA challenge

• Verify your phone number

When you tap 'Start', Google may collect and use information about you, your device, and browser. View Google's Privacy Policy.

^ well, I NEVER!!?!!!?!

where could I have possibly gone wrong?!

my 1st guess is, twatter/joogles' fancy spy-ders were trying to grab all my IP/MAC addy, soft/hardware details & recognized my TOR connection's final proxy server which they would have been probing, as a known TOR operative, and they slammed me for my ph digits... ?

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (12th January 2021),midnight rambler (12th January 2021)

Thanks

Mainstream media goes full Orwell telling readers they’re using the word ‘Orwellian’ wrong

Helen Buyniski
    is an American journalist and political commentator at RT. Follow her on Twitter @velocirapture23

13 Jan, 2021 13:41

Complaining about authoritarian government intrusion into one’s life or surreptitious rewriting of history no longer qualify as “Orwellian,” according to an article that ironically embodies the concept in trying to redefine it.

News outlet USA Today has managed to personify the term ‘Orwellian’ in its profoundly condescending writeup scolding readers for “using the term ‘Orwellian’ wrong.” Published on Monday, the piece goes to great lengths to shame those insecure about their vocabulary by suggesting the term “Orwellian” can only be used correctly by liberals.

Chances are, you’ve seen George Orwell’s name thrown around a lot in the past week on social media, either by conservatives invoking his name with sincerity or by liberals poking fun at conservatives for its misuse,” the article starts, smirkingly laying the groundwork for canceling out all usage of the term by those on the Right.

moar:
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/512395-msm-...n-trump-irony/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th January 2021)

Thanks

After an ~hour or 2 poking around gab after opening that ^ acct a week ago, I didn't return until later in the week. My "email" & password as their login page requests, weren't working!

long story short, gave it another try just now... & it appeared I needed to just open a new gab acct?!

As a last resort though, I entered my gab @-username in the field where it asks for "email", plus my gab PW which I'd written down -- and that worked! So WTF? Their login page doesn't ask for "email OR gab username" (as twatter's login page does...) -- So, word to the [new gab user] wise there.

still slow af today... would be curious to see a graph of their user base growth, with markers where big tech conducted their various shoahs.

Separately, Rick Wiles / Andrew Torba (gab co-founder/CEO) interview from last July 3 2020, 35 mins:
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/david...e-with-twitter

Thanks

just for shits/giggles, decided to try & open a little 'shell' twatter profile this AM (said elsewhere here, my former 2.5yo acct there was banned last Fri) - just so I could drop the occasional comment etc. Was also curious what their latest entry req's were, in the wake of their latest shoah last Fri... they're surely interested in keeping 'subversives' out, right?!

Opened Brave's TOR browser, & using a brand new throwaway email acct, signed up @ twtr. On first signup page, they default ask for your ph digits, but there's also a link next to that field to "use email instead". So did that, of course...

chose generic twtr username, generic personal statement as the little profile blurb, skipped uploading any profile or banner image. When the suggestions for who to initially follow came up, @POTUS was suggested at top, followed by biden, harris, O'bummer. I followed only those 3 latter ones.

had to go through a hellava google image CAPTCHA test; must've been prompted with a new/refreshed image group about 8 times?!

finally, "Thanks, human!" & I was good to go; they dropped me off at the top of my 'feed' populated with twatts from those 3 superfreaks I selected to follow -- top one was:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1348994390690246657

^ which of course, I eagerly jumped to Like & RT to my zero [0] followers!

my "Like" went thru fine, but when I clicked RT, this screen resulted:

^ well, I NEVER!!?!!!?!

where could I have possibly gone wrong?!

my 1st guess is, twatter/joogles' fancy spy-ders were trying to grab all my IP/MAC addy, soft/hardware details & recognized my TOR connection's final proxy server which they would have been probing, as a known TOR operative, and they slammed me for my ph digits... ?

^ I may have figured out what triggered the twatts to demand my phone digits so quick... their AI quickly picked up that I was a fer real human, not one of their own created "Biden follower" bots!!

NO REAL HUMANS actually follow Creeper & the HO!

Analysis: More Than Half Of Joe Biden’s Twitter Followers Are FAKE and Were Just Created in January

By Alicia Powe
    Published January 25, 2021

Big Tech and Team Biden are working feverishly to manipulate the public into believing the newly sworn in dictator is actually adored by millions.

Twitter appears to be creating fake accounts to follow Biden and give his ostensibly dismal popularity a boost, in yet another pitiful attempt to convince the world that the scandal-plagued Democrat won the presidential election by an unprecedented and unrealistic 81 million American votes.

Twitter user Bre Wylde cautions, “Joe’s been getting 100,000 followers on twitter every day! Except they’re ALL FAKE!!”

moar https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eated-january/

U'll notice Creeper currently has 26.6M "followers" https://twitter.com/joebiden

IIRC former @realDonaldTrump acct had around 81M when twatts gassed him on Jan 8th.

heh, that's prolly not a bad estimate of how an honest accounting of the real/legal popular vote count would've shaken out last Nov 8th!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th January 2021)

Thanks

From the Gab CEO:
    How we defeat the transhumanist technocracy:
    -Worship God
    -Buy bitcoin
    -Build our own internet (satellites + free speech software)
    -Build our own bitcoin and silver/gold-backed banks
    -Build our own digital economy
    -Exit the existing system
    https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1360470664486993921

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (13th February 2021),vacuum (13th February 2021)

Thanks

The future world where Bitcoin takes over and crushes all governments:

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

PatColo (14th February 2021),woodman (14th February 2021)

Thanks

Most people will be out of jobs soon and from then on.

This plandemic was designed to setup the rollout of an automated society and people dependent on the government for survival where the 1% of 1% control everything and become richer and richer.
    The Technocracy will then issue a social credit score system and tie it to your UBI so you don't get out of line.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (11th April 2021),woodman (9th April 2021)