Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Israel did 9/11" Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: The "Israel did 9/11" Thread

a few recent Bollyn items:

Christopher Bollyn Speaks with Bob Tuskin

March 28, 2016

Christopher Bollyn was interviewed by Bob Tuskin on Key Largo, at the end of the Florida leg of the "Solving 9-11 Ends the War" tour, in January 2016. The interview, done at Tuskin's home, is now a YouTube video, entitled "Solving 9/11, the Mossad, War on Drugs, and more with Christopher Bollyn."

"Solving 9/11, the Mossad, War on Drugs, and more with Christopher Bollyn"
    Video Link - 19 mins:
    youtu.be/bmhe5USL1Hg

Nation of Islam Interviews Bollyn

March 30, 2016
    During the "Solving 9-11 Ends the War" tour, the Nation of Islam sent me some excellent questions concerning Israel's role in the 9/11 terror atrocity and Minister Louis Farrakhan's statements concerning this important subject.
    The NOI interview is now online at: noirg.org/articles/journalist-christopher-bollyn-backs-farrakhan-on-911-israel-did-it/

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th April 2016)

Thanks

48mins
    https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=3ZccwgUtOxU
    Insider Exposes Officials That Planned 9/11
    The Alex Jones Channel 35,238 views
    Subscribe
    Published on Apr 21, 2016Former intelligence operative Dr. Steve Pieczenik reveals what the media’s not telling you about Saudi Arabia’s role in 9/11.

https://stevepieczenik.com/blog.html
    http://www.bollyn.com/home/#article_15482

Alex Jones and 9-11 Disinfo

April 25, 2016

Alex Jones' recent interview with Steve Pieczenik is a good example of how Jones misleads the public about who is really behind the false-flag terror atrocity of September 11, 2001. The video is at: https://youtu.be/3ZccwgUtOxU

It seems as though many people in the 9-11 truth movement have a habit of listening to Alex Jones wanting to believe that he is truly a source of honest information and analysis. Unfortunately, especially when it concerns 9-11, he is not.

When I speak about my Solving 9-11 research, I am often asked about Alex Jones. A supporter just sent me a link to a 47-minute video between Jones and Dr. Steve Pieczenik, from April 21, in which they discussed who they think was behind 9-11. An analysis of their conversation reveals that Jones controls and dominates the discussion to lead the listener away from the truth about who was behind 9-11. In particular, Jones steers the listener away from understanding that Israeli intelligence played the key role, as the architectural level planner and managerial level operator of the false-flag terror atrocity and the subsequent cover-up.

This should come as no surprise, since Alex Jones has been an outspoken supporter of the "Jewish state of Israel" for many years:

Alex Jones: "I support the Jewish state of Israel." Notice the natural voice compared to the fake gruff voice used by Alex Jones today. Video URL: https://youtu.be/RNseMDToKdk

Jones spends the first twelve minutes of the video promoting himself, boasting that he is the "progenitor" and "father" of 9-11 truth. He finishes his long self-promoting braggadocio saying that "the truth lives here."

When Steve Pieczenik finally gets to speak, he says: "The Neo-Cons, the Neo-Con Jews, Israel, Dubai, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, will all be implicated in 9-11."

Pieczenik goes on to say that dual-national civilians loyal to the state of Israel had taken over the Pentagon under George W. Bush.

He said that he knew immediately on 9-11 that it was a stand-down false-flag terror attack. He said that he got a call from "Israeli operatives" on the morning of 9-11. The Israelis told him that planes had struck the towers and that the towers were or would be collapsing.

Pieczenik said that he told the Israelis that that was impossible. The Israelis then told him that he must be "an Arabist".

He told Jones that at that point he knew who was involved in 9-11. "It was Israel," he told Jones.

Jones then takes a commercial break. When he comes back he spends the next eight minutes defending Israel rather than returning to his guest. In his eight-minute diatribe Jones first takes on some imaginary "white supremacists" who he says just want to "kill all the Jews." He then goes on about Herr Hitler and talks about how he has always defended the little guy against schoolyard bullies because, he says, it is in his genes.

