Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aryans are a Mongoloid Race

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Aryans are a Mongoloid Race

Here is a map by someone else. It agrees with anthropologists and genetics that Europe was mostly Nordic Haplogroup I on the eve of the Indo-European invasion.

Attachment 9117

What is not noted here is that the Native Europeans, the Nordic race, Haplogroup I was a far older race than the Aryans. 2, 3, 4 times older on the eve of the Mongoloid (Aryan) Invasion of Europe. So holding all things constant, the Nordic race should have been 2-4 times larger in population, but were dispersed throughout Europe, while the Mongoloids were more heavily concentrated in a hoard of invaders. Proving that by the end of the invasion, the Nordic race composed mostly between 10-20% of Western and Central Europe proves there was a genocide of the Nordic race by the Mongoloid Aryans.

To determine how Nordic, look at one of the few remaining Balkan people where Indo-European did not kill off most of the men, the Bosnian Croats still have over 70% Nordic haplogroup I. Only 14% are Aryan Indo-European. So before the Celto-Slavic invasion of Europe, Europe was 80-90%+ Nordic Haplogroup I. Now it is mostly 10-20% Nordic in Western and Central Europe. And it is that high, because of the fact that some of the Germanic tribes had Nordic males included and the Nordic males repopulated what was once theirs.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    What kind? Aryan males are East Asiatics. They are not even Caucusoids. They have light skin, like the Finns, but still are from East Asia.
    According to your own maps haplogroup R originated in western and Central Asia not east Asia. And the Finns belong to haplogroup N, not the same as aryans obviously.

In Western Asia you of course have Caucasia. Mongolia is in Eastern Asia. Perhaps this explains your confusion?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Perhaps this explains your confusion?
    Something is definitely wrong with the guy, to believe this bullshit he posts in this thread.
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

Neuro (4th July 2017)

Platinum
    Thanks

According to your own maps haplogroup R originated in western and Central Asia not east Asia. And the Finns belong to haplogroup N, not the same as aryans obviously.

In Western Asia you of course have Caucasia. Mongolia is in Eastern Asia. Perhaps this explains your confusion?
    There is no confusion. The map was on the eve of the Mongoloid/Aryan invasion of Nordic Europe. The Aryans already invaded the Asian steppe of Russia/Extreme East Europe, displacing the natives there. The natives there were believed to be dominated by the Shemites (Haplogroup J). The Shemites were wiped from the Asian steppe by the time that map I linked was the case.

The map does not say this is where they originated, it says at this date, this is where the Aryans were. There is a general consensus that the Aryans originated far deeper into Asia.

By the way, I am not calling Aryans, Mongoloids. Aryans are calling themselves Mongoloids, so I am using their own terms about themselves. I already established that the name Mongoloid should be something like "Greater East Asians". Since Aryans insist in calling the Magyars - Mongoloid, the Turks - Mongoloids, the Khazars - Mongoloids, the Bashkirs - Mongoloids and the Aryan brothers - the Native Americans are called Mongoloids along with the cousins of Aryans the Chinese, Koreans, and Finns all are called by Aryans "Mongoloids", then yes according to their own standards Aryans are Mongoloids. They all evolved out of the K2 Haplogroup and everyone else that is in that family group is called Mongoloid by the Aryans. I already stated, none of the K2 Greater East Asians are related to Mongolians (from paternal Y-DNA), this is proven by all researchers, the Mongols are related to Africans, not any of K2 Haplogroup.

You can come to the conclusion that the Chinese are not Mongoloids, Finns are not Mongoloids, and thus because they are not Mongoloids, Aryans are not Mongoloids. But if you call Chinese, Koreans, Finns, Khazars, Magyars, Bashkirs, Turks, Native Americans "Mongoloids", then you have to include Aryans with their K2 "mongoloid" family.

It is very likely Haplogroup K/K2 and descendants are the sons of Japheth. So what the bible teaches how Europe at the time of Moses was ruled by the sons of Japheth, is true by the Aryans ruling over most of Europe. But the Chinese are also apart of this family of Jepheth.

I am just the messenger.

