Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gordon Duff: What Can Be Told

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Exclamation Gordon Duff: What Can Be Told

Kind of a bizarre article. Sounds serious though. I hope it's not the beginning of "the war on space".

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10...t-can-be-told/

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

There has been a recent flood of disinformation in all media. Normally, systematic mythology is the “meat and potatoes” of Fox News and the New York Times. It is now pervasive and with reason.

Events have transpired that have led to the inexplicable things we are reading about, nuclear command officers removed, nuclear weapons inventories disappearing, FEMA buying everything in sight, earthquakes off the US coast, the “shutdown,” our mysterious new “peace bomb” in Syria and with Tehran.

If you believe none of it makes any sense, you have been paying attention. It is all related, all a ploy.

BIG ROCKS

The primary concern is to the Northern Hemisphere which is threatened by the potential collision of two groups of asteroids. One is very bad, the other is worse.
    Toward that end, within the realm of what can be done and what is rational, “prepper” mode should be entered.

• Keep vehicles fueled
    • Store reasonable water
    • Get a water purification filter system
    • Have storable and transportable food
    • Consider a “bug out bag” warm clothing, gun, compass/GPS etc
    • Decide on a survival weapon (Henry AR 7 recommended). Survival doesn’t mean “assault.”

WHAT WE CAN SAY

The current thawing in international relations is related to very strong cooperation between nuclear powers toward intercepting, yes, right out of the movies, several critical threats. Weapons systems have already been launched. Just as President Reagan had predicted in his UN speech, nations have come together.
    Toward that end, keeping damaging and insane speculation out of the press has led to a restructuring of our military, shutting down NASA and some of the FEMA activities which are not intended to be threatening. They are simply doing their jobs.

As this is a very dramatic period and we are unable to openly discuss what should be the business of everyone, I am sorry.

Were I to write what I have been told officially, even I would lock me up.

Do not spread rumors. Many of you out there can take this and figure much of it out.

Out of respect, I can say this: The news media has not been informed, nor has congress and the vast majority of the military leadership. Toward that end, were I to pass on information that seems, at best, insane or bizarre, I would be doing no one a service.

ISON

For those watching Comet Ison or following the stories about it, I was asked to mention that “they aren’t crazy, there is really something very wrong going on.”

WEATHER

There was an earthquake off the US East Coast a short time ago. I am unable to confirm that it was caused by a nuclear weapon. I am also unable to NOT CONFIRM it was caused by a nuclear weapon and I am in that loop.

“We” are told there is an issue with weather in the Northern United States and in Europe. The prediction is “severe and extended cold.”

However, every since seeing the Clint Eastwood/Lee Marvin film, “Paint Your Wagon,” no sane person, no matter what evidence, will predict a “mini ice age.”

There is no discussion of global warming/cooling or any issues tied to this. One can assume they are related but, were I to say that, it would be my opinion and not tied to any information I have received.

The Gulf Stream has become “unstable.” There are “issues” tied to “correcting that.” There is controversy about this with the operative term, “controversy” being one of the understatements of all time.

Thus, I recommend reasonable preparations that should have been done anyway.

There is talk about the government manipulating civil unrest. There is some evidence of this.

“We” are going to look at this and if we believe this to be a threat, we will strongly question those involved in this issue, “question” or, perhaps, a “bit more.”

COOPERATION

I recommend we keep the usual political/racial/religious infighting going. We don’t want to die of boredom, do we?

However, be very prepared to deal with “some” adverse circumstances. Toward that end, be prepared to live and act like an actual human being, in cooperation with family, friends and neighbors.

Quietly advise others of the prudence of simple preparations not unlike those we all learned about from Civil Defense during the 1950s and 60s.

Please, do not attempt to organize or arm for insurrection. In reality, there is no force, police, DHS, FEMA or military that would accept commands detrimental to Americans. However, I do not entirely rule out that we have some seriously misguided and irresponsible leaders out there.

This information is given informally and is not intended to be expanded on or dwelled upon.

Many of you will see pieces fit together and will now have more tools to use toward understanding.

Our best case; things will be perfectly fine or even better than before.

Our worst case; there is no reason to discuss it. Suffice it to say, organizations exist that are capable to doing what can be done.

Feel free to disseminate this. I have no desire to do any radio or TV to discuss this if avoidable. It is likely to do more harm than good.

Expect to be inundated with crazy conspiracy stories. Someone has decided that a confused public is a “safe public.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10...t-can-be-told/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Gordon Duff: What Can Be Told

Someone will inevitably note this, may as well be me:

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

There has been a recent flood of disinformation in all media.
    "IRONY" = ^, juxtaposed with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-ZY0R1HdQ
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (14th October 2013),Neuro (15th October 2013),Shami-Amourae (30th July 2014),woodman (15th October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I think he is alluding to the extraterrestrial threat. Which should be the ultimate false flag...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

govcheetos (30th July 2014)

Thanks

Kevin Barrett, a VT contributor, came to Duffy's defense:

Who’s afraid of Gordon Duff?

