Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: "Every form of racial and ethnic hatred as of the devil"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Re: "Every form of racial and ethnic hatred as of the devil"

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    Doesn't make me a racist one bit what so ever. Race should be pure just as God surely likes purity.
    You prove over and over again that you are a troll. An intellectually-challenged one.

It sure is going to be sweet watching you bet for thier foregiveness to gain salvation.
    Wow. "Beg for forgiveness" from non-Whites "to gain salvation"?!

You are a false teacher, to put it mildly. An anti-Christ, to put it bluntly.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    You prove over and over again that you are a troll. An intellectually-challenged one.

Wow. "Beg for forgiveness" from non-Whites "to gain salvation"?!

You are a false teacher, to put it mildly. An anti-Christ, to put it bluntly.
    Really?
    That's all the false teacher has to say huh?

Lets see here.
    You standing in front of God. God reviews your life testament and see's you do not like his colored children for the mere fact they are colored. Said many false doctrines about His word based on the hatred of His children.
    You start begging God for forgiveness because you can see whats on the far side of Heaven where the sinners are waiting for destruction. You realize thats where you are going.
    God says in return you hate me because you hate my children. You have denied Christ because you have denied them, Christ was within them. You in return say you're sorry for your foolish actions. God looks at His colored children and you begin begging for forgiveness from them because they are there too.
    But its too late now.

When God wrote in the Bible that He created man in our image....just who do you think He was referring to by "OUR image"?

If we are all judged by the same standards .....what part of that don't you understand that you are no better than the colored races?
    Better start using that brain matter that's between your ears and ask the real questions that should be asked...its called repenting.
    Its wise to start seeking the actual truth!

Thanks

you do not like his colored children for the mere fact they are colored.
    I do not date colored people...never have and never will.
    7th trump does not date Black Christians because they are colored, but expects me to "not discriminate." LOL
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Actually its not that they are black Christians or even black for that matter. It has to do with keeping the race pure.
    Doesnt mean I'm a pathetic dumb-downed racists like you. In fact, its the total opposite.
    I think a black couples having black babies is pure and genuine...as God intended.
    I do not think or believe the black race, or any other race, are animals or half animals. I look at them as God created them...in Genesis God created them and He saw that they were good.
    You on the other hand confuse the basic nature of the black people because they are not blessed like the whites are. But then again assholes like you never look in the mirror. There are white people without education and instruction that act identical to the basic native acting blacks.
    Face it asshole all the races are barbaric when you leave God out of the equation.
    No body except Christ was born with instructions.
    Joseph's brother had a heck of time raising Christ. Christ was intelligent.

Thanks

Actually its not that they are black Christians or even black for that matter. It has to do with keeping the race pure.
    Are you really so clueless as to not "get" that what you are saying is "racist"?

You discriminate in choice of mate based on race. Yet you dare to condemn me for doing the same thing?

I do not think or believe the black race, or any other race, are animals or half animals.
    You are in denial of the fact the Bible tells us of two-legged, talking "beasts" that can mate with the seed of Israel and the seed of Adam.

I look at them as God created them...in Genesis God created them and He saw that they were good.
    God created them as they are, for what they are, but you, in accordance with the spirit of the modern age, insist that they are something much more than God designed them to be.

There are white people without education and instruction that act identical to the basic native acting blacks.
    And these "white people" are White Niggers, who hold far greater culpability, since they could be so much more, than Blacks who are just acting their God-designed beast nature.

BANNED (Permanent)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimethink View Post
    Are you really so clueless as to not "get" that what you are saying is "racist"?

You discriminate in choice of mate based on race. Yet you dare to condemn me for doing the same thing?

You are in denial of the fact the Bible tells us of two-legged, talking "beasts" that can mate with the seed of Israel and the seed of Adam.

God created them as they are, for what they are, but you, in accordance with the spirit of the modern age, insist that they are something much more than God designed them to be.

And these "white people" are White Niggers, who hold far greater culpability, since they could be so much more, than Blacks who are just acting their God-designed beast nature.
    Ummm stoooopid liberal dumbthink!
    Let me get his straight....you hate any color out there besides white...and now accusing me of being a racist like you because I agree with Gods intentions?
    Are you saying God is a racist?
    Christ would club your silly ass up side the head.
    It'll be a joyous day when God does smack your silly ass up side the head...there will be a loud "AMEN" from me.
    Since when is it becoming a racist to agree that each race should stay within their kind?
    I have no problem with blacks marrying blacks...its not racists
    We are not talking about your racist flavor of hating all other races.

God made man and woman of each race. Its not discrimination to choose your race to mate with. ITS WHAT GOD INTENDED!
    Only a racist dumb fuck liberal would ever make a stoopid comment like that.

Thanks

you hate any color
    It would be incredibly stupid to hate anyone over their "skin color" or for doing nothing wrong. That would be something you'd do, not me.

And there's that Marxist canard again - "hate." Who said anything about hate?

Are you saying God is a racist?
    Yes. Even against His own race, Christ called a Samaritan a "dog."

There is no prohibition against preferring one's own kind in the Bible, nor for "discriminating" against those of not like mind and body.

It'll be a joyous day when God does smack your silly ass up side the head...there will be a loud "AMEN" from me.
    Sounds like you hate me.

Since when is it becoming a racist to agree that each race should stay within their kind?
    Ever since Marxists invented the concept of "racism," that's when.

Racial purity is ipso facto "racism." What don't you "get" about that?

We are not talking about your racist flavor of hating all other races.
    The only hate here is coming from you, towards me. Even despite what an abject fucktard you are, I still wish for you to be welcomed into Heaven. You, however, get your jollies about me being "smited" for not agreeing with your twisted beliefs.

Its not discrimination to choose your race to mate with.
    Go back to English class, and learn the definition of "discrimination."

From now on, you are to be known as the Racist Discriminator 7th trump!