Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Owen Benjamin

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: Owen Benjamin

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    ya OB went over the top last week re Nick Fuentes - all based on some "slight" OB perceived from Nick. OB tried to be all Alpha, but the whole shtick didn't work well - just perplexing, & went on & on for 2-3 streams.

Never got much into Nick, 20yo, reminds me of Max Keiser but without the wisdom - just the snappy 'tude, sarcasm. Voice & 'tude grind on me a little - at least his voice isn't as bad as (((Ben Shapiro))) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ...KuIcrSw/videos

Anyways, be curious if OB's star hasn't crested, turned the corner, as peeps fascination wanes? He's been soliciting venues who will accept him, for a tour in Sept
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    - at least his voice isn't as bad as (((Ben Shapiro))) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ...KuIcrSw/videos
    BShapiro is a fave OB punching bag.

6 min clip inside:

Zionist Dwarf Ben Shapiro Exhorts Americans to Attack Iran, Gets DESTROYED in Comments Which Reflect Mood of Country

Trump knows he can't escalate. People aren't buying this wars for Israel BS anymore.

Michael Bateman Tue, Jun 25, 2019 | 130 words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn_rFpdIxvQ

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd July 2019)

Thanks

6 min clip inside:

Zionist Dwarf Ben Shapiro Exhorts Americans to Attack Iran, Gets DESTROYED in Comments Which Reflect Mood of Country

Trump knows he can't escalate. People aren't buying this wars for Israel BS anymore.
    Holy shit PatColo! Reading the comments under this Youtube video demonstrates that all is not lost just yet. Plenty of jew-wise "Anti-Semites" out there who are aware of our zionist occupied government and Israeli shills like Shapiro.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (22nd July 2019),monty (22nd July 2019),PatColo (23rd July 2019)

Thanks

Holy shit PatColo! Reading the comments under this Youtube video demonstrates that all is not lost just yet. Plenty of jew-wise "Anti-Semites" out there who are aware of our zionist occupied government and Israeli shills like Shapiro.

Poke around https://russia-insider.com a bit, it's a new fave! Mix of orig articles, & reprints from others... but they re-title the others (Ron Unz, Philip Giraldi, etc) with punchier titles, + a main pic which is sexy/funny/telling etc. Guess which version of the same article I'm gonna tweet out?? duh. Tweeters can see from their tweets' "analytics", < 1% of who 'sees' your tweet, & even who Likes, Retweets, comments.... actually CLICK THE LINK TO OPEN THE STORY! So activists gotta drop the key payload in the title, & attractive thumbnail. R-I re-printed stories deliver these assets.

example: orig Giraldi title @ Unz.com:

Teaching Holocaust
    Don't know much about history
    Philip Giraldi • July 16, 2019 • 1,800 Words

same article reprinted @ R-I,

'Holocaust Education': An Excuse to Bludgeon Everyone Into Accepting Jewish Moral Supremacy
    A black high school principal in Florida is forced out of his position for the crime of NOT AFFIRMING the Holocaust
    Philip Giraldi Tue, Jul 16, 2019

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd July 2019),monty (23rd July 2019)

Thanks

only remotely OB related; IE he interviewed EMJ a few months ago - too lazy to dig up a proper EMJ thread.

last 2 EMJ interviews both VG, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu...tt7dMKQ/videos

in latest, "Epstein, Ethnicity, Jordan B. Peterson and Logos: EMJ + The Daily Braap:"

they get into the Knights of Columbus fraternal RC club (@55m), & SSPX/Bishop Williamson (@ 1:01:45)... more

72m:

Thanks

Poke around https://russia-insider.com a bit, it's a new fave! Mix of orig articles, & reprints from others... but they re-title the others (Ron Unz, Philip Giraldi, etc) with punchier titles, + a main pic which is sexy/funny/telling etc. Guess which version of the same article I'm gonna tweet out?? duh. Tweeters can see from their tweets' "analytics", < 1% of who 'sees' your tweet, & even who Likes, Retweets, comments.... actually CLICK THE LINK TO OPEN THE STORY! So activists gotta drop the key payload in the title, & attractive thumbnail. R-I re-printed stories deliver these assets.
    Bookmarked! Meanwhile here at GSUS our slumlord JQP recently killed our ability to post any images.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (23rd July 2019)

Thanks

Bookmarked! Meanwhile here at GSUS our slumlord JQP recently killed our ability to post any images.

Don't miss woke joo tech billionaire(?) Ron Unz (1994 CA gov cand) articles, orig pub'd @ http://unz.com with sleepy titles, & how they're re-printed/titled at R-I: Ron Unz.

Bottom of R-I versions link to Unz.com versions; which you'll need to open to see their orig titles (zzzzz) & main/top images. example:

Unz version:

R-I version

^ notice above, R-I grabbed Unz' ~1yo old article, & reprinted just last week, with explanation in R-I intro

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Some hitler stuff mixed in and the reason I mention it is I have not used any of Miles Mathis work to come to my conclusions about hitler. I do agree with what he writes.

Link:
    http://mileswmathis.com/shut.pdf
    at end of space shuttle hoax stuff.

Miles commentary:

I will tack on a few comments about Owen Benjamin here, who I just became aware of. A reader sent me to one of his Youtube videos. The one on JFK being gay. I scanned a few others while I was there.

