Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Deception with Covid19

Looks like Dr. K is has joined with others in questioning the existence of the HOAX virus:

Here's a comment from "Madness" I found over at rappoport's latest https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...cult-of-covid/

This is so IMPORTANT, PLEASE SPREAD the word as of course no msm wrote about it:

‘Letter to PM Demanding Proof of Existence of ‘Covid-19’!
    The push-back movement against Government tyranny continues!

Now our friends at StandUpX – Science Committee have written to the PM demanding proof of the existence of so-called ‘covid-19’. This is to be by way of peer reviewed evidence of isolation and purification of the ‘virus’. This is also to be produced with peer reviewed proof that all of the Koch Postulates have been applied to the ‘virus’.

As this so-called ‘covid-19’ ‘virus’ is now controlling and dominating our lives, it is only reasonable to be given proof of it and if this proof is not given their ludicrous measures of control and vaccination plans should STOP NOW!

The Government have been given to the 22nd of July to provide proof, of course they will not be able to as ‘covid-19’ does not exist, but it will be interesting to see what they say in their reply. See the letter here:

https://www.kevinpcorbett.com/corona...s-johnson.html

As you can see the signatories of the letter are Dr Kevin Corbett, Piers Corbyn, David Crowe, Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr David Rasnick and Professor Roger Watson. Many more health professionals also wanted to sign the letter but were sadly unable to for fear of the implications to their careers of going against the Government narrative. Dr Kevin Corbett has written some excellent papers on all of this insanity, see:

https://www.kevinpcorbett.com/coronahysteria/index.html

Thank you to Simon Dolan and his team for all their hard work for us, please keep going. We need to fight this Government of Occupation over their lies and fraud at every opportunity!’
    source: https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/th...irus-act-2020/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (8th July 2020),midnight rambler (8th July 2020),monty (8th July 2020),PatColo (8th July 2020),Tumbleweed (8th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Looks like Dr. K is has joined with others in questioning the existence of the HOAX virus
    Existence is the end product of the process of ification.

Being on the other hand is nothing more than the ability to change. The general rule is that when you lose your being you get to be the sole occupant of a hole in the ground.

If you can't use your senses (taste,feel,smell,see or hear) to detect something then the ification process is a logical one contained within your mind. You can see the horizon so the ification of things within the horizon is not logical. It is based upon a sense. What about things beyond the horizon? Maybe you were there once and now have a memory? But memory is not a sense so things beyond the horizon are logical. The basis for existence of things beyond the horizon is constructed in your mind.

COVID19 doesn't exist because someone told me they believe it exists. If it exists it is because my mind has created it. If it doesn't exist I place it in a classification I call ILLUSION.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"As you can see the signatories of the letter are Dr Kevin Corbett, Piers Corbyn, David Crowe, Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr David Rasnick and Professor Roger Watson. Many more health professionals also wanted to sign the letter but were sadly unable to for fear of the implications to their careers of going against the Government narrative. Dr Kevin Corbett has written some excellent papers on all of this insanity, see:"

I would like to look into the backgrounds of these individual signatories and assure myself that they are not Deep-State operatives.

Piers Morgan has a bad record as I recall from a big argument about Second Amendment with Alex Jones a few years back. Also I heard like yesterday on the Real Deal Reports show that Piers Morgan has sort of disappeared or is lying low because of the Gislaine Maxwell arrest which suggests that he knows he may be implicated in the Lolita Express swamp and is lying low just like Prince Andrew.

I guess what I am thinking about and hope I am proven wrong is that this group of signatories could be part of another Deep State PSYOP to make us think that all the good guys are really on our side now, now that the COVID-19 B S has failed. Hate to think that Dr. Kaufman could really be a bad guy on the bad side, but this is looking like the old "Good Cop / Bad Cop " routine when all the cops are really not good cops at all.

We do not have one solid dependable independent medical science authority to rely on for the truth.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "As you can see the signatories of the letter are Dr Kevin Corbett, Piers Corbyn, David Crowe, Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr David Rasnick and Professor Roger Watson. Many more health professionals also wanted to sign the letter but were sadly unable to for fear of the implications to their careers of going against the Government narrative. Dr Kevin Corbett has written some excellent papers on all of this insanity, see:"

I would like to look into the backgrounds of these individual signatories and assure myself that they are not Deep-State operatives.

Piers Morgan has a bad record as I recall from a big argument about Second Amendment with Alex Jones a few years back. Also I heard like yesterday on the Real Deal Reports show that Piers Morgan has sort of disappeared or is lying low because of the Gislaine Maxwell arrest which suggests that he knows he may be implicated in the Lolita Express swamp and is lying low just like Prince Andrew.

