Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ-Cucks

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Christ-Cucks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post

Hopefully I am not totally misunderstood. I am all for that which births the divine spirit of love in a human heart. What you call Christ is obviously that. The problem arises when I say something and am attacked for not expressing it with the same language used by any of a variety of religious beliefs.

As for the term 'Cuck', I think it very accurately describes what we are seeing. We see in myriad instances, all around us, people being obviously used without their knowledge and therefore really, without their consent, to foster and further the designs, the progeny, the very fabric of alien culture, that will end up destroying their own. It is no different in nature than when a cuckoo bird lays it's egg in the nest of another species and they raise that nestling as it kills and destroys their own progeny. The other chicks are pushed out of the nest by the cuckoo nestling and die. The concept of cuckholdry (as in a husband and wife relationship) is a fact that cannot be denied when one looks at the nature of Christianity to Judaism. I think it is an accurate and useful term.
    Seems to me you, Woodman, are recently experiencing a very powerful epiphany. I myself am very grateful to Shami for posting this "Christ-Cuck" thread and introducing me to this whole cuck concept. Shami is way further along in understanding than I was at his age. I'm now reading 4chan daily to try and catch up to him...lol.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End Times View Post

The actual question we must ask ourselves: What is True?

Amen Brother.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

End Times (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'm told by a good friend that truth is relative to your position.

I say truth is all the deeds that have gone before. The actual events, not the imaginings of someones mind are what truth consists of.

In the beginning was the word. I'm not a great student of the bible, if it was really important they wouldn't let us read it. It would be a banned book.

They want us to read it.

From a lesser mind to Fred.

Anybody who does not agree with Fred has a lesser mind, that's me.

I think I'll put you back on ignore as you are an insufferable bone head.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,414 Times in 783 Posts

Hold on there Baba Looey!
    LOL, I had to look that up!

You assume that I assume. Don't make that assumption. I am quite aware of this possibility. I hope that I cannot honestly point out something without looking at all the other ramifications of that thing.
    OK then, my apologies.

I read a two-dimensional perception in this statement, hence my assumption about your assumed assumption (LOL):

"'As the tree is bent, so shall it grow.' I have been saying this for years and I thought perhaps it was in the Bible but I can't even find a quote for it. Closest I can come is Alexander Pope "As the twig is bent, so is the tree inclined." Book, you are absolutely right. You've hit the crux of the matter. "Never was a time to form their own awareness."

Whether a child is exposed to "Jesus is Lord" or "Religion is bullshit," everyone is "influenced" to one degree or another towards or against certain things. No one develops opinions in a vacuum.

Hopefully I am not totally misunderstood. I am all for that which births the divine spirit of love in a human heart. What you call Christ is obviously that. The problem arises when I say something and am attacked for not expressing it with the same language used by any of a variety of religious beliefs.
    Trouble is, it seems you are promoting a New Age belief called "Christ Consciousness." Unfortunately, that is part of the "another 'Christ'" phenomenon the Original and True Jesus Christ warned us about.

The Bible makes clear that it is highly discriminatory...highly exclusive. "No man has a relationship with the Father except through Me." It also makes clear that a "divine spirit of love" is exclusively from God via His Holy Spirit. Yes, I am an absolutist and an elitist when it comes to Christ. However, all are invited, so anyone outside may come inside. But the standards of Christ must be adhered to, not the standards of this world. Cafeteria "Christianity" is no Christianity at all. That compromise and weakness is why we have a world of exponentially increasing degeneracy.

As for the term 'Cuck', I think it very accurately describes what we are seeing. We see in myriad instances, all around us, people being obviously used without their knowledge and therefore really, without their consent, to foster and further the designs, the progeny, the very fabric of alien culture, that will end up destroying their own.
    I still assert the meme "cuck" has been put forth in an effort to avoid use of the term traitor. I rarely see "race-traitor" used amongst the "alt-right" types. Probably because their fantasies about "Waifus" and even lust for Asiatic females qualify them for the term...at least for us old traditionalists.

