Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!

What do you think?

6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!

on September 13, 2018

Follow up on our article: National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated and shutdown for 'safety reasons'.

The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, and a nearby United States Postal Service office, were evacuated and shutdown for security reasons on September 9, 2018 observatory officials said but they refused to tell us the reason for the sudden shutdown.

Then, NASA tries to explain what happened on September 9, 2018 by issuing a statement that there were two lunar transits passing in front of the sun.

Here is NASA’s explanation:

Lunar Transit or huge disk-shaped UFO?

“On Sept. 9, 2018, NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory, SDO, saw two lunar transits as the Moon passed in front of the Sun. A transit happens when a celestial body passes between a larger body and an observer.

The Moon does not, of course, actually change direction, but it appears to do so from SDO’s perspective based on the fact that the spacecraft’s orbit essentially catches up and passes the Moon during the first transit.

It has become known that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown: We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico.

AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera located in Sydney Australia
    Webcams located at SOAR Observatory – The Southern Astrophysical Research Telescope located in Chile
    BRT Tenerife Telescope Webcam located in Spain
    Webcam located at Mauna Kea observatory at the University of Hawaii Hilo
    Webcam from the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope observatory in Hawaii
    Webcam at JAT Observatory in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

But there’s more; on September 11, 2018 Maria G. Hill from Salem, Indiana has photographed something extraordinary near the sun what can be described as large disk-shaped UFOs as well as a huge fleet of smaller UFOs that accompany the massive disk-shaped UFOs.

Gina wrote on her Facebook: September 11, 2018 8:02AM Salem, Indiana. “This is what showed up in my camera after I took a picture of the sun in the eastern sky this morning. iphone 8 with a camera lens adapter.”

“A green circular door-like object is at the center of the vortex/worm hole and a serpent snake at the top right above it, by a circular disc. I am sure this has a symbolic meaning with the snake and the disc - pictures and videos are on my timeline” Gina said. Besides, in the two videos here and here Gina talks about the massive UFO disks and the fleet of smaller UFOs.

If the objects in the images are not lens flares or objects reflecting in the lens of the camera, but massive mother ships and a fleet of smaller UFOs, see images above, then could that be the reason for the sudden shutdown of 7 solar observatories?

https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot...d-and.html?m=1

FBI and Blackhawk choppers: National Solar Observatory shuts over mysterious ‘security issue’

https://www.rt.com/usa/438275-fbi-ob...cuated-aliens/

More info here.

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1040299088019841025

https://www.facebook.com/maria.g.hill/videos/10217259827033117/

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...09&oe=5BEE5F6B

Gina Maria Colvin Hill was live.

Yesterday at 6:07 AM ·

***September 12, 2018 8:22AM Salem, Indiana. I've got a little more images of the left side of the egg shaped object and all the ships. There are more spirals/frequency "things" attached to the egg shaped planet/ship? The pictures are on my timeleline.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

agnut (14th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: 6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!

Very strange that the FBI would shut down an observatory. Not buying the whole alien invasion thing though.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Twisted Titan (15th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

vlogger Jordan Sather's into this shit; a twatter thread today (46 replies atm)
    https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...14495082496001
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

I'll go with hantavirus.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I noticed some extreme radiation levels at sunrise lately.

I can feel the rads hitting my flesh.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I noticed some extreme radiation levels at sunrise lately.

I can feel the rads hitting my flesh.

Happened to me several times over this past summer, something is definitely up with this grand solar minimum.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

getting everything ready to fake a solar flare and grid shutdown is my guess.

Thanks

‘We were just told to be out of the area. We remain suspended until we are allowed to return.’

Conspiracies were further fueled by the mysterious incident's alignment with a geomagnetic storm, which sent charged solar particles streaming toward's Earth's atmosphere earlier this week.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) issued a storm watch for a G2-level solar storm which is considered 'moderate' on the 5-level scale (5 is the highest).

Apart from potential GPS disturbances and disruptions to satellites, however, the event of this scale would have little effect on day to day business.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6168855/Sunspot-says-mercury-spill-isnt-mystery-evacuation-insists-NOT-encountered-aliens.html
    Pretty good vid there of the Snafu on the Sun.

Thanks

NMSU director at Sunspot Solar Observatory also in the dark over sudden closure

https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico...sure/794573075

Our friendly Q-Jordan gets good about 7 minutes in.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

^ dang horn; I came to this thread to post that Jordan vid, & surprised you're already on it & quick too; was just pub'd 4-5 hours ago U sub to Jordan's YT channel or what?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz