Page 61 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: new shooting: Newtown, Conn. details breaking

agree, that's a good one. Now if we could keep sandy hook- conspiratorial perspective- posts in one thread, that'd be great!

Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen? - YouTube

I would also like a credible "primary source" link for the 'meme' that none of the parents were able to see their dead kids in the flesh, but settled for photos if that. I'd like to propagate this elsewhere as it would be an astonishing "anomaly" wrt the official story-- but not without a credible source link. All I've seen is the "parents" clip with the smiley parents touting their girl's OWL drawing, and saying they were happy not to see her physically; "wanted to remember her better alive self".... but every time I've heard (truth-radio podcasts) or seen this "no parent physical inspections" claim, it's been "hearsay" with no reliable source accompanying.

edit: start of Anderson Vanderbilt/Cooper interview with smiley parents at ~2:30, OWL at 5:25,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1jg0H-MfVY

BCCMightySanta·42 videos

Published on Dec 23, 2012
    A compilation of some of the new things that I've found and that have been sent to me by different viewers. Thank you for all of your research. Below are links to the full videos and articles used in this video

McDonnell parents live through Grace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQNVJE4xgk

Newtown, Connecticut Family on Losing Child in Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itX1AI8Z-nM

Active Shooter Crisis Actors Target Mall Shootings via Visionbox: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/active...110421683.html

Vision Box (Located in Denver): http://visionbox.org/

Crisis Actors: http://crisisactors.org/

Derren Brown Assassin Full Episode. Notice the comments the video is getting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xfZJQzAhc

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th January 2013),vacuum (4th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

There is preliminary identification by photo @ 0:39

somewhere else he is asked if the ID will be by photo and says yes, then there was some comment about parents not needing to see things... not sure if it was same person. There is a longer version of the interview that runs 15:30
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 2,713 Posts

Then you better rip this video real quick before YT takes it down

15 min interview

Honor The Most High, Keep His Commandments and all will go well with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted Titan For This Useful Post:

Glass (4th January 2013)

Unobtanium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,248 Posts

Thats the one TT. Just after minute 7 he states that they did not bring the children and parents together for formal ID. They took facial photos of the children and used those.

Between minute 4 and minute 7 he states that all the victims he saw had been killed by the long gun.
    Great minds discuss Ideas, Average minds discuss Events, Small minds discuss People. E.R.

Anytime I'm in doubt I go outside and give it a little shake.
    Liberty Tree.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

it occurs that another "lesson" they're trying to "teach" americans via this psyop is, "they" own you, your kids. The actor/parents pretending they're just fine with taking big-brother's word that their kid's dead, they didn't want to see anyways- and the only funerals we've heard anything about were- yep, closed casket. Think of the state child stealing phenom in US through CPS, and UK as Brian Gerrish has tried to publicize-- same bottom line, training the public that they OWN your kids, not you. "They" can give your kids poison jabs as they wish, they can take your kids & make them sex slave/trauma-based MK drones as they wish (recall: Children possibly shipped to Denver)- suck it up. But with the pretend-parent/actors in this s.hook fraud, they're trying to "normalize" all this ^.

Brian Gerrish - Child Stealing by the State ( 1 hour Talk )

11 & 13 mins:
    Brian Gerrish speaks at the UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010 (Part 1)

Brian Gerrish speaks at the UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010 (Part 2)
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mick silver (4th January 2013),ShortJohnSilver (7th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

All I've seen is the "parents" clip with the smiley parents touting their girl's OWL drawing, and saying they were happy not to see her physically; "wanted to remember her better alive self"
    Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    it occurs that another "lesson" they're trying to "teach" americans via this psyop is, "they" own you, your kids. The actor/parents pretending they're just fine with taking big-brother's word that their kid's dead, they didn't want to see anyways- and the only funerals we've heard anything about were- yep, closed casket.
    This is shocking to me in two ways. One, if anything happened to my kids where one of them died, you better believe with every ounce of strength I have I would want to see them. It simply blows my mind that none of these parents want to see their children! They would rather be insulated from the "discomfort" of discovering and facing the truth! But it also shocks me because I think that's where we are in this sick, sick society, that the parents of a deceased child would prefer to let the state manage and handle it than take care of their own kin. I'm simply stunned at this, these parents, if they're not just a bunch of actors, have failed one of the principal duties of parenthood.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

mick silver (4th January 2013),PatColo (4th January 2013),VX1 (4th January 2013)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,865 Times in 7,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    This is shocking to me in two ways. One, if anything happened to my kids where one of them died, you better believe with every ounce of strength I have I would want to see them. It simply blows my mind that none of these parents want to see their children! They would rather be insulated from the "discomfort" of discovering and facing the truth! But it also shocks me because I think that's where we are in this sick, sick society, that the parents of a deceased child would prefer to let the state manage and handle it than take care of their own kin. I'm simply stunned at this, these parents, if they're not just a bunch of actors, have failed one of the principal duties of parenthood.
    Indeed, I find it very odd that out of 40 adults there weren't at least SOME who didn't make a stink out of not getting to see the bodies of their babies and receiving a 'locked' casket instead. We supposed to believe that.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I'm very shocked as well. How can they even take custody of the body? It doesn't belong to them. Once the autopsy is complete they should be handing them over.

The only reasonable thing to do would be to picket the crime scene yelling "hand over my child!". Force them to either give you your kid or put you in jail.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th January 2013),PatColo (4th January 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    I'm very shocked as well. How can they even take custody of the body? It doesn't belong to them. Once the autopsy is complete they should be handing them over.