Groups with mutation M168

(mutation M168 occurred ~50,000 bp)

Haplogroup C (M130) (Oceania, North/Central/East Asia, North America and a minor presence in South America, Southeast Asia, South Asia, West Asia, and Europe)
    YAP+ haplogroups
    Haplogroup DE (M1, M145, M203)
    Haplogroup D (M174) (Tibet, Japan, the Andaman Islands)
    Haplogroup E (M96)
    Haplogroup E1b1a (V38) West Africa and surrounding regions; formerly known as E3a
    Haplogroup E1b1b (M215) Associated with the Spread of Afro-Asiatic languages and Semitic people but also found in; East Africa, North Africa, the Middle East, the Mediterranean, the Balkans; formerly known as E3b

Groups with mutation M89

(mutation M89 occurred ~45,000 bp)

Haplogroup F (M89) Oceania, Europe, Asia, North- and South- America
    Haplogroup FT (P14, M213) (southern India, Sri Lanka, China)
    Haplogroup G (M201) (present among many ethnic groups in Eurasia, usually at low frequency; most common in the Caucasus, the Iranian plateau, and Anatolia; in Europe mainly in Greece, Italy, Iberia, the Tyrol, Bohemia; extremely rare in Northern Europe)
    Haplogroup H (M69) (India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Iran, Central Asia)
    Haplogroup IJK (L15, L16)

Groups with mutations L15 & L16

Haplogroup IJK (L15, L16)
    Haplogroup IJ (S2, S22)
    Haplogroup I (M170, P19, M258) (widespread in Europe, found infrequently in parts of the Middle East, and virtually absent elsewhere[7])
    Haplogroup I1 (M253, M307, P30, P40) (Northern Europe, dominant in Scandinavia)
    Haplogroup I2 (S31) (Central and Southeast Europe, Sardinia)
    Haplogroup J (M304) (the Middle East, Turkey, Caucasus, Italy, Greece, the Balkans, North Africa)
    Haplogroup J* (Mainly found in Socotra, with a few observations in Pakistan, Oman, Greece, the Czech Republic, and among Turkic peoples)
    Haplogroup J1 (M267) (Mostly associated with Semitic peoples in the Middle East but also found in; Mediterranean Europe, Ethiopia, North Africa, Iran, Pakistan, India and with Northeast Caucasian peoples in Dagestan; J1 with DYS388=13 is associated with eastern Anatolia)
    Haplogroup J2 (M172) (Mainly found in West Asia, Central Asia, Southern Europe, and North Africa)
    Haplogroup K (M9, P128, P131, P132)

Groups with mutation M9

(mutation M9 occurred ~40,000 bp)

Haplogroup K
    Haplogroup LT (L298/P326)
    Haplogroup L (M11, M20, M22, M61, M185, M295) (South Asia, Central Asia, Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean)
    Haplogroup T (M70, M184/USP9Y+3178, M193, M272) (North Africa, Horn of Africa, Southwest Asia, the Mediterranean, South Asia); formerly known as Haplogroup K2
    Haplogroup K(xLT) (rs2033003/M526)

Groups with mutation M526

Haplogroup M (P256) (New Guinea, Melanesia, eastern Indonesia)
    Haplogroup NO (M214)
    Haplogroup N (M231) (northernmost Eurasia, especially among the Uralic peoples)
    Haplogroup O (M175) (East Asia, Southeast Asia, the South Pacific, South Asia, Central Asia)
    Haplogroup O1 (F265)
    Haplogroup O1a (MSY2.2)
    Haplogroup O1b (P31, M268)
    Haplogroup O2 (M122)
    Haplogroup P-M45 (M45) (M45 occurred ~35,000 bp)
    Haplogroup Q-M242 (M242) (Occurred ~15,000-20,000 years ago. Found in Asia and the Americas)
    Haplogroup Q-M3 (M3) (North America, Central America, and South America)
    Haplogroup R (M207)
    Haplogroup R1 (M173)
    Haplogroup R1a (M17) (Central Asia, South Asia, and Central, Northern, and Eastern Europe)
    Haplogroup R1b (M343) (Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, Central Africa)
    Haplogroup R2 (M124) (South Asia, Caucasus, Central Asia)
    Haplogroup S (M230, P202, P204) (New Guinea, Melanesia, eastern Indonesia)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplog...NA_haplogroups

Haplgroup R is Aryans (Indo-Europeans) and the parent of Indo-Europeans is Haplgroup P-M45 and they are found in placed in East Asia like the Philippines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplog...28P-P295.2A.29

This is the father (parent Haplogroup) of the Aryans (a Aeta Filipino), he has two sons - Native Americans men and Aryan men, and a third son, the first son to keep his line of Haplogroup P-M45 going. Genetically speaking. These Y-DNA changes took place over centuries and millennia.

