Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Dr. Carrie Madej warning about the COVID bioweaon injection

Dr. Carrie's enthusiastic about this little 8m mashup of her message, I guess originally produced by RFBoston? RFB was purged off twatter in their Oct 15 shoah
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1319621537922678784

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GojDu4qs6-E

RFB @ BC:
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/juH53r3AyWVW/

where U'll find he put up 3 new titles yest:

Oct 24, 2020 (5m)
    The Purge is coming!! #RFB

Oct 24, 2020 (13m)
    Pulled off YOUTUBE IN 20 minutes!!

Oct 24, 2020 (5m)
    AMERICA COMPLIES AND EXTREME LOCKDOWNS BEGIN!

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Dr. Carrie twatted this little tip, re detoxing from pesticides incl roundup/glyphosphate,
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1320158939930132480

Carrie Madej, D.O.
    @DrMadej

Glycine powder - 1 tsp daily for 2 months then a few times a week for maintenance- detoxes pesticides including ROUNDUP from your body- one the most important things you can do for your health, immunity.

there's 35 comments atm, to which Carrie replies to 2-3; worth a look. I have no current intent to buy the stuff; "solution without a problem!"

I do about 1 tbsp/day of food grade diatomacious earth dropped into my drinking water.

for awhile, off & on I was also putting ~1 tsp/quart of "raw/unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar with mother", which my local Costco was selling their own Kirkland brand of, for ~$6.70 per 3 quarts, in glass bottles! Compare to that Bragg's which sells for around $11/quart! But I ran out of that a while ago, & find my Costco has ceased stocking it... & I'm certainly not gonna buy Bragg's at their sick price! Spoiled now!

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Dr. Carrie twatted this little tip, re detoxing from pesticides incl roundup/glyphosphate,
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1320158939930132480

Carrie Madej, D.O.
    @DrMadej

Glycine powder - 1 tsp daily for 2 months then a few times a week for maintenance- detoxes pesticides including ROUNDUP from your body- one the most important things you can do for your health, immunity.

there's 35 comments atm, to which Carrie replies to 2-3; worth a look. I have no current intent to buy the stuff; "solution without a problem!"

I do about 1 tbsp/day of food grade diatomacious earth dropped into my drinking water.

for awhile, off & on I was also putting ~1 tsp/quart of "raw/unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar with mother", which my local Costco was selling their own Kirkland brand of, for ~$6.70 per 3 quarts, in glass bottles! Compare to that Bragg's which sells for around $11/quart! But I ran out of that a while ago, & find my Costco has ceased stocking it... & I'm certainly not gonna buy Bragg's at their sick price! Spoiled now!

It is real easy to make your own ACV and it will have the mother in it of course.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th October 2020)

Thanks

Alas, a body shot of Dr. Carrie. I could tell she had big honkers (o )( o) based only on her numerous "face & upper chest only" interviews... appears she's fairly thick throughout, but you know I'd......for the anti jooflu19-lockdown cause!

https://twitter.com/MaryamHenein/sta...78414146068481
    bigger: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElXEdLkX...pg&name=medium

now if we can just get some more photo/video 411 on amazing polly?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I listened to an interview of Dr Carrie this morning and I think after the 28:00 mark she said she had a great aunt and uncle that survived the "holyhoax" and she'd seen their tattoos. Doesn't mean she's got jew blood but she may have. She doesn't mention her grandparents being jew but maybe one of them had a brother or sister that married a jew. She can't pass John Kaminskis Hitler test but most people can't do that either. It was a pretty good interview and I don't know if it's been posted somewhere here before but I'll put a link to it below on LBRY.

She looks and talks like a white christian and she says things a true white christian would say so I doubt her blood has been adulterated with the blood line of satan even thought she may have had a great aunt and uncle with that blood line.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

PatColo (31st October 2020)

Thanks

71 mins:
    https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1322682572187619329

Atlantic Underground Podcast Episode #21 (Guest Dr. Carrie Madej) - YouTube

Thanks

David Knight has a podcast up where a general says "Operation Warp Speed Vaccine is ready and he's ready to Execute the plan". Pretty interesting.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th November 2020),monty (11th November 2020)

Thanks

^ Roy Potter says they're getting ready to go to war with the American people with their vaccine.

Birth till Death

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (12th November 2020),woodman (12th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ^ Roy Potter says they're getting ready to go to war with the American people with their vaccine.

Roy is a staunch Democrat, I know he is really pulling for Biden to win. Roy never discusses the opposite side of the equation, like who is more likely to use force to make people take the vaccine. It is clear in my mind, Biden will use extreme draconian measures to force the vaccine on people, where as Trump will have to betray his base to push vaccines...very unlikely. Trump has rallied his base with freedom and giving the power back to the people. Forcing vaccines does not fit the Trump agenda.
    I don't trust this Charlatan one bit. Notice how conman Roy never goes after the Democrats with the same vigor as he does with Trump.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

PatColo (12th November 2020)