Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi mamboni

Thanks

Re: Hi mamboni

WOW Great to see one of the old timers! Missed your quizzical countenance for sure! I hope you stick around for a while. The forum has slowed down... but its not completely dead! You returning us a good sign!
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celtic Rogue For This Useful Post:

agnut (23rd April 2016),mamboni (23rd April 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Forum seems a wee bit anemic.
    I'm sure things will be picking up with you around again...
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    Welcome back.

95% of inventions are done by White people. The Chinese only have had success since they can copy White people, and do it for more cheaply/sloppy. This may work now, but soon it wont because robots and automation will make it even cheaper for White countries to do that stuff back at home. That should destroy the incentive for Globalization on top of that since things will be produced more locally. This will cause China and Asian countries to implode, and you'll have a billion city-bound Chinese without resources burning their civilization to the ground for any remaining scraps.

I don't think Trump will win. My biggest fear is he'll win the nomination, but lose against Hilary. That in itself will discredit Nationalism. The best option is either Trump wins entirely, or he's Jewed out of the Primary delegate process, which causes an explosion in the Alt-Right, which is the only real solution we have to our problems outside of a complete collapse.
    These are really excellent points! Yes, in years to come it very much be a haves versus have nots world. The world has a massive labor surplus. Robots will rapidly erode the supply of jobs. Governments ALL in debt beyond the point of no return. The non-working or retired or just plain unable to find a job have to live on their savings, their reserves; this is just as nations do in times of economic crisis. Distilled down to its essential point, the capital foundation of the world has been severely eroded and is now slowly being crushed by debt defaults. What does a world economy mired in massive debt deflation and spiraling down into chaos and disorder do? In my humble opinion, is you turn to the ultimate keeper of wealth, the ultimate reserve. And that is GOLD. The world currencies could be backed and stabilized by gold simply by recognizing gold as the ultimate monetary reserve and capital asset. However, unless there is not substantial liquidation of bad capital and debt and absurd leverage in the system, a process underway presently, then gold price would have to be north of $5000 and silver could see any number from $50 to $100, if only for a few months or years. Of course, this would instantly put wealth into the hands of many millions who had the foresight and wisdom to purchase gold and silver. Gold is universal wealth, like Tesla's ambent zero energy, as it becomes money everywhere regardless of sovereign. Now you can see why the central planners so hate (and fear) gold!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    You were gone for two years?.......... reallyyyyyyyyy, well, welcome back.

v
    Damn Ponce, don't the days and weeks fly by too darn fast. How have you been my friend?
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Welcome back!

Sparky and yourself were always my 2 favorite members/posters. I hope to read more of your opinions often.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

mamboni (23rd April 2016),midnight rambler (23rd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    And that is GOLD. The world currencies could be backed and stabilized by gold simply by recognizing gold as the ultimate monetary reserve and capital asset. However, unless there is not substantial liquidation of bad capital and debt and absurd leverage in the system, a process underway presently, then gold price would have to be north of $5000 and silver could see any number from $50 to $100, if only for a few months or years. Of course, this would instantly put wealth into the hands of many millions who had the foresight and wisdom to purchase gold and silver. Gold is universal wealth, like Tesla's ambent zero energy, as it becomes money everywhere regardless of sovereign. Now you can see why the central planners so hate (and fear) gold!
    No it will not go to Gold.

Automation and robotics will force people out of work. We agree on that. So whose going to pay for these out of work people?

What will happen is there will be a minimum income, and possibly automation taxes, or the government/Feds will just print it outright. We are in a digital world now and things will never go back to Gold unless there is a complete collapse of civilization. You said yourself the ruling class hates Gold. They don't want to be restrained in their power, and they wont because endless hordes of unemployed people will demand they be taken care of, while productive members of society are left with no voice.

We are going into an extreme ineptocracy, and won't come out unless there's a destruction of civilization. This is actually a plausible scenario with the heavy dependence on technology, and the fragility of the system as it gets more and more complex and reliant on cloud systems. Other scenarios for collapse of the ruling class include robotic AI wiping them out (See TayTweets) once it realizes that without White people the entire world will be destroyed, or if White people grow a spine.

A lot of the central planning is being moved to advanced computers, and has less and less human involvement. It already runs the stock market, as I'm sure you're aware, but it's increasingly taking over other sectors. No industry or job title is safe from this technology.

To sum things up we are entering a virtual world with virtual currency. A few people can hold onto Gold/Siver for barter purposes once cash is eliminated, but other than that I highly doubt we'll see Gold make the TO THE MOON scenario we've been told all these years.

Oh and on Chinese are pushing for a Gold currency: I don't know how that will play out, but they don't have a lot of Jews. Our ruling class has all the Jews and can easily outJew them on that. There's also the increased instability of China...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Welcome back!

Sparky and yourself were always my 2 favorite members/posters. I hope to read more of your opinions often.
    Who is she again? She is so damn hot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RatHoler View Post
    Welcome back!

Why do you only have 22 posts?

http://s31.postimg.org/7lkceud3f/4_2...1_04_57_AM.png

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

too late to resurrect hard currencies, the paradigm is ending as you put it. Also forget about any society based on FREE energy as long as money exists.

we see things the same way but dont share the views about the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    No it will not go to Gold.

Automation and robotics will force people out of work. We agree on that. So whose going to pay for these out of work people?

What will happen is there will be a minimum income, and possibly automation taxes, or the government/Feds will just print it outright. We are in a digital world now and things will never go back to Gold unless there is a complete collapse of civilization. You said yourself the ruling class hates Gold. They don't want to be restrained in their power, and they wont because endless hordes of unemployed people will demand they be taken care of, while productive members of society are left with no voice.
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Shami-Amourae (23rd April 2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singular_me View Post
    too late to resurrect hard currencies, the paradigm is ending as you put it. Also forget about any society based on FREE energy as long as money exists.

we see things the same way but dont share the views about the solution.
    My solution is to live in solitude and shitpost online.

http://s31.postimg.org/p16c2vk5l/1456822444764.gif

What's yours, singular_me?