Page 89 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,125 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Here's a vid looking at Newtown from a viewpoint of revealing the agenda:

Hatha
    Cosmic justice is getting what you deserve.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatha Sunahara For This Useful Post:

mamboni (10th January 2013),PatColo (10th January 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    If you don't see it then it's not there...
    Thanks for the reminder, great idea.

Thanks

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/...ananda-street/

Interesting Property Records – Yogananda Street

Posted on January 10, 2013 by lynne0312
    I’ve been looking at the property records on Yogananda Street where Nancy Lanza reportedly lived with Adam, 36 Yogananda to be exact. I noticed some very interesting things while going through these records. First, Peter Lanza not only owned 36 Yogananda, he also owned 13 Yogananda. There is no record for 13 on the Newtown property records so I’m unable to see the sale dates of that property but the address shows up in People Finders.

Also, several houses on that street all have a “sold” date of 12/25/09, the exact same date. This is the case for 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 30, 31, 34 and 35 and more. The properties can be viewed here, just type in “Yogananda” street. 24 Yogananda is owned by Newtown. I don’t understand a lot about mortgages and property records but it doesn’t make sense to me that almost the entire street shows the same sold date. Nancy Lanza’s house has a sold date of 2/8/11.

The most interesting thing that I found is that John Trentacosta owned the property adjacent to the Lanza’s, 34 Yogananda. John Trentacosta is the CEO of Newtown Savings Bank and is also on the Federal Reserve Advisory Council.

He has also been heavily involved in the fundraising for Sandy Hook.

Newtown Savings Bank CEO John Trentacosta told Patch that the fund came together as a response to countless requests.
    “We had no experience of dealing with anything of this magnitude,” he said, so the bank reached out to the United Way. “They agreed to help us be custodians of the fund.”
    Newtown Savings Bank and the United Way are planning to form an independent advisory board that will make decisions on how to get the money out, Trentacosta said, but bank and foundation officials won’t make the final call. More likely, he said, everyone from town religious leaders and PTA members to Board of Education members and first responders will have a say over how the funds are used.

The United Way has come to aid in similar situations in the past, including in Littleton, Colorado. “There’s a tremendous amount of need,” Trentacosta said. “… A lot of individuals can’t go back to work after that.”

The bank can’t disclose how much has been raised so far, but support has been widespread and the United Way has been utilizing the press and social media to spread the word.
    “You have to understand — this was done as a reaction. People wanted to know how to give,” Trentacosta said. “We’re not actually doing an active solicitation … What we’re trying to do is be responsive and helpful to our communities and the citizens who were impacted by [this tragedy].” link: http://montville-ct.patch.com/articl...-fund-9512e81d

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (10th January 2013),PatColo (10th January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,866 Times in 7,917 Posts

Also, several houses on that street all have a “sold” date of 12/25/09, the exact same date. This is the case for 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 30, 31, 34 and 35 and more. The properties can be viewed here, just type in “Yogananda” street. 24 Yogananda is owned by Newtown. I don’t understand a lot about mortgages and property records but it doesn’t make sense to me that almost the entire street shows the same sold date. Nancy Lanza’s house has a sold date of 2/8/11.
    How can they have a 'sale date' of Christmas??

Also, I been under the impression that Peter and Nancy Lanza bought that house in '98 when they moved to Newtown and then they were divorced in '08 - which doesn't align with the 'sale date' of 2/8/11.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (10th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th January 2013),Tumbleweed (11th January 2013),VX1 (11th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (11th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

must be a typo with that. It claims the footage is before the shooting.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    And the joobot takes a huge dump on this thread.
    Shut up, you loved it.

High powered vacuum cleaner for your vagina sand infestation. Maximum setting!
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure what patcolo's post about blood/perfume + bush making devils horns has to do with reptilians?

Surely you can't believe the elite are entirely human? It's well documented on youtube. Ask the Cebu.
    It was time to move on. Too many jello head moonbats with personality issues post on this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

just noticed this article posted at J. Fetzer's blog last Sun.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sandy Hook: Analogies with the 7/7 London Bombings

By Nick Kollerstrom (with Jim Fetzer)

"No-one has been able to get into the Sandy Hook elementary school to verify if there are any bullet-marks, bloodstains etc, then on January 2nd, the children were transferred to another school some miles away: we assume the old Sandy Hook Elementary School will remain sealed off, and will be demolished. Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion."--Nicholas Kollerstrom

Nicholas Kollerstrom is an historian of science who has taken great risks and suffered real harms by his willingness to conduct scientific research on the Holocaust. He has also done brilliant work on 9/11. The points that he makes here are rather chilling, including that the Batman film ‘Dark Knight Rises’ alluded to Sandy Hook region of Gotham City, as a portion of the city of Gotham during a setup of one of the bad guy’s dirty deeds in that movie. Earlier promotions of the film the year before did not (Alex Jones discovered) have that Sandy Hook reference. The 2000 film ‘The Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre’ has the killer strike in the aftermath of a hurricane.' And the ritual sacrifice of 23 children is portrayed in ‘The Hunger Games’ by Suzanne Collins: she lives in Sandy Hook. As he observes, "Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion."

Sandy Hook: Analogies with the London 7/7 Bombings

by Nicholas Kollerstrom

The Predator has struck, one more time. We seek for its identity, what is it? I here compare two different events, perpetrated by the Enemies of Mankind, seven years apart. Maybe first read my earlier post.
    1. Scene of crime remains concealed: no media access

more:

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2013...77-london.html

Kollerstrom was guest on Fetzer's radio show last week, 2 hrs, 41 MBs, must advance through comm breaks! Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nick Kollerstrom / Clare Kuehn: MP3
    Sandy Hook
    Posted by Total at 10:06 PM 28 comments:
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz