Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before it dies laptop

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Before it dies laptop

Neuro...I have health shit going on, sum times I am all here, other times not so much, fuck you , you skinny blond haired bony dude and the mule you ride.... Grow old, and endure the shit that happens, at 67 I consider myself lucky, many I knew died at younger ages, like ponce I want to live to ...hehehe you shit head...Get right with life is my only recommendation to you dude.
    I am not particularly skinny. I am about 200 lbs, I should probably loose 10-15 lbs though. I don’t really think you are the one to give life recommendations though, the “health shit” you are talking about comes from decades of bad life choices. You have fucked yourself up. So you see the recommendation comes right back at you.

I am happy to see your writing coherence improving though. Cheers!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Dogman (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,611 Posts

Lmfao..Be well...

My crap is more from physical use and abuse plus throw in a few broken bones in the mix (bunch) . Not much on abuse as you seem to refer to! Plus the fun of breathing welding fumes and assorted other crap up to including asbestos before it was banned and other surprises.. But still have had a very interesting life, learned many skills/trades. (would do it all again in less than a heart beat with no regrets less the hospital time crap)

I still hold we pay for the past sins of our youth, later in life the abuse we do to ourselfs when young and dumb/er...Rotflmfao..

Nice try tho...

Carry one and have a great weekend.

Peace !

Fixing to do my major data transfer from my old asus to my new one, then install my other programs from disk that I use the most.

Pulled another battery test, sob will run at least 9 hours/ with battery savings in place and dimmed screen. Plus half the weight of my other one. Down side no optical drive but I have several usb portables that can do the job..

Loving it, turn on boom it is ready to go. no hd reading needed.

Again be well dude !
    "My reading no matter how transient is a dagger in the heart of ignorance."

Thanks

Ah you weren’t drinking yourself to a stupor before either? Well, my apologies to you then...

Cheers!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Dogman (2nd March 2018)

Thanks

Thank you if you mean it !

Been quite a while now sober. near a year. I have good days and bad, more bad lately, dude in many ways I just count myself lucky to wake up. But enough of that crap, what is done is done. I refuse to go to another dam hospital and be cut on again (15-20+ already in my life, I have lost count) , so let the dice fall where they fall.

Peace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dogman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (2nd March 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Thank you if you mean it !

Been quite a while now sober. near a year. I have good days and bad, more bad lately, dude in many ways I just count myself lucky to wake up. But enough of that crap, what is done is done. I refuse to go to another dam hospital and be cut on again (15-20+ already in my life, I have lost count) , so let the dice fall where they fall.

Peace.
    Yeah peace. I hope you stay good!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Dogman (2nd March 2018)

Thanks

There is only one way things end, the real question is the when.....lucky maybe a few more years, but ? tis what it tis.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Lmfao..Be well...

My crap is more from physical use and abuse plus throw in a few broken bones in the mix (bunch) . Not much on abuse as you seem to refer to! Plus the fun of breathing welding fumes and assorted other crap up to including asbestos before it was banned and other surprises.. But still have had a very interesting life, learned many skills/trades. (would do it all again in less than a heart beat with no regrets less the hospital time crap)

I still hold we pay for the past sins of our youth, later in life the abuse we do to ourselfs when young and dumb/er...Rotflmfao..

Nice try tho...

Carry one and have a great weekend.

Peace !

Fixing to do my major data transfer from my old asus to my new one, then install my other programs from disk that I use the most.

Pulled another battery test, sob will run at least 9 hours/ with battery savings in place and dimmed screen. Plus half the weight of my other one. Down side no optical drive but I have several usb portables that can do the job..

Loving it, turn on boom it is ready to go. no hd reading needed.

Again be well dude !
    Blah Blah Blah... And then we go to another Blah Blah Blah.
    Jackie did it and you know it!