Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

Great 81 min comm. free podcast, mostly dealing with Dr. Day's new book, "Who Rewrote the Bible? How and Why The Translators Have Deceived the Whole World by Deliberately Changing the Truth of the Bible"

Some of the discussion of the first ~15 mins about the truth of many Bible characters, lost me coz I plead utter ignorance. But after that it gets lively until the end! Day is a historical revisionist, close friend of Ernst Zundel and other notable revisionists. So, WHO do you guess Day suggests rewrote the Bible?

Day's a cancer survivor, 75yo now and claims excellent health.

Spingola Speaks 2012.08.27

Guest: Dr. Lorraine Day, Natural, Alternative Therapies for all Diseases, author of Who Rewrote the Bible

Deanna's site

RBN

Listen

Download

Who Rewrote the Bible?

900 Power-Packed Pages
    How and Why The Translators Have Deceived the Whole World by Deliberately Changing the Truth of the Bible

Find the answers to the questions that every Christian should be asking!

http://www.drday.com/images/rewrote-lorraine.jpgThis book contains the biblical information Dr. Day learned in her “journey”
    This book contains the biblical information Dr. Day learned in her “journey” to Knowing God and Getting Well from her severe, advanced cancer.

A Book So Fascinating you will not be able to put it down!

The definition of the word Gospel is Good News! If the Gospel is, indeed, Good News, then it should easily be identifiable as such by both Christians and non-Christians. Unfortunately, the message of the churches – that some will be saved but most will be tortured in hellfire forever or at least for some period of time – is definitely not Good News. Therefore, a re-examination of what the Bible really teaches about the salvation of humanity is long overdue.

Obviously there has been some mistake somewhere, and it turns out that the translators are responsible, and pastors and Bible scholars are complicit in this travesty - partners in crime, if you will - by blindly embracing the erroneous translations.

http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif If God tells us to LOVE our enemies, why is He going to DESTROY His enemies in hellfire?
    http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif Can Satan do anything if God does not allow it? If God allows it, is it God’s will?
    http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif Who is responsible for sin existing in this world? If the answer is Satan, then why didn’t God prevent it? Or is Satan equal with God?
    http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif If Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, why aren’t the words “Sunday” or “first day of the week” found anywhere in any of the original manuscripts of the Bible?
    http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif How is God going to “wipe away all your tears” if your loved ones are burning in hellfire?
    http://www.drday.com/images/rbul.gif Why have the words “Jew” and “Gentile” been written into the Bible erroneously. (They aren’t found in the original Bible manuscripts.)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

BarnkleBob (9th January 2013),Canadian-guerilla (26th October 2012),Hermie (28th August 2012),iOWNme (29th August 2012),MAGNES (1st September 2012),mick silver (9th January 2013),MNeagle (28th August 2012),Nomoss (28th August 2012),optionT (1st September 2012),singular_me (29th August 2012),steyr_m (30th August 2012),zap (9th January 2013)

Thanks

Re: Who Rewrote the Bible? Dr. Lorraine Day on Spingola

I'm about halfway though. The good doctor mentions a list of reasons why people get cancer. She basically blames the folks who get cancer because of diet and stress they internalize. Does she ever explain how/why children die of cancer?
    I'd like to think that all of this constant interaction is just the kind of make you drive yourself away
    Each simple gesture done by me is counteracted and leaves me standing here with nothing else to say

Completely baffled by a backward indication that an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation have simply halted and now the conversation's done

4. The Following User Says Thank You to undgrd For This Useful Post:

JDRock (1st September 2012)

Great Value Carrots StreetsOfGold's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll give this a listen to later but I already have a critism.

The following 2 points listed (below) are already erroneous. Why? Becuase there is NO SUCH THING as the "original manuscripts" Every "original" ever written is long gone. There are ONLY copies and translations available. So this woman is already trying to "con" the unlearned by implying something exists, which doesn't. There are various fragments, minuscules (cursives), and manuscripts (NOT "ORIGINALS) available but, I repeat, NO "Original manuscripts". She is being deceptive in using this phrase. This same phrase (repeated) and used in "Bible" schools for decades that have been inflitrated by Jesuits to introduce the Alexandrian school of thought that the "oldest and best" (meaning the Roman Catholic) manuscripts are closest to the "originals". Of course, this is shear unadulterated baloney.

If Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, why aren’t the words “Sunday” or “first day of the week” found anywhere in any of the original manuscripts of the Bible?
    Why have the words “Jew” and “Gentile” been written into the Bible erroneously. (They aren’t found in the original Bible manuscripts.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StreetsOfGold For This Useful Post:

JDRock (1st September 2012)

Thanks

Just one ? Who where the Jesuits.
    Thanks for the link PatColo
    In the age of the internet ignorance is a choice.
    "A dollar is a receipt for a claim check on an IOU." - Mike Maloney

I am a piece of paper and I control your entire life.
    You don't know what you don't know.
    For you don't know what you don't know!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomoss For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th August 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoss View Post
    Just one ? Who where the Jesuits.
    Thanks for the link PatColo
    this guy's into the Jesuits being the top, with the rothschild zio's serving at their pleasure (their "accountants" )-- says the J's did the Biblical mal-translating:
    Thread: Who Really Owns Your Gold, & the Planned Econ Meltdown

but he's really not religious the way Day is.