Platinum
    Thanks

All you do is use the information scientists have published in research paper and is out for the public on wikipedia and other encyclopedias of reference and everyone comes to the same conclusion because nobody is interpreting it, just presenting the facts geneticists have released:

(a video, I just found by a simple youtube search of "indo european origins haplogroup")

Thanks

There is no confusion. The map was on the eve of the Mongoloid/Aryan invasion of Nordic Europe. The Aryans already invaded the Asian steppe of Russia/Extreme East Europe, displacing the natives there. The natives there were believed to be dominated by the Shemites (Haplogroup J). The Shemites were wiped from the Asian steppe by the time that map I linked was the case.

The map does not say this is where they originated, it says at this date, this is where the Aryans were. There is a general consensus that the Aryans originated far deeper into Asia.

By the way, I am not calling Aryans, Mongoloids. Aryans are calling themselves Mongoloids, so I am using their own terms about themselves. I already established that the name Mongoloid should be something like "Greater East Asians". Since Aryans insist in calling the Magyars - Mongoloid, the Turks - Mongoloids, the Khazars - Mongoloids, the Bashkirs - Mongoloids and the Aryan brothers - the Native Americans are called Mongoloids along with the cousins of Aryans the Chinese, Koreans, and Finns all are called by Aryans "Mongoloids", then yes according to their own standards Aryans are Mongoloids. They all evolved out of the K2 Haplogroup and everyone else that is in that family group is called Mongoloid by the Aryans. I already stated, none of the K2 Greater East Asians are related to Mongolians (from paternal Y-DNA), this is proven by all researchers, the Mongols are related to Africans, not any of K2 Haplogroup.

You can come to the conclusion that the Chinese are not Mongoloids, Finns are not Mongoloids, and thus because they are not Mongoloids, Aryans are not Mongoloids. But if you call Chinese, Koreans, Finns, Khazars, Magyars, Bashkirs, Turks, Native Americans "Mongoloids", then you have to include Aryans with their K2 "mongoloid" family.

It is very likely Haplogroup K/K2 and descendants are the sons of Japheth. So what the bible teaches how Europe at the time of Moses was ruled by the sons of Japheth, is true by the Aryans ruling over most of Europe. But the Chinese are also apart of this family of Jepheth.

I am just the messenger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplog...NA_haplogroups

Haplgroup R is Aryans (Indo-Europeans) and the parent of Indo-Europeans is Haplgroup P-M45 and they are found in placed in East Asia like the Philippines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplog...28P-P295.2A.29

This is the father (parent Haplogroup) of the Aryans (a Aeta Filipino), he has two sons - Native Americans men and Aryan men, and a third son, the first son to keep his line of Haplogroup P-M45 going. Genetically speaking. These Y-DNA changes took place over centuries and millennia.
    So Aryans are not mongoloid they just call themselves that? Do you know any aryans that call themselves mongoloid?

Platinum
    Thanks

So Aryans are not mongoloid they just call themselves that? Do you know any aryans that call themselves mongoloid?
    If you call all your relatives "Mongoloid", you are calling yourself a Mongoloid.

Thanks

If you call all your relatives "Mongoloid", you are calling yourself a Mongoloid.
    I don't, what is your point?

Platinum
    Thanks

I don't, what is your point?
    This also means the myth of the "Aryan master race" is busted if they consider Hungarians, Turks and even non-Aryan but Asiatic cousins like the Finns to be of lesser races, as is still believed by promoters of Aryan supremacy.

It also means if Aryans believe the Nordic race to be a superior race, they should include the Shemetic Haplogroup J (Arabs, Greeks, Southern Italians, Iranians) with them for they are blood brothers, they both evolved from the IJ Parent Haplogroup. It is very possible Noah was IJ. Shem carried this IJ on, but his brothers had different halpogroups.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 4,311 Posts

All you do is use the information scientists have published in research paper
    They are NOT "scientists." They are Bolshevists.

These same Bolshevists tell us that all the races are "equal," and that Khazar Jews came from Palestine. So much for your "science."
    The night has come upon us, and we have but two choices: to fear it, or to face it bravely while looking to the Light that cannot be overcome. John 8:12

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crimethink For This Useful Post:

hoarder (4th July 2017)