Page 97 of 404 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,144 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Vacco = latin for cow

Vaccine comes from the cow pox solution for smallpox.

Now every time you get stuck with an injection the cow gets sucked into the act.

Vaccines are for those who care to be one with the cow.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    A couple of things about the Dr. Tenpenny interview by Reinette Senum.
    I didn't watch that Tenpenny interview but I gather today's trunews headlines cover the main takeaway,

TruNews Headlines with Kerry Kinsey - February 12, 2021

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny says, "'If you take the vaccine; coronavirus will eventually show up and it's going to start killing people." She says, "Some people will die from the vaccine directly; others will get autoimmune diseases 42 days to a year out."

Alex Berenson says, "A 37-year-old doctor in Memphis died Monday of an immune response after receiving the Covid vaccine." It now appears health authorities want to whitewash the death as somehow being related to the virus rather than the vaccine- EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID.'

David Knight says India wants more Pfizer testing of its vaccine, so Pfizer leaves the country. Dr. Carrie Madej says the signature of God is found in our DNA, maybe that's why she's so against what many are calling gene therapy.

On 'Corona Crazy,' a Texas mom tackles a man accused of peeking in her daughter's bedroom.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/trune...bruary-12-2021
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Vacco = latin for cow

Now every time you get stuck with an injection the cow gets sucked into the act.

Vishnu approved?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Vacco = latin for cow

What about the milkmaids? Maybe milking the maids will protect you? I read somewhere, once upon a time, that in Egypt, a practice was once done where a small scratch upon the arm was rubbed with the pus from a smallpox pustule and the recipient would usually be innoculated against a severe reaction from smallpox.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 3,220 Posts

Get your stockings out ladies.

You might get premium prices in Japan.

CDC Recommends Putting Hosiery over Your Face along with a Mask

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

2 new Dr. Carrie interviews today; I'm not familiar with either host:

45m: EP. 34 DR. CARRIE MADEJ ON WHY VACCINES ARE A THREAT TO HUMANITY & CAUSE INFERTILITY, QUI BONO

w Jeff Witzeman, 30m: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLP1_Ub...=19wh07g63rsq9

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (13th February 2021)

Thanks

Seattle woman, 90, walks 6 miles through snow barefoot for vaccine

A rare winter storm that dumped a foot of snow on Seattle couldn’t keep a 90-year-old woman from making her first COVID-19 bioweapon "vaccine"
    appointment

ByThe Associated Press
    February 16, 2021, 1:42 PM
    • 2 min read

SEATTLE -- A rare winter storm that dumped a foot of snow on Seattle couldn’t keep a 90-year-old woman from her first appointment for the coronavirus vaccine.

The Seattle Times reports that Fran Goldman walked six miles round trip to get her shot.

“I have been calling to get an appointment anywhere, every morning, every afternoon and often I’ve been online at night,” Goldman said.

moar https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ccine-75927325

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Seattle woman, 90, walks 6 miles through snow barefoot for vaccine

A rare winter storm that dumped a foot of snow on Seattle couldn’t keep a 90-year-old woman from making her first COVID-19 bioweapon "vaccine"
    appointment

ByThe Associated Press
    February 16, 2021, 1:42 PM
    • 2 min read

SEATTLE -- A rare winter storm that dumped a foot of snow on Seattle couldn’t keep a 90-year-old woman from her first appointment for the coronavirus vaccine.

The Seattle Times reports that Fran Goldman walked six miles round trip to get her shot.

“I have been calling to get an appointment anywhere, every morning, every afternoon and often I’ve been online at night,” Goldman said.

moar https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ccine-75927325
    I wonder how much someone could get auctioning off their covid shot, if they could do that? This lady probably would have paid $1,000
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I wonder how much someone could get auctioning off their covid shot, if they could do that? This lady probably would have paid $1,000
    that's actually a great biz idea!

so after I connect with my mark thru ebay/craigslist/wherever; we meet, get muh cash x 2 as collateral for my ID's return; I give them my ID & appointment time/place. They show up w my ID (irrelevant if they're not 53yo Male 6-3 Bln/Blu -- they can be 65yo 5' tall woman (ideally joosh), wotever, the jabbers aren't particular if ID doesn't quite match up like that, they just wanna jab jab jab)... then jabbers check ME off as having properly got the Kermit-bioweapon!!

diabolically brilliant!

Thanks

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of His Own Platform's New Policy

•Feb 16, 2021
    Project Veritas

5m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWREk7MVqQ