Thanks also to Streets of Gold; that "original manuscripts" question was one I want to learn more about.

I expect either of you can email Dr. Day with good questions based on her radio interview- tell her you're thinking about buying her book but first wondering...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mick silver (9th January 2013)

Thanks

The first Jesuits were crypto-Jews. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto-Jew of the Occult Cabala. A crypto-Jew is a Jew who converts to another religion and outwardly embraces the new religion, while secretly maintaining Jewish practices. As John Torell explains: "In 1491 San Ignacio de Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish Illuminati order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a Roman Catholic. On May 20, 1521 Ignatius (as he was now called) was wounded in a battle, and became a semi-cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for holiness and eventually ended up in Paris where he studied for the priesthood. In 1539 he had moved to Rome where he founded the "JESUIT ORDER," which was to become the most vile, bloody and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church. In 1540, the current Pope Paul III approved the order. At Loyola's death in 1556 there were more than 1000 members in the Jesuit order, located in a number of nations."

Ignatius of Loyola's secretary, Polanco, was of Jewish descent and was the only person present at Loyola's deathbed. James Lainez, who succeeded Loyola as the second Jesuit General, was also of Jewish descent. Jews were attracted to the Jesuit order and joined in large numbers. Lacunza was no exception. He was a Jew, which explains why he introduced the eschatological teaching of a return to the Jewish animal sacrifices during the Millennium. (In a book titled The Coming of the Messiah in Glory and Majesty published in 1812, 11 years after the death of its author, Jesuit Emanuel de Lacunza who, wrote under the fictitious pen name of a purportedly converted Jew, Rabbi Juan Josaphat Ben Ezra, in order to conceal his identity and to make his writings more palatable to the Protestant readers. He promoted the writings of sixteenth century Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera, developing a futuristic perspective which restricted the prophetic fulfillments in the book of Revelation to the end of the world). Lacunza also wrote that during a millennium after the tribulation the Jewish animal sacrifices would be reinstated along with the Eucharist (the mass) of the Catholic Church. Lacunza has followed after Jewish fables and replaced the commandments of God with the commandments of men. That doctrine gives the Jews primacy in God's plan and relegates Christians to a prophetic parenthetical to be supplanted by the Jews during the thousand year earthly reign of Christ.

eaec.org

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nl249.htm

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skidmark For This Useful Post:

gunDriller (30th April 2013),hoarder (19th December 2013),MAGNES (1st September 2012),Neuro (29th January 2013)

Thanks

I reckon this could fit here, but one of my "white" customers brought me a gift today....and to my totally unsuspecting surprise

A "Complete Jewish Bible".

I just smiled and chuckled as she was trying to sell me on it.

Apparently she has been spending time with some rabbi and he's been explaining to her how "white people" stole the bible or something like that.

Didn't really know how to handle it. Just smiled and said thanks.
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Iridium
    Thanks

Another site by Dr. Day: www.goodnewsaboutgod.com

fabulous summary

Thanks again PC for the direction to her.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. ~
    Matthew 7:7

geoengineeringwatch.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MNeagle For This Useful Post:

MAGNES (1st September 2012),PatColo (29th August 2012)

Gold
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StreetsOfGold View Post
    I'll give this a listen to later but I already have a critism.

The following 2 points listed (below) are already erroneous. Why? Becuase there is NO SUCH THING as the "original manuscripts" Every "original" ever written is long gone. There are ONLY copies and translations available. So this woman is already trying to "con" the unlearned by implying something exists, which doesn't. There are various fragments, minuscules (cursives), and manuscripts (NOT "ORIGINALS) available but, I repeat, NO "Original manuscripts". She is being deceptive in using this phrase. This same phrase (repeated) and used in "Bible" schools for decades that have been inflitrated by Jesuits to introduce the Alexandrian school of thought that the "oldest and best" (meaning the Roman Catholic) manuscripts are closest to the "originals". Of course, this is shear unadulterated baloney.

If Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, why aren’t the words “Sunday” or “first day of the week” found anywhere in any of the original manuscripts of the Bible?
    Why have the words “Jew” and “Gentile” been written into the Bible erroneously. (They aren’t found in the original Bible manuscripts.)
    um-um... you already try to bias the audience.... allowing people to make up their own mind is essential... if there are NO original manuscripts, then maybe should you/one be less assertive when one/you refer(s) to the bible

personally I dont care about the originals... I dont believe in copyrights anyway, everything belongs to the Universe and goes back to IT. All religious texts were written by man anyway
    All the money that exists cannot buy Earth, and the evidence is that we destroy our habitat as a result, thinking that we can just seize and pillage as we see fit. If crowds endorse the pursuit of wealth at their own level, they cannot prevent multinationals from doing exactly the same. The “dystopian endless growth paradigm” is going to end with a bang but will open the door to a premise endorsing that Earth is the only wealth we truly have while journeying through life.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to singular_me For This Useful Post:

Celtic Rogue (18th November 2014)