Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uncensored Survival Secrets - For sale at $37! I'm tempted.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Uncensored Survival Secrets - For sale at $37! I'm tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    I never trust a salesman who talk to much, the product should sell itself.

V
    He is selling Shtf, he has to keep talking until his product arrives.

I'd rather like to think it should be experienced on a wholly personal, and original level.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Does he have an "uncensored survival secret" silver round, to go with my "slave queen" and "freedom girl" medallions?
    Oh, and a T-shirt
    Hmm. Perhaps it is time for a GSUS silver medallion contest.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Hmm. Perhaps it is time for a GSUS silver medallion contest.
    How nice of you!

Would it be a one ounce or would it be larger?

Maybe you could have it made along the lines of that silver girl round that our new member Roland has for his avatar.

"My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    How nice of you!

Would it be a one ounce or would it be larger?

Maybe you could have it made along the lines of that silver girl round that our new member Roland has for his avatar.

I think we should do a 2 ounce coin: a nice hefty size, a departure from the oh-so-common one ounce, and not so large as to be prohibitively expensive.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Dogman (8th March 2013),messianicdruid (8th March 2013)

Zinc
    Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

My father showed the website to me asking what I thought. My initial thoughts were of concern. A sales pitch that went on for that long rings warning bells to me. The whole buy now or my mate will take it away and it will cost thousands also added another part of concern, as well as saying how much it should cost, and waiting right to the end to find the actual price. Felt like I was been badgered by a dodgy TV marketing company.

After that, I noticed that the only payment option was C/Card. (No Paypal) which had me also wondering if it may have been going to the Russia Mafia instead, or what would become of my details after I paid.

It's unfortunate - as I like the idea of learning a lot of what he mentioned on the video - and think that it would be worth it - if indeed he was (a) legitimate and (b) the contents actually contained very useful information. As such I was disappointing by the flaws I found - and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with him, and if it's OK?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    Im kinda leery of anybody that uses the format porter stansberry popularized

For 40 bucks i really dont think much will be offered that people such as GSUSers dont know maybe a point or two.

This is for somebody fresh out the box with no awarness of our dire economic situation.

I dont think its garbage. ....but i cant really justfy the cost.

I would pass on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by adza12 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?

My father showed the website to me asking what I thought. My initial thoughts were of concern. A sales pitch that went on for that long rings warning bells to me. The whole buy now or my mate will take it away and it will cost thousands also added another part of concern, as well as saying how much it should cost, and waiting right to the end to find the actual price. Felt like I was been badgered by a dodgy TV marketing company.

After that, I noticed that the only payment option was C/Card. (No Paypal) which had me also wondering if it may have been going to the Russia Mafia instead, or what would become of my details after I paid.

It's unfortunate - as I like the idea of learning a lot of what he mentioned on the video - and think that it would be worth it - if indeed he was (a) legitimate and (b) the contents actually contained very useful information. As such I was disappointing by the flaws I found - and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with him, and if it's OK?
    Trust your instincts. Read TT's quoted post. This is the same website tactic that Stansberry used for his "End of the American Empire". Hell he had different radio spots with different webpages so he could gauge which markets sold better. Shit he had Alex Jones doing national radio spots.

It reeks of a scam.

I haven't watched the video.

One thing for your father and yourself to remember is that the knowledge you require cannot be bought for 38 frns.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

8. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (25th September 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 Times in 2,128 Posts

My sister bought me a book called Beyond Collapse by Joseph Miller. It's ok, but very brief on many topics, trying to do too much. I did learn about Fish Mox Forte though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ximmy For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (4th April 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ximmy View Post

I did learn about Fish Mox Forte though.
    Fish Mox Forte

Thanks ximmy for this useful tip!

Attachment 4670

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 999 Posts

Number 1 rule of survival.

First one to die is a rotten egg.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they found it."