Posted on November 14, 2012 by kbarrett
    Who’s afraid of Gordon Duff? Not me. But maybe I should be. Like Otto, Kevin Cline’s G. Gordon Liddy-based character in A Fish Called Wanda, Gordon has a high opinion of his own fighting skills, an even higher opinion of … Continue reading →

&

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Truth Jihad Radio with Kevin Barrett

1st Hour: Kevin interviews Stephen Lendman.

2nd Hour: Kevin interviews Gordon Duff and talks about the 40% false information claim.

Show-page

Download

15 comments:

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Large Sarge

Duff had an article, maybe a year ago or so, he said Obama was not an anti-gun president, etc

he said he was actually one of the most gun friendly presidents in decades...

when he came on the scene, and was talking about Israel, and 9/11, I believed we finally had an ally, etc

now, I am not sure what to make of him....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,657 Times in 3,219 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    Duff had an article, maybe a year ago or so, he said Obama was not an anti-gun president, etc

he said he was actually one of the most gun friendly presidents in decades...

when he came on the scene, and was talking about Israel, and 9/11, I believed we finally had an ally, etc

now, I am not sure what to make of him....
    I don't know why anyone would believe him.
    Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Well he runs an informative and relevant website, so we have to give him some credit there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

PatColo (15th October 2013)

Thanks

further "40% Disinfo" Duffy exposure in this recent Red Ice Radio interview. Host Henrik posted both hours into the same MP3 file. I'd say advance to about the 1hr area for where the Duffy discrediting dialog begins.

Duffy's on about how he's an O'bummer supporter, O'bummer is anti-zionist, the US middle class has never been doing better!! Oh and he (Duffy) is SOOOO RICH!! 1% FOH SHOW!! AND HALF JOOSH, TOO!! Nuggets like these are almost buried in Duffy's usual scatter-brained speaking style, with constant, irrelevant tangents into exaggerated accounts of his alleged "leadership" achievements, connections, "good friend" name-dropping, thinly veiled boasting followed by lame & boring self-deprecating humor attempts which, at least HE, would chuckle about.... zzzzzzz.

Henrik is his usual polite self, but he is a bit more challenging of Duffy's assertions here than he's historically been with his past guests.

Red Ice Radio July 21, 2014

Gordon Duff - Veteran’s Today, MH17 & Obama the Anti-Zionist?

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades. He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues. His business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.

We’ll begin discussing flight MH17 that went down in the Ukraine. Gordon explains why it couldn’t have been done by the Russians and he elaborates on what possibly happened. We also connect the missing flight MH370 and Christopher Bollyn’s discovery of a retired Malaysia Airlines plane exactly like the missing flight Mh370 in a hanger in Tel Aviv. Then, Gordon speaks about a controversial document he received, written by Sandia detailing the construction of nukes designed to take down the WTC. He’ll also talk about a “lost nuke” scenario dating back to 1991, involving Israel.

Later, Gordon shares his support for Obama and claims that Obama is working to block Zionist powers. He’ll comment on Obama’s birth certificate, Obamanomics, the border crisis and much more. The second hour ends discussing political parties in the US and the Israel lobby.

Download

Red Ice Radio

Posted by delcroix at 1:04 PM 1 comment:

Gold
    Thanks

“We” are told there is an issue with weather in the Northern United States and in Europe. The prediction is “severe and extended cold.”

However, every since seeing the Clint Eastwood/Lee Marvin film, “Paint Your Wagon,” no sane person, no matter what evidence, will predict a “mini ice age.”

There is no discussion of global warming/cooling or any issues tied to this. One can assume they are related but, were I to say that, it would be my opinion and not tied to any information I have received.

The Gulf Stream has become “unstable.” There are “issues” tied to “correcting that.” There is controversy about this with the operative term, “controversy” being one of the understatements of all time.
    He may have gotten this correct. I suspected as much with the last couple winters that northern Europe has had and then the -35 wind chill here. Thats colder than i have seen it in my lifetime. Now its the end of July and I may split some oak I have laying around this morning. . Its very cool for this time of year.
    I met with someone over the weekend thats very interested in my house. I will probably sell by Nov and spend the holidays with family. Then its off to the equator.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,395 Posts

Question Re: Gordon Duff: What Can Be Told

i always liked Duff & Veterans Today.

but if i'm going to read fiction ... i'll take a Michael Connelly novel or a classic episode of Dexter.

one thing about subjects like Collapse, the American Police/War State etc. ... there is zero need to fabricate anything.

the real deal is plenty bloody & terrible enough.
    Retired Director Morris Waxler says the FDA did not do their job for 15 years - and is not now.

HelpStopLASIK.com