He then says that the "white supremacists" are all controlled factions, telling his viewers and listeners, "I'm a faction that is not controlled." All of this is done to give the listener the idea that Alex Jones is unlike any other source, that he is giving his listeners the unvarnished truth. In this way Jones tries to cultivate a following of devoted listeners who are willing to believe whatever he says, simply because he says it.

Rather than let his highly-esteemed guest talk about who he thinks is behind 9-11, Jones goes on and on about trivial things that are not at all related to the subject. Finally, he lets Dr. Pieczenik say a bit more about 9-11.

"There are no Muslims involved in 9-11," Pieczenik says. "The Muslims were not even on the planes."

If this is true, and the evidence indicates that it is, then the issue of the classified 28 pages is completely irrelevant to 9-11 truth. The fact that a Saudi gave money to two of the alleged hijackers is irrelevant if there were no hijacked planes on 9-11. If the planes that struck the Twin Towers and the Pentagon were not the planes they are said to have been, which seems to be the case, then the Arab "hijackers" are twice removed from the atrocity. They are nothing but Arab patsies framed by Israeli intelligence.

The highest level members of Israeli military intelligence began predicting that "Arab terrorists" would attack the highest towers in New York City in the late 1970s, exactly when the extreme right-wing Likud party of Jewish terrorists came to power. The false-flag terror attacks of 9-11 were predicted by the former chief of the Mossad, Isser Harel, in 1979, and they were depicted on screen by Israel's military intelligence agent in Hollywood, Arnon Milchan, in 1978. Amazing how Israeli intelligence agents could see 9-11 coming.

Arnon Milchan's first film featured a passenger jet crashing into a high-rise tower - in 1978.

Clearly, the plans for 9-11 were on the drawing board at Israeli military intelligence in the late 1970s, when the Zionist terrorist chiefs came to power under Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir's Likud coalition.

This is the same time when Israel became involved in the Afghan-Soviet war, in which it played a major role. As Pakistan's Daily Times Monitor reported in July 2003, "Pakistan Got Israeli Weapons During Afghan War":

Most of the Afghan war against the Soviet Union was fought using Israeli arms supplied after General Zia ul Haq entered into secret deals with Tel Aviv, says a recently published book, Charlie Wilson's War: The Extraordinary Story of the Largest Covert Operation in History.

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the Pakistani general who served as president of Pakistan from 1978 until 1988, made deals with the Israelis and then died in a bizarre plane crash that appears to have been the result of sabotage.

Israel provided arms and training to jihadist forces who were fighting the Soviet-backed Afghan government. As A.Z. Hilali wrote in US-Pakistan Relationship: Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, thousands of mujahideen fighters, particularly from the Hezb-e Islami faction of Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, were trained by Israeli instructors. The head of Pakistan's ISI agency, Akhtar Abdur Rahman, apparently allowed the Israeli trainers into his country.

This Israeli-armed and trained faction then became Al Qaeda, as The Columbia World Dictionary of Islamism reports: having lost Saudi support when it supported Saddam Hussein and Pakistani support after 1994, "the remainder of Hizb-i Islami merged into al-Qaeda and the Taliban."

Understanding the key role that Israel played in arming and training the jihadist faction that became Al Qaeda is essential to understanding how Israeli intelligence cultivated the Islamist "enemy" that was blamed for 9-11 and against which we have been waging war ever since. It is all a huge deception.

Sources: Hilali, A. Z., US-Pakistan Relationship: Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, Aldershot: Ashgate (2005) p. 124, cited in "Afghanistan-Israel Relations", Wikipedia, April 25, 2016

The Columbia World Dictionary of Islamism, Olivier Roy, Antoine Sfeir, editors (2007) p.133, cited in "Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin", Wikipedia, April 25, 2016

http://www.bollyn.com/home/#article_15482

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (10th May 2016),mamboni (26th April 2016),Neuro (26th April 2016)

Thanks

See first hour, working links & player console inside http://noliesradio.org/archives/113521

EXCLUSIVE BROADCAST:
    Brandon Martinez and Wikispooks’ Peter Presland discuss “Israel did 9/11”; Ibrahim Soudy says world must defend itself against American idiocy

First half hour: Brandon Martinez argues that the 28 pages scandal is diverting attention from the real perpetrators of 9/11: Israel and its American assets. He says the “blame the Saudis” approach is absurd: Saudi Arabia is a pathetic oil colony of the bankster-driven USA, an oversize gas station in the desert that slavishly serves its colonial masters in Washington and Tel Aviv. For details, read his new article:
    ‘Saudis did 9/11? is a Zionist Ruse

Peter Presland, the man behind the legendary Wikispooks website (and its famous 9/11: Israel Did It section) agrees…and goes on to question the official version of the Nazi Holocaust.