Most "cucks" are not being used "without their knowledge" nor "without their consent." Most love it! They have experiences near the level of orgasm to "participate" in Cultural Bolshevist rites, and have literal orgasms when they "get to know" (in the Biblical sense) the non-Adamic hominids...the latter especially among White women. I assert they know what they are doing, and like it!

It is no different in nature than when a cuckoo bird lays it's egg in the nest of another species and they raise that nestling as it kills and destroys their own progeny. The other chicks are pushed out of the nest by the cuckoo nestling and die.
    What is happening to the White race is not natural cuckholdry. Among the cuckoos, theirs is a parasitism where the avian victim is not aware. Again: "our" kind engages in willful treason.

The concept of cuckholdry (as in a husband and wife relationship) is a fact that cannot be denied when one looks at the nature of Christianity to Judaism. I think it is an accurate and useful term.
    I will take offense at this fact-less assumption.

I've explained countless times now, as have others, that Christianity is inherently "anti-Semitic," and identifies "the Jews" as of the Devil, and the Talmud, the basis for Judaism, as woefully depraved Satanism.

You fail to make the essential distinction between Christianity and Judeo-"Christianity."

The religion of Moses is now called Christianity. The religion of the "traditions of the Elders" is now called Judaism.
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I myself am very grateful to Shami for posting this "Christ-Cuck" thread and introducing me to this whole cuck concept. Shami is way further along in understanding than I was at his age. I'm now reading 4chan daily to try and catch up to him...lol.
    Recall what Shami does for a living.

When you are Part of the Problem you ARE the Problem. Again, I reiterate why "cuck" has been introduced to replace "traitor."
    There is but one anchor to attach yourself to, as this world falls apart heading into the End Times. That anchor is the immovable God Almighty, through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Amen Brother.

Without Truth, life is meaningless.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows."

"One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (31st December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm told by a good friend that truth is relative to your position.
    That is what Jewish academics tell us. And expect us to believe. "There is no 'truth'. There is 'your truth' and 'my truth."

In other words, 2 + 2 = 4 or 2.2 or 13...whatever you feel is "true."

The idea there is no Absolute Truth is at the root of why Cultural Bolshevism has taken control of this world.

I'm not a great student of the bible, if it was really important they wouldn't let us read it. It would be a banned book....They want us to read it.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/national/bi...ws2OiKklYjstN/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/05/w...ble-sales.html

(((Someone))) sure doesn't want people to read it.

And besides, most people don't READ today. They listen to the Talmudvision, to preachers, to fools who claim they "know" when they do not know (the Dunning-Kruger Effect).

"The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read."

From a lesser mind to Fred.

Anybody who does not agree with Fred has a lesser mind, that's me.
    You've demonstrated repeatedly you are pig-headed, and operate on emotion, not logic. You don't like to be told what you don't want to hear. Namely, that your "sources" are often lie machines.

I think I'll put you back on ignore as you are an insufferable bone head.
    Monkey see no evil.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

LOL, I had to look that up!

What is happening to the White race is not natural cuckholdry. Among the cuckoos, theirs is a parasitism where the avian victim is not aware. Again: "our" kind engages in willful treason.

I will take offense as this fact-less assumption.

I've explained countless times now, as have others, that Christianity is inherently "anti-Semitic," and identifies "the Jews" as of the Devil, and the Talmud, the basis for Judaism, as woefully depraved Satanism.

You fail to make the essential distinction between Christianity and Judeo-"Christianity."

The religion of Moses is now called Christianity. The religion of the "traditions of the Elders" is now called Judaism.

That was from a cartoon I haven't seen since the sixties. A horse that rode a horse, Qickdraw McGraw. I can still imitate his 'Hold on there Baba Looey! Remember Yogi Bear? I entertain the grandkids with imitations of his "Lets go steal some picinic baskets Boo Boo. And other stuff.

"I will take offense..."

