Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Advert in DC Craig's list.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Advert in DC Craig's list.

Jim Stone:

Washington DC area Craigslist listing:

URGENT do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Are you free January 29th? (House of Congress)

Hello and thank you for your interest!

We have an immediate and URGENT need for someone who resembles the Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg (pictured above, in life, on right). No need for a robe, we will supply. Must have ability to stay awake for approximately 2 hours.
    We are trying to delay an important meeting in which she is scheduled to appear but it seems as though we are utterly powerless to postpone this meeting due to an uncontrollable and unmoving orange force whose name we shall not speak of.
    This meeting is scheduled for January 29th. We will do everything possible to change the date but it is possible our best is just not good enough.

Name your price for the appearance. We have plenty of Soros cash for you. Please email us ASAP.
    See this.

I AM STANDING BY WHAT I SAID EARLIER:

I have read quite a few optimistic headlines in alt media. However, reality does not support optimism.
    We have the MSM gloating and partying, and Trump did not do what could have been done, he did not use the situation he leveraged in an effective way at all. There is a serious problem and If Trump does not come out with something huge in the next two months, KISS IT ALL AWAY.

There won't be a recovery from the subversion.

Trump is doing all he can to get the country back but there is simply no way to do it anymore, Obama really was the death sentence for America and no amount of brains is going to help Trump think his way past this. Trump's position reminds me of a scene from Robocop, where a geek was studying while tending a gas station, and one of the bad guys pulled up on a motorcycle and said "I bet you think you are smart!
    Do you think you can out-smart a bullet? That's Trump's situation, sometimes brains and ability simply can't out-smart a force that has no inherent intelligence, sometimes force is all it takes to win.

Obama provided that force which is now being applied and it appears to be insurmountable. If anything could show there is no hope, it is Trump caving, and then being called a "cave man" by the same MSM that was ridiculing him for standing his ground before he caved. You just can't win with these people. I am beginning to believe we will not.

Preparation is the only answer, FORCE IN RETURN is the only answer - this cannot be resolved peacefully.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

cheka. (26th January 2019),midnight rambler (26th January 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: do you resemble Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Advert in DC Craig's list.

Well isn't Jim Stone a ray of sunshine?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (26th January 2019),cheka. (26th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Well isn't Jim Stone a ray of sunshine?
    Real name (((Stein))) no doubt. These (((parasites))) perpetrate fraud right in our face with no trace of shame. Because we are stupid goy who are letting (((them))) rob our country and our culture from under our collective noses for fear of being called a bad name like anti-Semitic.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

cheka. (26th January 2019),hoarder (27th January 2019),Neuro (27th January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Real name (((Stein))) no doubt. These (((parasites))) perpetrate fraud right in our face with no trace of shame. Because we are stupid goy who are letting (((them))) rob our country and our culture from under our collective noses for fear of being called a bad name like anti-Semitic.
    Well if it is, he does a pretty good job of outing the Jews.

I fail to understand your criticism. Do you have any basis?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well if it is, he does a pretty good job of outing the Jews.

I fail to understand your criticism. Do you have any basis?
    My bad. I take it Stone is the antagonist not the protagonist? I thought he was running the ad looking for a RBG doppelganger.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    My bad. I take it Stone is the antagonist not the protagonist? I thought he was running the ad looking for a RBG doppelganger.
    His name might well be Stein for all I know. He does talk about being a member of a Jewish Synagogue. So you are not all bad, here.

That experience with the Jews seems to have left a very bad taste in his mouth that he seems to try to rectify via his blog.

Thanks

I am going to say it like it is:

Roger Stone is guilty of NOTHING and they racked up 7 felony charges against him. How was it done? via perjury traps. They are claiming he lied while giving testimony.

However, he probably never intentionally lied about anything. The way it works in a Kangaroo court is you have someone give hours and hours and ours of "testimony", being grilled on the same topics over and over and over and over and over again until you wear them out mentally, and

the victim then says something slightly different that still means the same thing, but it was said differently, and then you dissect what was said differently 50 different ways until you find one interpretation you can peddle as a lie, and then charge him with perjury.
    There's absolutely no crime associated with anything Roger Stone mis-stated, it is the fact that they managed, under the extreme duress of extensive interrogation, managed to produce an inconsistency of wording, which could be caused just from being worn the hell out. And the MSM is then taking this and saying it proves Russia helped Trump win the election.
    The writing is on the wall:
    Trump could just fire Mueller. Why is Trump permitting this? There is no excuse for what Mueller is doing whatsoever.
    Trump has a DEEP MORAL OBLIGATION to fire Mueller post haste and gulag his ass 500 miles North of Fairbanks in the dead of winter, and when he's within an inch of dying from hypothermia, warm him up, give him a nice cup of hot chocolate and then

HANG HIS ASS.

The fact that Mueller is staying in power despite being clearly observably a treasonous subversive fraud is an enormous signal something is seriously wrong, the fact the FBI exists at all after setting up patsy after patsy (the latest being some idiot they gave a fake anti-tank round to, and then peddled it off as a genuine threat) is only proof the FBI needs to be disbanded, Trump could do it with no congressional process (the FBI was created via executive order) and Trump could just cancel it. WHY NOT? Why is it still there, despite being so obviously corrupt?
    There is an obvious answer in this: The coup has already happened. The only reason why they have not managed to ditch Trump is because he kept his entire life totally clean of anything he could ever be nailed for. He's pure as the driven snow and the people running the coup don't want to make it obvious that it really is a coup.
    Folks, it really is a coup. Are you going to settle for that and let them run with it after Trump is gone?

Yippy search engine

I figured out that Gibiru, Duck Duck, and all others outside of Bing just use Google with a different face. However, there is one I forgot about that does not use Google at all, and is not rigged like Bing (Bing is rigged less than Google but it is still rigged and is not that great. However, Yippy is actually decent. take a look at this search of Donald Trump at Yippy! The top results are accurate. Later in the results it starts showing the media back stabs, but it does not start out with B.S! Nice!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (27th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

The original craigslist ad has been pulled. I can't help but wonder, you know how easy it would be for some random person to just put this up to fuel the questioning of whether or not the real RBG is dead or not. If this were real, I doubt they'd be so brazen about it to put an ad on craigslist.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

osoab (28th January 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    The original craigslist ad has been pulled. I can't help but wonder, you know how easy it would be for some random person to just put this up to fuel the questioning of whether or not the real RBG is dead or not. If this were real, I doubt they'd be so brazen about it to put an ad on craigslist.
    I recall that Craig's list was said to have been used to hire crisis actors for other events.

But you are correct as it would be an easy spoof also. Who knows; The Shadow knows.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    We have plenty of Soros cash for you.
    That's the giveaway.

It's clearly not real. It's a parody. A good one. LOL!
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.