Page 132 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1703

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 4,195 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

nice to hear from zapoper @ Mami's this AM, after... I think like 8 days of AWOL-ness, with people seriously asking whether he'd died? So we're a week behind on rense shows, last Mon's Brizer show, & everything else regularly posted @ Mami's is available free at their sites of origin, albeit with commercial breaks in tact.

May 30, 2021Update From Zap

I needed a break from all this fucking bullshit but it didn't work. No enclosure for White straight men.
    I'm not shiting you. Everyone I know took the "vaccine" including my mom. Up here in Québec, they had us all under curfew for nearly five months. We are still in the made up "red zone" but the curfew was lifted last Friday.

Small businesses are dying of course because they are deemed not essential. Well, isn't that special?

I could go on and on but I'm too angry to keep writing.

In any case, I will be updating the shows tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. Sorry for not posting that usual bullshit on time.

For some reason, I'm thinking of a Charles Giuliani quote:

"Fuck You! And the camel that you rode in on."

Posted by zapoper at 5/30/2021 04:56:00 AM 5 comments:

^ Most long timers @ Mami's know zap's a binge alkee, & know exactly what's up when he goes AWOL for days straight... kinda interesting/sad when he returns, & volunteers such 'explanations' which leave out the Moose(head) in the room.

I'm most looking forward to last Wed's rense, which had Dr Erica Khan, MIT trained nano-biology expert who's become a weekly guest. After her show, maybe Mon's regular hour with Donald Jeffries, where topics are wide ranging but he's got a nice eagle's view on things which always rings true.

Overall Rense's show has been on the decline, with stale "regular guests" who I don't care about, like that "reverse speech expert" David Oates from Oz, or one of his 'sponsors' for a thinly veiled infomercial, plugging every schedule hole where Jeff increasingly can't find someone fresh with timely expertise.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 4,195 Posts

Dave Cullen / Computing Forever yest, 36m:

Transhumanism: The War on Human Nature
    May 29th, 2021

@BC https://www.bitchute.com/video/The3xkjMF5LQ/

^ that UK talmudvision show Dave featured heavily, with a family w transhumanist daughter, shows how thick the multi-culti propaganda they get there too is... cucked white father, black-as-coal mother, mixed daughter, they're all just so virtuous & NOT WAYCISS!

And did U notice how instantly loving & accepting these parents were when daughter announced she's Trans? It was as if they'd just won the big lottery, and knew their own 'virtue' number had just swelled yet another couple notches!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021),Tumbleweed (30th May 2021),woodman (30th May 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 2,060 Posts

Here's the latest from Gary Barnett (never heard of him before the Covid hoax, but glad I found him--he totally gets what has happened with the fake pandemic and he knows where this is going)

The Real Pandemic Purposely Caused by the Fake Pandemic
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/...fake-pandemic/

The initial announcement (and now current narrative) that the Chinese through a U.S. funded and controlled lab, purposely or ‘accidentally’ released a deadly virus on their own population with the intent to cause death worldwide, is ridiculous, but was easy to sell to an ignorant and gullible population that had been pre-conditioned to fear any monster claimed by the people’s masters to be a threat. Consider that this ‘coronavirus’ plot began at least 21 years ago with the exercise called “Dark Winter.” Consider the Rockefeller Foundation’s viral pandemic simulation in 2010 called “Lock Step.” Consider the 8 month long Trump virus simulation in 2019 called Crimson Contagion, that supposedly began in China. And consider that 2 months before the fake Covid pandemic was announced, the Bill Gates simulation called “Event 201.” took place. These are just four telegraphed conspiratorial events among at least five other exercises acted out beginning two decades before this current plandemic. It should be obvious to any individual with even an infinitesimal ability to think that this coup was planned far in advance…

After all this carnage by the state against the people, the final solution said to be the savior of mankind, is a poisonous experimental set of injections that will dehumanize the world’s population, leaving all that accept it at the mercy of the state and its medical criminals in the pharmaceutical and technological industries. It is not meant to cure, but to alter the mind and body; and to deform, sicken, sterilize, and kill. Once a great majority succumb to this ‘vaccination’ scheme, the ruling class will have won.

This can only be described as a plot to destroy the bulk of humanity for the single goal of destroying everything achieved to date, all for the express purpose of restructuring a world where the few control the many in a global technocratic system based on a master and slave society.