Don't take offense Fred. No offense meant. I know I get a little snappy at times but I don't mean anything by it. I think we all do. I enjoy our discussion on this forum and my posting is meant to stimulate idea flow. I really do believe it is an apt analogy though, because many Christians are so naïve that they really don't see what is going on. I see all the time where Christians I know idolize the Jews as God's chosen people. They put Israel ahead of any sensible policy of financial or self preservation. They just don't understand the destruction they are fostering through this naïve outlook. I agree that much willful treason is afoot but much of it is not willful and is due to blindness or a desire to fit in or a natural tendency that many have which we refer to as virtue signaling.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

End Times (31st December 2018)

Thanks

Don't take offense Fred. No offense meant. I know I get a little snappy at times but I don't mean anything by it. I think we all do. I enjoy our discussion on this forum and my posting is meant to stimulate idea flow.
    Oh, no worries, I actually wasn't "offended." No NPC shrieking from me. Frustrated is the more accurate term.

I really do believe it is an apt analogy though, because many Christians are so naïve that they really don't see what is going on. I see all the time where Christians I know idolize the Jews as God's chosen people. They put Israel ahead of any sensible policy of financial or self preservation. They just don't understand the destruction they are fostering through this naïve outlook. I agree that much willful treason is afoot but much of it is not willful and is due to blindness or a desire to fit in or a natural tendency that many have which we refer to as virtue signaling.
    I'm not too keen on the phrase, but "we will have to agree to disagree" is appropriate for this "difference of opinion." I just can't accept these people are innocently ignorant. I've "enlightened" many and they simply don't want to accept it because their real faith is in their "church" and preacher and not Christ or His Words in the Bible. Alas, more Bible prophecy coming into reality. A great falling away. I John 2:22-23 obliterates any possibility that "Israel" is somehow, "holy."

Maybe I am wrong about them, that they "know not what they do." Perhaps my blessings (IQ, knowledge, wisdom, companionship of the Holy Spirit) have caused me to have a false perception of how "easy" it is to be attuned to the Truth.

I always think back to that Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man."

Perhaps I just don't want to accept it's so pathetic how people go to their destruction...sheep to the slaughter.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to End Times For This Useful Post:

woodman (31st December 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Maybe I am wrong about them, that they "know not what they do."
    William Finck seems to think in Luke 23:34 "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do", Jesus is speaking of the Roman soldiers and not the Jews. An excerpt from a podcast he did on this subject and other things.

https://christogenea.org/podcasts/go...pter-23-part-2

" The second is the misconception concerning Luke 23:34, where some perhaps well-meaning but poorly studied individuals like to claim that the first sentence of that verse should be read in part “Father forgive them not, for they know what they do.” Yet the Greek sentence in question is correctly translated as it is found in the King James Version, where it reads “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” The Greek grammar proves that the King James Version translation of the sentence is correct, where in all of Luke's writing wherever a verb is accompanied with a negative particle, forming a negative verb, the negative particle precedes the verb which it negates, and never follows it.

However concerning this passage, in truth the earliest manuscripts are divided, and it is not found in the majority of them. Therefore it is most likely that the passage is an interpolation, and for that reason it is not found in the Christogenea New Testament. Many Identity Christians who have not known this have wondered how Christ could forgive his murderers. However even the context is obvious, that the verse saying “
    And casting lots they divided His garments” refers to the Roman soldiers, and not at all to the Judaeans who brought Christ before Pilate. Therefore if the statement concerning forgiveness is admitted into the narrative it can only refer to the Roman soldiers, and not to the Judaeans. The Judaeans knew what they were doing, as even Pilate knew they wanted Christ executed out of envy (Matthew 27:18, Mark 15:19), and the Roman soldiers were truly ignorant of the entire situation and were only following orders. Christ Himself told Pilate “You do not have any authority over Me if it was not given to you from above. For this reason he who delivered Me to you has greater fault”, fully indicating that the jews alone were primarily responsible for His execution.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

End Times (1st January 2019),midnight rambler (31st December 2018),Neuro (31st December 2018),woodman (31st December 2018)