Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: If I refuse the Flu Vaccine my medical practice will be terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Wow, even removes fluoride.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th April 2020),mamboni (17th April 2021),PatColo (18th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Look at the info at RFK Jr.'s site. It seems to expose the truth about the flu shot, and it looks like it makes you more vulnerable to sickness!!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...-equal-health/

2020 Pentagon study: Flu vaccines increase risk of coronavirus by 36% (!!!)

Interestingly, this info seems to fit with what Dr. Rashid Buttar suggested in the video below. I can't remember his exact words, but it was something along the lines of wondering if something in the flu shot was causing people to test positive for corona (we have an 80% false positive rate). He said something like he wanted to see of the people who got sick, how many of those got the flu shot.

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbYHJcMbz8

2018 CDC Study: Flu shots increase risk of non-flu acute respiratory illnesses (ARI) in children.

2011 Australian Study: Flu shot doubled risk of non-influenza viral infections and increased flu risk by 73%.

2012 Hong Kong Study: Flu shots increased the risk of non-flu respiratory infections 4.4 times and tripled flu infections.

2017 Study: Vaccinated children are 5.9 more likely to suffer pneumonia and 30.1 times more likely to have been diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis than unvaccinated children.

2014 Study: Influenza-vaccinated children were 1.6 times more likely than unvaccinated children to have a non-influenza “Influenza-like-illness” (ILI).

The Cochrane Researchers concluded that the scientific evidence “seem[s] to discourage the utilization of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure.”
    In their meta-analysis, the Cochrane researchers accused the CDC of deliberately misrepresenting the science in order to support their universal influenza vaccination recommendation. Nevertheless, CNN and other mainstream media outlets continually broadcast CDC pronouncements as gospel and, ironically, ridicules those of us who actually read the science as “purveyors of ‘vaccine misinformation”.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

At this time of mandatory vaccination of the population at large it seems appropos to revive this thread. I commented to my close friend that "the whole world has become me." What I meant is that after my divorce in 2014, my retirement from medical practice in 2018 and the full fruition of my spiritual and corporeal awakening all through my many personal and professional travails I elected to withdraw from society. I was content to remain at home in isolation, devoted to study and rumination, eschewing the increasing idiocy and insanity I saw in my neighbors, friends and family. Fast forward to 2020, and the state has seen fit to lock everyone down in their homes, close businesses and public venues and dictate face diapers and social distancing, all to protect us from a fictitious never-isolated virus supposedly discovered by some Chinese scientists in some of the lowest quality scientific publications I have ever had the displeasure to read. All this justified using PCR research-only technique as a literal clinical bludgeon to generate false positive tests and widespread fear in the ignorant sheeple. If that wasn't enough, TPTB are now increasingly pressuring for mandatory vaccinations with an experiment mRNA operating system (misnamed a vaccine which is by definition is not) using a methodology that killed virtually every test animal in previous attempts done over several decades. First they told me to take the shot or lose by practice and livelihood. Now they are telling you to take the shot or lose your freedoms now and potentially your ability to buy and sell tomorrow. So yes, we all all mamboni now, living in bliss within my self-imposed sanctum away from the insane outside world. I wanted to post this video from SGT report. The first half explores the pandemic, mandatory vaccination, the deep state and their evil plans, The second half explores the flat earth deception including the NASA and Elon Musk deceptions. The relationship between the two should be apparent to a thinking open-minded person. SGT Report were all about PMs in the old days but have now moved into exploring the deep state, illuminati and our government overlords. I think SGT Report of late has been truly excellent red pill content.

YOUR MIND IS INFECTED!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gIIaQ5GeUeqT/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (17th April 2021),hoarder (18th April 2021),JDRock (18th April 2021),lapis (19th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

"YOUR MIND IS INFECTED"

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhQgeug3Pc4

Rick Friedrich

11.1K subscribers

I waited 5 years to find the time and a clear enough day to follow-up on my previous video showing how the CN Tower viewed from Hamilton shoreline disproves Flat Earth Theory.

Since I was from Toronto this immediately came to mind when this theory became popular some years back. I had watched a video where a guy claimed the opposite. But he made a major mistake when he showed the base of the CN Tower from Hamilton when he did not consider that where he was standing was on top of the Niagara Escarpment which is 100m or 330' higher than Lake Ontario water.

So I returned to the shoreline today to finally settle this for everyone...If we calculate the curvature of the earth (the water representing that) as given here: https://www.omnicalculator.com/physic...​ we put in 60km to CN Tower, 0.5 eyesight level (in one of the photos you can see the difference when I was taking a picture with my phone on the deck which was maybe 30' higher).

So the horizon was 2.5km away, and the CN Tower was cut 259m. However, as shown in the first video, the CN Tower base is not at shoreline level. The base is 151m above sea level and Lake Ontario is 74.6m above sea level.