I guess what I am thinking about and hope I am proven wrong is that this group of signatories could be part of another Deep State PSYOP to make us think that all the good guys are really on our side now, now that the COVID-19 B S has failed. Hate to think that Dr. Kaufman could really be a bad guy on the bad side, but this is looking like the old "Good Cop / Bad Cop " routine when all the cops are really not good cops at all.

We do not have one solid dependable independent medical science authority to rely on for the truth.

You are talking about Piers Morgan, but the signatory on the letter is Piers Corbyn.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (9th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
    I've gotten those two guys confused too!!

Also, looks like lots of Dr. K's videos have been taken down. Here's a mirror of this video on Koch's postulates:
    Andrew Kaufman: Coronavirus does not fulfill Koch's postulates (mirrored, volume fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3uFmriAQ0Y

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here's another doctor who also says they identified an exosome--apparently, this guy lost his job for speaking out. The guy who posted it on bitchute actually went through the trouble of transcribing it.

DR ADIL - CONSULTANT GENERAL - NHS WHISTLEBLOWER - BANNED FROM YOUTUBE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/nT0kbBDuOGa3/
    Dr Mohammad Iqbal Adil recently posted a video on Youtube which was subsequently banned. In it Dr Adil explained that as result of 3 months research concluded that the Coronavirus is a hoax and also blew the whistle on the devastating plans for the NHS.
    I've painstakingly transcribed every word he said in his video and added English subtitles.
    This is a must watch exposé
    Dr Mohammad Iqbal Adil
    MB BS . FRCSEd. FRCSI
    Consultant General,
    Laparoscopic & Colorectal Surgeon
    Bachelor of Medicine
    Bachelor of Surgery
    Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
    Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
    Chief Organiser & Founder Global Nishtarians Organisation

Transcription
    Ladies and gentlemen, friends and families and colleagues, good evening. I am Mr Mohammed Adil, I am Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon working in one of the teaching hospitals in the United Kingdom for the last thirty years.

I am Chairman of two International medical organisations having taught thousands of members of it. My main interest is in teaching, training, research, publication and to help out humanity during humanitarian crises, charity and human relief activities all over the world.
    The recent so-called "pandemic" of coronavirus has created an extraordinary humanitarian crisis all over the world, and 7.8 billion people are terribly affected which is a matter of concern for all of us medical graduates and professionals for the public and human beings.
    For the last two months the entire world has been locked down, they are in home arrest, they have been isolated threatened by the pandemic of the coronavirus. The businesses are all shut down, there's a lot of travel restrictions by trains, by planes or by public transport, all the small and large businesses are all clamped down and it's an extraordinary situation where all the schools are closed and 1.8 billion children in 180 countries are affected where families, children are at home and they are going through a very difficult situation which is causing a lot of uncertainty, fear and humanitarian catastrophe.
    Now the question arrives, does the coronavirus exist? The answer is no. After all the research made in the last 3 months we have come to this conclusion that the coronavirus is actually a hoax created by the hunger games society which I explain in my last conversation with you... that the... there is a pyramid where the 1 to 2 percent people are controlling the 98 to 99 percent of the public all over the world and in the middle of the pyramid is a vicious and merciless police, military and bureaucracy.
    The poor public has no support by these law and order maintenance authorities because they
    work not for the public, they work for this top 1 - 2 percent filthy rich and enormously effected people sitting at home.

Going back to the pandemic of the coronavirus originally from Wuhan, China in January 2020. The Chinese noticed that there were 100, 250 people who were dying due to... who were actually having the flu like symptoms, and like a chest infection, upper and lower respiratory tract infection, pneumonia, fever. And they tested the bronchial secretion from their lungs and larynx. And they found no virus in their secretions, but they found a genetic material from the secretions taken from their lungs, and they named that secretion as COVID-19.
    So far, not a single researcher has been able to identify the coronavirus itself, what they are testing is... with the test which the Chinese have introduced RT PCR which America, UK, the rest of Europe and the World is performing to check whether someone is covid positive or not. The very tricky statement when they give for somebody being covid positive - they write the report as: "this person is test positive for covid 19", but they never write the report like this person is "corona positive"... "coronavirus positive", which is a very tricky business, they have been told to write this type of report.
    And when the pathologist sees the secretions taken from those pharynx and larynx and he identifies the same picture of those secretions taken from the lung fluid... like... they name it "covid-19" which they call so-called "corona virus", but actually it's not a coronavirus.
    This is actually a EXOSOME of the damaged and destroyed cells as a result of stress, as the entire world is going through. As a result of chest infection, as a result of flu, even lung cancer, they find the same sort of material from the lung secretions, which is labelled as "covid-19 positive".
    Even in heart attack when they check the secretion they named it as: "positive test for covid-19", which is very unfair to label somebody as a "covid-19 positive" and then there is a special protocol for all these patients, especially the elderly ones above 70 years of age, they isolate them, and they... may go into mild to moderate symptoms. (please see https://bluecat.media for the remainder

