Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Goblin Slayer

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Goblin Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Not a boomer, and glad you shared this....but just can't relate. I grew up, well raised by boomers, as kids we only watched cartoons for maybe an hour or two on Saturday mornings. That's it., and that was after...we had already gotten our newspaper routes delivered.

Basically, what I'm saying is it's not just "boomers" who don't relate. Anime to me seems like cartoons, and cartoons are for kids. Men, regardless of what generation, should be men. We are doomed if cartoons and computer time is what men do all day. Nothing will be built. Nothing created. If your generation wants to sit this one out behind the computer screen, it really does affect us all.
    In the East "cartoons" are socially more for adults. You can get better story telling for smaller budgets with animation.

The live action Attack on Titan look like shit and Hollywood wants to do their own version (likely with niggers instead of all White people.)

Anime is the only medium left that openly glorifies White people as ideal.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post

In the East "cartoons" are socially more for adults...Anime is the only medium left that openly glorifies White people as ideal.

You're sperging out on us again Shami. The last time you did this it was an extended thread about "waifu". Now its these faggy cartoons.

Meanwhile outside illegal immigrants are stealing your car, girl, and job...

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (13th December 2018),Hitch (12th December 2018),hoarder (13th December 2018)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

So when your waifu pillow gets *soiled* what do ya do?? Throw her into the washing machine??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

[QUOTE=Shami-Amourae;942173]In the East "cartoons" are socially more for adults. You can get better story telling for smaller budgets with animation./QUOTE]

I don't care about socially acceptable. No offense, but if you want to peddle cartoons and sell them to me, I need a better argument than "in the east" and "socially more for adults.
    life is good.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

End Times (13th December 2018),Jewboo (12th December 2018)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

boomers can relate

speed's chick was similar and forerunner. speed racer was the shit for young boom, old gen x boys. 70's must see tv

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (13th December 2018),End Times (13th December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

4chan's eternal goddess. She has a grown daughter and recently remarried.
    Nonetheless, a beautiful woman. And actually engaged in her primary biological function!

Not knowing what happened in her previous marriage, I won't comment or judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Yeah, Paulina is/was quite the woman physically. She's still really pretty at 53.

Too bad she bred down...way down:

There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    That's sarcasm.

We like her since she's popular and fucks with the Jewish controlled Left.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread...478/#196490478

We'd rather deal with retarded colored Communists that slick/sophisticated Jews.
    Just admit it: you (and Anglin) have a genuine sexual desire for her. It's a fetish based on her "verboten-ness"...due to race and politics.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    boomers can relate

speed's chick was similar and forerunner. speed racer was the shit for young boom, old gen x boys. 70's must see tv

I preferred this:

Space Battleship Yamato, often wrongly translated as Space Cruiser Yamato, and officially renamed for English audiences as Star Blazers. Premise is that Tokyo is the capital of the world in 2199, Hitler-like Leader Dessler (Desslock) rains down radiation bombs on Earth, Queen Starsha of a distant star system offers Earth a radiation-neutralization machine, but humans have to come pick it up using her other gift, a tachyon-based FTL drive...with Dessler's forces trying to stop them at all costs. Earth re-imagines the sunken Imperial Japanese Navy battleship Yamato, now visible on the bottom of the Pacific since the oceans have dried up, into the new space battleship. "Yamato" being chosen is a thinly-veiled celebration of the Yamato Race (the Japanese), saving the world. In the end, Dessler helps the humans against a new threat, an archetype of Stalin, Zodah (Prince Zordar), deftly expressing Japanese continued admiration for Adolf.

The romantic pair, Kodai (Wildstar) and Yuki (Nova):

It's still quite popular in Japan:

Awesome performance by the band of the "Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force" (Japanese Navy).

Even remade into a live-action film:

It's a fun movie, and a satisfying watch since it is monoracial and flows with racial pride (Japanese). The scene starting at 20:20 makes you feel like a Jap as the new Yamato emerges from under the old.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    boomers can relate

I knew anime looked familiar! Now if only I could keep all these blasted kids off my lawn!
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

The artist responsible for this is a true admirer of boobies and the feminine form in general.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

End Times (14th December 2018)