Final hour (this was a 90 minute show): Ibrahim Soudy, one of the most highly qualified Ph.D. structural engineers in Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, cites a number of books that, taken together, paint a gloomy picture of the USA and its denizens:
    Crazy Like Us: the Globalization of the American Psyche; The Closing of the American Mind; Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a virtue in the Land of the Free; Dumbing Us Down; The Dumbest Generation (on millenials); Why We Suck: A Feel-Good Guide to Staying Fat Loud Lazy and Stupid; The Age of American Unreason.

Ibrahim says the world needs to defend itself against the globalization of American culture…or should I say, American decadent barbarism. (The French have a saying: The USA is the first country that ever went from barbarism to decadence without passing through civilization.)

This show was broadcast on April 24, 2016.

Thanks

Geeyad I just had to joogle up this thread... in gsus basic & advanced searches I entered "Israel did 9/11" (no quotes), search titles only, and this thread was nowhere in the first 4 pages of results!!

So 1st hour of this was good re the current 28 pages limited-hangout/deflection/red-herring. KBarrett counters 911T gatekeeper Les Jameson's effort to puff up the 28 pages, with KB keeping the focus where LJstein plainly didn't want-- that IZZY DID 911.

EXCLUSIVE BROADCAST:
    Les Jamieson on using “28 pages” scandal to push for full 9/11 truth; Ellen Brown says “bust the NWO, bring public banking to California”

full desc & player console inside: http://noliesradio.org/archives/114026

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (10th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post

My intent is to expose as many members and visitors as possible to the facts, witness accounts, news reports and commentaries surrounding the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon and the overwhelming evidence that Israeli Mossad was the prime engineer of the attacks, and traitors within the US government and intelligence aided and abetted. Having all of this information in one thread would increase the likelihood that a curious neonate might peruse and become enlightened. I ask members here to post only high qualtiy material and links.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

mamboni (25th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

TREASON: Who Did 9/11 And Why Did They Do It?

By the Anonymous Patriots
    The Millennium Report Exclusive

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...id-they-do-it/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I read the whole thing and almost at the bottom is this turd:

It is possible that like the Israelis, the Saudis’ with interest in global gold movements, decided to place two of their own team with the hijackers to ensure success of the mission.

(Author note: Of course as we reflect upon Heidner’s report in 2016, we know that there were no planes used in the WTC attack; these were all controlled demolitions or nuclear events. And the Pentagon attack was more than likely a missile. But when Heidner’s report was put together in 2008, hijackers and planes were still the leading “causes” of the destruction.)

Another interesting point is that Prince Nawaf bin Abdul Aziz was an initial investor in Barrick, and had remained primarily an investor through the 1980s and 1990s. However, two weeks before September 11, 2001, he was appointed as the new head of Saudi Intelligence.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

^ I think mambo was away on his gsus sebatical (couple years?) when this thread was more in play:

Critical of JFetzer & JFriend's No Planes @ WTC campaign
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...s-WTC-campaign

OP there summarizes my view of the NP@WTC distraction.

Thanks

Martin Hill pub'd this 1/9/17; I didn't know about this viddy either! Censored from YT.

Recall, Dan Rather also observed on live tv on 9/11, how the towers & #7 looked just like CDs. Also recall, he died relatively young, age.... OMG! I see (((wikipedia))) doesn't even acknowledge his death! They still have him as alive & 85yo!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather

I could swear news of his death hit in the early/mid '00s, no? try this:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=death+of+D...&t=ffab&ia=web

I'll paste the text here but u need to go to the link for the video, coz it's hosted at some off-brand platform:

Dan Rather on David Letterman Show, 9/17/01 Discusses Dancing Israelis: "We've Never Dealt With These Kind Of Hateful, To The Core, EVIL PEOPLE."
    By Martin Hill
    LibertyFight.com
    January 9, 2017