Most of those commenters over at Conservative Treehouse (including "Sundance" himself) are all on board with the "it's China's fault" BS and they are totally ignoring all the signs that show that this was designed at a level above nation states (Event 201, Rockefeller Lockstep agenda, the WHO changing the definition of pandemic, Ramola D's report on how all UN member nations signed onto an agreement to participate in a simulation involving a respiratory pandemic). And, of course, all of this "it's China's fault" BS, ignores the fact that our own CRIMINAL US govt did this to us!! The US govt's CDC is behind the PCR fraud, they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates, they changed the guidelines for determining deaths. They refused to allow doctors to prescribe HCQ or to talk about natural remedies Vit D, Zinc, etc. I'm just shocked at how quickly these people over there are willing to forget what our own criminal govt did and blame someone else.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (30th May 2021),Tumbleweed (30th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,449 Posts

"they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates, "

This recent guest on The Highwire, Dale Bigtree's effort to objectively look at the science of "the virus."

_________

https://thehighwire.com/videos/the-d...-a-bio-weapon/

THE DEFINITION OF A BIO-WEAPON

Fauci Denies NIH Funding; Defining a Bioweapon; CDC Stops Looking for Vaccine Failure; The Growing Toll of Vaccine Injury; Eric Clapton’s Powerful Message

#TheHighWire #EricClapton #StandAndDeliver #NIH #GainOfFunction

I Think the date of this Episode 215 of The Highwire weekly video is Thursday May 13, 2021, but having problems getting dates with video there.
    The main part of this video was an interview of

Richard M. Flemming PhD, MD, JD

Dr. Flemming is focusing on "the origin of the virus", that is, where the virus came from. The Highwire has decided that from now on they are going to proceed with their seeking of objective information about "the virus" as definitely the product of "gain of function" research and is therefore a man-made "virus.

I consider this relatively new focus now on outing Fauci and the "Wuhan China virus" to be somewhat of a further bait-and-switch.

You have to know exactly WHAT was baited and switched and that means what is the true science regarding "SARS CoV-2" and the thing that is said to come from it -- "COVID-19."

If honest scientists knew from the beginning, or had well-founded serious doubts about, the " nature of the "Coronavirus" and the "Coronavirus pandemic", they should have told far and wide to the worldwide public to ignore the Bad Science being peddled by the media and the government and doctors and scientists and maybe we could have started protesting strongly back then and there at the time of the rollout of the "Coronavirus pandemic" hoax. These true scientists had a scientific and moral obligation to do that for the survival of the population of the world. That is Good Science, not Bad Science.

"The US govt's CDC is behind the PCR fraud, they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates."

Dr. Flemming said in this interview that SARS Cov-2 has been scientifically isolated in a laboratory and that Koh's Postulates have been satisfied,

The basic scientific questions are.

What exactly is a virus?

What exactly is a "deadly virus"

How is a virus isolated and identified?

What is the difference between "coronaviruses" and other kinds of viruses.

What is COVID-19?

How is COVID-19 distinguished from the type of virus identified as "SARS CoV-2"?

Dr. Flemming at beginning at about 0:32:31 on this video track appears to say "that's how we know..." certain things about "SARS CoV 2" and how it is distinguished from "COVID 19" but he does not exactly describe or give a name to what exactly was being looked at under a microscope (I presume) to be able to say "that's how we know" anything.

___

True SARS science should be able to be made scientifically crystal clear and so far it has not.

If we can have an electron microscope photo of “isolated virus” SARS CoV-1, why can’t we have an electron microscope photo of “isolated virus” SARS CoV-2?

Image link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe...atory_syndrome

I still do not see what “COVID 19” is and what its relationship to SARS CoV-2 is.

Many of us know there can be “bad actors” in every aspect of law and science and medicine and academia and government, but we first need to know at the right time when a bad act has been perpetrated on we the people and what action we must legally or illegally take.

As Dr. Stan Monteith always used to say

What did they know and when did they know it?

The goal of this bad act was EVIL of the highest order, that is, a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

P.S.
    The same evil hoaxes and baits and switches and straw men have characterized every false (flag) event and every social engineering ploy and every attack on the principles of logic and right reasoning from time immemorial.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Dave Cullen / Computing Forever yest, 36m:

Transhumanism: The War on Human Nature
    May 29th, 2021

@BC https://www.bitchute.com/video/The3xkjMF5LQ/

^ that UK talmudvision show Dave featured heavily, with a family w transhumanist daughter, shows how thick the multi-culti propaganda they get there too is... cucked white father, black-as-coal mother, mixed daughter, they're all just so virtuous & NOT WAYCISS!