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (27th July 2020),monty (27th July 2020),Tumbleweed (27th July 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Okay, this isn't from Dr. Kaufman. It's actually from someone I met on Rappoport's site. I'm placing it here, since she also says they did not meet Koch's postulates criteria:

from an email to me:

brought up in Mumbai, India until I was 18, then moved to the United states to complete my studies. I have 2 PhD's and an MBA in finance. My PhD's are in microbiology, epidemiology and the second one in immunology. I have been calling this a hoax from day one. First of all, the definition of zoonotic needs to be cleared. For example, Yersinia pestis, the bacterium that causes the bubonic and pneumonic plague is zoonotic. What this means is that there is a vector like the flea that carries the microorganism that has to directly BITE the individual to create the disease. Meaning the bacteria have to be directly INJECTED into the human anatomy. Covid 19 has so many flaws, it's not even funny. First of all, no microorganism just "jumps" from one species to another (Covid apparently jumped from a bat to a pangolin to a human, which is total horseshit and a total impossibility), second no Koch's postulates have been even remotely performed on Covid or any virus for that matter. As a clinical lab scientist, if I were to author a paper and get it published on the virulence of any microorganism without performing and publishing the results of Koch's postulates, I would lose all credibility and lose my job too. Having said that, this whole nonsense was planned way in advance to destroy humanity (but you already know that). Unfortunately, the average joe does not understand Koch's postulates or things like zoonoses, so they get suckered in to the fear and hype.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (12th August 2020),mamboni (13th August 2020),midnight rambler (12th August 2020),monty (12th August 2020),Tumbleweed (13th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Haven't listened yet b/c for some reason it won't play for me, but here's David Icke talking w/Dr. Andrew Kaufman:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MEzC8eu1W3fj/

BIG STORY – PLEASE SHARE: PCR test that is producing the ‘virus cases’ triggering the new lockdowns worldwide is testing for genetic codes that every human has and NOT THE ‘VIRUS’ – David Icke talks with Dr Andrew Kaufman about the astonishing hoax transforming human society
    David Icke: https://davidicke.com/2020/08/24/big...avid-icke-tal/

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (26th August 2020),midnight rambler (26th August 2020),PatColo (27th August 2020),Tumbleweed (26th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Haven't listened yet b/c for some reason it won't play for me, but here's David Icke talking w/Dr. Andrew Kaufman:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MEzC8eu1W3fj/
    Excellent discussion of how COVID19 testing is the scientific fraud of the century:

1. One of the 18 base pair primer sequences used in the PCR test for COVID is IDENTICAL to a sequence found normally on chromosome 18 in humans. Other primers are so similar to normal human sequences that the PCR test is virtually guaranteed to generate [false] positives in both sick and well in large numbers. The inventor of PCR has stated that this technology was never intended for or should be used as a diagnostic test because of it's inherent nonspecificity.
    2. No corona virus now called COVID-19 was ever isolated, cloned or purified and no agent was ever demonstrated to infect humans and cause a stereotypical disease state. In short Koch's postulates were never satisfied. In short, an infectious agent has never been isolated or proved. Without an isolated pure agent it is impossible to validate the test.
    3. The RNA sequence of purported COVID-19 was assigned to the corona virus family because it shared 80% sequence homology with the latter. To put this number in context. humans have 96% homology with chimpanzees, 90% with house cats, 85% with the mouse, and 80% with cows.
    4. There are no controlled scientific studies demonstrating transmission of supposed COVID-19 from person to person: none.
    5. In March the MSM reported a spike in mortalities attributed to COVID-19. These mortalities abated by mid April whereupon the MSM conflated mortality with "test-positives" and have been reporting the latter as "cases" of COVID-19.
    6. The criteria for the diagnosis of COVID-19 are so loose as to be virtually fraudulant. Cases of death by trauma, suicide, cancer and other terminal diseases have been attributed to COVID-19 on the basis of a positive test result (see items 1-3 above) or suspicion of COVID19 based on non-specific symptoms such as fever and sweating.

For what it is worth, as a boarded research-trained MD PhD, this interview only confirmed what I have believed since early on in this pandemic: this entire COVID-19 is a complete medical-scientific fraud having absolutely no basis in scientific or medical fact and evidence. Clearly there a more sinister agenda afoot. Anyone who doubts this needs to really consider the implications of such wanton passivity and ignorance in the face of such irrefutable prrof of fraud by the WHO, Fauci and the medical-pharma establishment.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (28th August 2020),midnight rambler (26th August 2020),monty (27th August 2020),PatColo (27th August 2020),Tumbleweed (27th August 2020)