He does have some charm and is funny in parts, but he is a bit late on JFK, since I did the seminal paper on JFK being gay more than two years ago. I did the even more revolutionary paper on JFK over a decade ago. Of course Benjamin doesn't mention that one, and pretends not to have ever heard of me. He claims to have been neck-deep in conspiracy theory for years, but has never encountered the top-ranked researcher on the entire internet. I find we can judge these people like Benjamin on nothing more than that. Their responses to me tell you everything you need to know. Not only is Benjamin spinning furiously away from my central theses, he is also black washing himself on purpose.

As I see it, his job is to parrot my research in many ways, while staying away from the most important stuff. So he tells you a lot of truth to hook you. Then, like David Irving, David Icke, and many others, he purposely goes off the deep end or purposely offends you. For instance, in that JFK video, he goes out of his way to alienate all men under 5'8”, telling us he doesn't trust short people (he is 6'6”). He works in similar pointless slurs against women and other minorities, telling us only white men who own property should be able to vote. His routines and podcasts are strangely peppered with stuff like that, and I don't think it is just an accident. Why? Because he has allied himself to the alt-right, and like the rest of those guys he is trying to make you think conspiracy theory is coming from the far right.

They are trying to link conspiracy theory in your mind to hate speech, white supremacy, and neo-Nazis, so they hire these people like Benjamin to draw that line for you. The first thing Wikipedia tells you about Owen Benjamin is that he is an anti-Semite. That is no accident.
    Remember, Owen's real last name is Smith. His father is John Kares Smith and his mother is a Troy.
    Both are academics. The Troys are in the peerage, related in the US to the Fords and Hamptons. Karesis a Jewish name, taken from the Hebrew verb “karat” meaning to cut off. They come from Kareschesof Bohemia. Which should remind you of David Koresh of Waco fame—although that wasn't his real name [it is Vernon Howell]. We saw the peerage Smiths in my Titanic paper, including the bankers of Nottingham, so there may be some connection there. Owen's wife is a Reinke. And of course the name Owen takes us directly back to Wales, and especially Anglesey. Think of fellow actor Owen Wilson.
    *Owen Benjamin comes right out of Hollywood and the inner circles of the entertainment industry,having worked with Amy Schumer, Christina Ricci, and many others. He has worked for MTV, CBS,TBS, Sony, and Comedy Central. He dated Christina Ricci, and we may assume the name Ricci linksher to the Riches, Rices, Ritchels, Ritchies, Reichs. Confirming that guess is that her mother is a Murdoch.

There are Riccis in the peerage, related to the Barons Forte, but otherwise exceedingly well scrubbed—I would assume due to Christina Ricci's fame. I would assume Ricci is related somehow to Rupert Murdoch, though I could not prove it quickly online. So when she tells you she is Italian and Irish, you can take that with a grain of salt. Geni.com scrubs her parents, which isn't much of a genealogy. Ethnicelebs doesn't even mention her mother. And remember that Ricci played Zelda Fitzgerald in Z. So Owen looks to me like another Jew pretending to be an anti-Semite to control the opposition. Another insider pretending to be an outcast. He uses his speaking skills to snow you, but his schtick isn't working on me. Why? Well, see this quote of Benjamin: Really what [Hitler] was trying to do was clean Germany, clean it of the parasites, of the fleas. He did not hate Jews. He hated filth and he was trying to clean up.

I write a lot about Jewish lines and influence, and have several papers on Hitler, but can you imagine me saying anything like that? No. I am 180 degrees from that, since I have shown you that Hitler was Jewish himself. He wasn't trying to clean up Germany at all. That war, like all other European wars,was manufactured by hidden (Jewish banking) interests to empty all the treasuries and steal many of the nations of Europe blind. Hitler, like Benjamin, was just an actor, a child of the families hired for his acting skills to front the project. So the “anti-Semite” Benjamin has missed the central fact there, as these guys always do. He is just repeating the mainstream Nazi position, as it has existed since after the war. But my research has shown that both mainstream positions, for and against Nazis, are manufactured. They were created to hide the real history of the period, and the real bad guys.

Benjamin is repeating that position just so that he can be used as an example of the anti-Semites“taking over the internet”. See the Atlantic story from Halloween of 2018, where author Taylor Lorenz (Jewish of course) claims that “Instagram is Teeming with Anti-Semitism”. Not coincidentally, The Daily Beast and Insider Inc. reported the same thing at the same time, all three outlets using Benjamin as the prime example. That is his function.
    Benjamin has admitted he doesn't take any of this seriously [minute 1:00], and that for him it is all just part of a comedy routine. So maybe it is time you saw through it as well.

*I hit Wilson just for fun. He is a Ryan through his mother Laura Cunningham. These Ryan's go back to. . .Salem. Know who else is a Ryan? Christina Ricci. Her great-grandfather was Patrick James Ryan. So my hunch based on a first name match between Owen Benjamin and Owen Wilson isn't looking so far-fetched now,is it? Links between Hollywood people are never far-fetched, since they are indeed all closely related. That's why the parlor game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is so clever and insidious. All famous people really are that closely related to Bacon, but they are related by real blood and marriage ties, not just by co-starring in films.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

osoab (22nd September 2019)

Thanks

anyone still listening to OB's vid/casts? I don't think I have for a few mos now - but I still roll by his twatter https://twitter.com/owencomedy & toss in an occasional comment, usu ripping on dajoooz.

He's beginning a 4-city tour beginning next week, all sold out.

Apparently Jordan Peterson is in rehab for some prescription drug addiction, Klonopin - discussed here beginning 1h 13m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGUFfWzg4Eo