And did U notice how instantly loving & accepting these parents were when daughter announced she's Trans? It was as if they'd just won the big lottery, and knew their own 'virtue' number had just swelled yet another couple notches!

I think Dave brings up an excellent point, that maybe this entire push/propaganda effort for Transgenger people is really just a stepping stone to getting people to accept Transhumanism. So, with transgenderism, just get people used to the idea that the body is something you can change, it's not you. Then the next step is just rejecting the human body to be transhuman/data isn't quite as far, since people have already accepted that the body is not you.

Who the heck is going to want to live in the hell-show world they are creating.

I've known about the NWO for over a decade, but never in my wildest nightmares could I have ever imagined anything so insanely EVIL.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (30th May 2021),Tumbleweed (30th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,492 Times in 4,543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    "they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates, "

This recent guest on The Highwire, Dale Bigtree's effort to objectively look at the science of "the virus."

_________

Fauci Denies NIH Funding; Defining a Bioweapon; CDC Stops Looking for Vaccine Failure; The Growing Toll of Vaccine Injury; Eric Clapton’s Powerful Message

#TheHighWire #EricClapton #StandAndDeliver #NIH #GainOfFunction

I Think the date of this Episode 215 of The Highwire weekly video is Thursday May 13, 2021, but having problems getting dates with video there.
    The main part of this video was an interview of

Richard M. Flemming PhD, MD, JD

Dr. Flemming is focusing on "the origin of the virus", that is, where the virus came from. The Highwire has decided that from now on they are going to proceed with their seeking of objective information about "the virus" as definitely the product of "gain of function" research and is therefore a man-made "virus.

I consider this relatively new focus now on outing Fauci and the "Wuhan China virus" to be somewhat of a further bait-and-switch.

You have to know exactly WHAT was baited and switched and that means what is the true science regarding "SARS CoV-2" and the thing that is said to come from it -- "COVID-19."

If honest scientists knew from the beginning, or had well-founded serious doubts about, the " nature of the "Coronavirus" and the "Coronavirus pandemic", they should have told far and wide to the worldwide public to ignore the Bad Science being peddled by the media and the government and doctors and scientists and maybe we could have started protesting strongly back then and there at the time of the rollout of the "Coronavirus pandemic" hoax. These true scientists had a scientific and moral obligation to do that for the survival of the population of the world. That is Good Science, not Bad Science.

"The US govt's CDC is behind the PCR fraud, they know the virus was NOT isolated and no Koch's postulates."

Dr. Flemming said in this interview that SARS Cov-2 has been scientifically isolated in a laboratory and that Koh's Postulates have been satisfied,

The basic scientific questions are.

What exactly is a virus?

What exactly is a "deadly virus"

How is a virus isolated and identified?

What is the difference between "coronaviruses" and other kinds of viruses.

What is COVID-19?

How is COVID-19 distinguished from the type of virus identified as "SARS CoV-2"?

Dr. Flemming at beginning at about 0:32:31 on this video track appears to say "that's how we know..." certain things about "SARS CoV 2" and how it is distinguished from "COVID 19" but he does not exactly describe or give a name to what exactly was being looked at under a microscope (I presume) to be able to say "that's how we know" anything.

___

True SARS science should be able to be made scientifically crystal clear and so far it has not.

If we can have an electron microscope photo of “isolated virus” SARS CoV-1, why can’t we have an electron microscope photo of “isolated virus” SARS CoV-2?

Image link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe...atory_syndrome

I still do not see what “COVID 19” is and what its relationship to SARS CoV-2 is.

Many of us know there can be “bad actors” in every aspect of law and science and medicine and academia and government, but we first need to know at the right time when a bad act has been perpetrated on we the people and what action we must legally or illegally take.

As Dr. Stan Monteith always used to say

What did they know and when did they know it?

The goal of this bad act was EVIL of the highest order, that is, a One World Death and Slavery System for ALL.

P.S.
    The same evil hoaxes and baits and switches and straw men have characterized every false (flag) event and every social engineering ploy and every attack on the principles of logic and right reasoning from time immemorial.