So the CN Tower is 76.4m higher than the water shoreline.

So really we are looking at cutting off the base of those buildings 182.6m or 600'. The CN Tower is 553.33m tall (or 1,815 feet, 5 inches) so we see 370m or 1215' of the top of the tower. 1/3rd is cut off.

The Edge walk deck is 356m or 1156' high. If we subtract 553m from 356m we have 197m or 646' to the top. This fits exactly with what we see here.

The video shows the Observation and Edge walk deck to be about half way from the horizon to the top when it is actually 2/3rds up the tower. You can look at other pictures or the following video to compare the difference between viewing from the shoreline or 100m higher on the Hamilton Niagara Escarpment.

This matches again the above calculator. If we change it to 65km distance and 100m above shore line then we have only 67m cut off which is just below the base of the Tower.

Notice the actual size of the buildings and compare...Let's get one thing clear here, I do not tolerate comments of 1. Rude people, 2. People who attack others for beliefs they can be honestly mistaken in. Also, I don't care for mere opinions that are "just so". If you have something to contribute to discussion about this video then that is fine. But saying "no it's not" is just a waste of people's time.

This also isn't a place to jump into other issues. Address the simple points I have presented without insults or rambling diversions.
    I banned CreativeCircuits because he violates my above rules as posted below. This is rude, unproductive, and diverts from what I have shown and claimed. I would have tolerated the opinions but when he started off with insults then he automatically gets banned and removed for good. No one should tolerate such people's comments.

Nevertheless I will address in the comments 5 points what he stated:

1. Why assume I have put very little effort into real investigation of this theory? I do not tolerate assumptions, especially of people's motives. I have in fact done a great deal of investigation. Just because I don't get into the details here doesn't mean I haven't.

2. He did not address my simple point in the context I made it (that another video claimed you could see all of the CN Tower from Hamilton somehow proved the earth was flat, when in fact it was misleading because he was 330' higher than the shoreline and when I went to the water yesterday

I proved he was mistaken and that you actually could not see all of the CN Tower from Hamilton at Lake Ontario level). Why not at least address the whole point of these two videos? Why just attack me personally and divert into other matters?

3. Instead he made an unsubstantiated claim about objects in my video... In fact the smaller buildings can all be identified as very LARGE buildings that you can only see the tops of (600' of which is below the horizon).

This very significant and central point of my video is just dismissed with a flippant comment!

4. So what is dishonest about about this video and my claim?

I showed that the claim that you could see all of the CN Tower from Hamilton was misleading and that it did not prove a flat earth claim. What it actually did was show very clear evidence that the earth curves and therefore hides the expected lower parts of Toronto from Hamilton as expected.

I believe this evidence amounts to proof of my position when I find this to be universally the case wherever I go and along with the fact I talked about in the previous video that the sun dips below the horizon at sunset and I can go to higher elevation and watch it set again and again with repeated elevation.

This is not a dishonest conclusion nor oversimplified.

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (19th April 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Earth can be flat but space is curved. You can also have a park, a warren or a chase within the forest boundary without them being subject to forest law. Basically this is because a forest requires 4 elements and lacking one means it is not a forest.

In other news "within this state" actually refers to the federal zone within the EXTERIOR boundary of the state. If words have this much power then why cannot the earth be a pinpoint when observed from another dimension?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

are they demanding you take the juice, or that you have the immunity?

i would rather take the virus than the shot. get infected, petition whoever to let you submit your antibody results instead of taking the stupid shot

wouldnt the antibody proof be better than the proof of getting the injection?

you would be going above and beyond their standard -- that man really cares. give him a promotion

you have vast knowledge of how to fight the virus - so no doubt you would beat the sh-t out of it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

The vaxx is a line in the sand for me. It is every bit as serious as gun confiscation. It is literally worth dying for.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th April 2021),hoarder (19th April 2021),midnight rambler (18th April 2021),PatColo (20th April 2021),Tumbleweed (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    The vaxx is a line in the sand for me. It is every bit as serious as gun confiscation. It is literally worth dying for.
    Thing is officially it is not called a vaccine. The first doses may or may not be bad but I am thinking they will be requiring more and more of them. Boosters, variant Covid strains etc. The more this corrupt world gets it's grip the more they will try to kill us all. I do not at this time know anyone personally that had a bad reaction but have read about many many adverse reactions and none can be proved to be from the Covid shot. There is no way to prove it was from the shots so they are covered. It's all complete BS. All of it.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

JDRock (19th April 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I do not at this time know anyone personally that had a bad reaction
    Maybe they got the delayed reaction jab. It won’t show up for 6 months, but when it does.... hold on to your panties because there will be a lot of MAD COWS!
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.