The only reasonable thing to do would be to picket the crime scene yelling "hand over my child!". Force them to either give you your kid or put you in jail.
    Picket the crime scene? Hell, if it was my kid I'd be marching into that school and they'd have to stop me with deadly force to keep me from seeing my child.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

mick silver (4th January 2013),vacuum (4th January 2013)

Thanks

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/...y-hook-school/

The New Sandy Hook School

Posted on January 4, 2013 by lynne0312

I find it very interesting how quickly all of this transpired. From the decision to offer and then prepare Chalk school for the students, to all of the arrangements, the financial decisions, the physical move, the coordination between the two towns and school boards and the decision to rename the school. All of it happened quite quickly considering the typical bureaucracy involved with school boards and town councils and we are talking about a separate town AND a separate school district.

The offer of the use of Chalk Hill school was reportedly made by Monroe First Selectman Steve Vavrek to the Newtown officials on the day of the shooting!

Monroe First Selectman Steve Vavrek said Monday night that he reached out to Newtown First Selectman Patricia Llorda as soon as he heard about the shooting, offering the use of the vacant school.

I searched for school board meeting minutes on both the Newtown and Monroe town websites and there is no mention of this move. Monroe even has minutes from their school board meeting on 12-17-12 and there is nothing mentioned about Sandy Hook at all. There is no mention on either site about who will pay for the school or how the new school would be managed since they would now technically be part of a new school district. There was no word of a vote of school board members about this move. Nothing at all. Yet we’re too believe that amidst all of the chaos with this horrible tragedy that town officials not only worked out all of the financial details involved but they also worked out all of the logistics, moved all of the furnishings down to the childrens’ backpacks and water bottles and decorated the new school with snowflakes on the windows?!

They did construction to accommodate the students, such as raising the floors in the lavatories, they arranged all of the transportation changes with the busing company, got the building up to code and inspected, arranged all of the food service, office staff, hired a new principal, officially renamed the school, etc. ALL of this allegedly occurred in a two week span and during the holidays. Amazing!
    I also found it very interesting that Chalk Hill school is also being used by Monroe Parks and Recreation.

The last time Chalk Hill was used as a school, the sixth grade was on the second floor and the building was shared with the Parks & Recreation Department downstairs. Parks & Rec. is still there and the Monroe Volunteer Emergency Medical Service uses the building for training.

Note that the address for the new Sandy Hook school is listed as 375 Fan Hill Road. I searched the Parks and Recreation website and noticed that there are still many active classes listed for Chalk Middle school. Interestingly, the address is listed as 375 Monroe Turnpike. According to the Parks website, Fawn Hollow Elementary is located at 375 Fan Hill Road.

These are some of the activities listed for Chalk Hill School:

So we’re to believe that all of this is taking place at the same location as the new Sandy Hook school? Wow.

The article referenced above also mentions that Fawn Hollow Elementary was built on the same property as Chalk Middle school.

Chalk Hill was built in the back of the same property where Fawn Hollow Elementary School is. It was designed by architect, Fletcher-Thompson Inc.
    This all gets confusing, but contrary to the Parks and Rec website which lists the address for Fawn Hollow as 375 Fan Hill Rd, there is also information elsewhere that lists it as 345 Fan Hill Road.

This is 375 Monroe Turnpike on Google Maps. It is labeled as “Monroe Board of Education” in Google Maps.

A bit down the road is what appears to be another school. If you hover over it, it appears to be 362 Monroe, but I’m unable to find a listing for a school at that address.

However, the Monroe school board website has Monroe Elementary listed as 375 Monroe Turnpike. The website is strange as there is no photo of the school and the website is not being kept up to date. The most recent announcement is about school pictures in September ’12.

This is all so confusing and I’m not sure what’s going on. Consider this though. No media was allowed to be anywhere near the new Sandy Hook school as students began classes this week. I don’t trust any of this because I don’t believe it would have been possible to accomplish all of this in this short time span and there is no evidence to support the claims. A photo of the newly converted school and signs “welcome Sandy Hook students” isn’t enough to convince me that any of this took place, especially after seeing the address discrepancies described above. Something is seriously wrong here.

Here’s the Google image of the three schools at that location, the location where the “new” Sandy Hook School is allegedly located – Fawn Hollow Elementary (345 or 375 Fan Hill RD), Chalk Hill / New Sandy Hook (375 Fan Hill RD OR 375 Monroe Turnpike) and a middle school Jockey Hollow Middle school (365 Fan Hill RD).

In addition to moving the students to a new school, volunteers are now building a new playground at the location. Yeah, right!

There is also easy access to the field in the back of the building, where volunteers are now building a playground for Sandy Hook Elementary School.

There is much to say about all of this but I don’t want this post to get too lengthy, so I have just a couple of final thoughts for now.

If Sandy Hook is still considered an “active” crime scene, how did they allow workers with moving vans to enter the building and remove all of the bookcases, the student’s desks and even their backpacks without disturbing the crime scene?

And finally, not only did they by some miracle achieve this school relocation but they staffed the Monroe police department with enough officers so that 10 of them could guard the new school! This is what their bright new uniforms look like.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunshine05 For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (5th January 2013),Hatha Sunahara (4th January 2013),JohnQPublic (6th January 2013),madfranks (4th January 2013),midnight rambler (4th January 2013),PatColo (4th January 2013),Santa (4th January 2013),sirgonzo420 (4th January 2013)