The never isolated SARS CoV-2 virus is the fear driving the plandemic. The argument over the origin of the non-existent SARS CoV-2 virus is a smoke screen to keep the fear factor active in order to vaccinate more of the population with the real bio weapon. COVID-19 is not a disease. It is non existent.
    https://constitutionalmilitia.org/
    "A well regulated Militia being NECESSARY to the security of a free State"

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th May 2021),Tumbleweed (30th May 2021)

Thanks

"The never isolated SARS CoV-2 virus is the fear driving the plandemic."

Fear was definitely their tool and that tool works great when we have to rely on coward fearful scientists afraid to speak the truth.

True science died when free speech died.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,112 Times in 7,398 Posts

...maybe this entire push/propaganda effort for Transgenger people is really just a stepping stone to getting people to accept Transhumanism.
    That may be a secondary goal but the primary goal is to destroy the family. They've done a fine job there.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    The never isolated SARS CoV-2 virus is the fear driving the plandemic. The argument over the origin of the non-existent SARS CoV-2 virus is a smoke screen to keep the fear factor active in order to vaccinate more of the population with the real bio weapon. COVID-19 is not a disease. It is non existent.
    Exactly!!!

Also, one of the commenters over at Del Bigtree's site made this comment:

But the real question is “is sars-cov-2 a deadly virus?” If we believe the Chinese lab story then we admit that 3million people died from covid when we know that the figures are wrong! The case numbers were inflated with inaccurate PCR tests. There was no need to shut down, wear masks, vaccines…. This is a psyop and Fauci is the scapegoat.
    *****Another thing to consider is this. They could now claim “the virus is man made, therefore your natural immune system cannot fight it! So vaccines must be mandatory.” A man made solution to a man made problem.

This pandemic has been planned for years, there is so much documentation to indicate this. It was set up to bring in the Great Reset and likely to kill off a lot of people. If the main stream media is pushing this agenda then there is a motive behind it.
    I think she's totally right on how they could play this. By now saying "it's a bioweapon," they can then use it to say, "this is unprecedented, we're dealing with a sophisticated biowapon, and therefore, we must mandate that every citizen take the Covid vaccine (the REAL BIOWEAPON)." They can also use this "wuhan lab leak" BS to explain why the virus never goes away--they can use this to say we're having a 3rd wave, a 4th wave, and on and on. Anyone who says "this makes no sense, viruses don't do waves" (as Dr. Mike Yeadon has said), will be answered with "but this isn't a normal virus, this is a bioweapon virus." Same for the variants--they will keep making these up (until 2025- since World Bank documents say that's how long this is going to last), and anyone who says "this makes no sense, viruses don't do this," will be answered with "but this isn't a normal virus, this is bioweapon virus." IMO, anyone pushing this Wuhan leak BS is playing into their hands. We should be focused on the MASSIVE SCIENTIFIC FRAUD:

-No isolates anywhere (a Chinese doctor from the Chinese version of the CDC admitted in a televised interview that "they never isolated the virus" and that should end it right there--if the Chinese never isolated and that's where it supposedly started, then how can anyone else have isolates? They don't).
    -No Koch's postulates (can't do this if you never isolated the virus)
    -the WHO changed the definition of pandemic back in 2009 right before the Swine Flu hoax (so you no longer had to have wide spread serious disease and death)
    -US guidelines for determination of death were changed (if we used the guidelines that were used for the 17 years prior to the Covid hoax, then the death count would be 94% lower (so hardly a pandemic)
    -CDC's PCR FRAUD, with cycles of amplification set at 40, when anything about 28 is almost guaranteed to be a false positive (plus the PCR isn't even designed to diagnose viral infections); then the CDC lowering the PCR cycles for those who were vaccinated (so they can make it look like less "cases" from those who got the bioweapon injection)
    - the BS fraud of asymptomatic spread, which was used as the basis for the lockdowns
    -the disappearance of the flu (hijacked and called covid).

I think we need to keep saying that this is a global psyop and a PCR false positive pandemic (As Dr. Mike Yeadon said if you want to make Covid go away, then just stop the mass PCR testing and Covid will vanish by morning)

And the other thing I think is important to repeat is what Dr. Yeadon said, which is that you can't have a deadly virus sweeping the land and have it not show up in the death stats (If we were in the middle of a deadly pandemic, then we should see an overall elevated death count, but we don'-the JHU study demonstrated that they just hijacked deaths from other causes and called them Covid)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (30th May 2021)

Thanks

Rand Paul carefully avoided talking about the "gain of function" evil in relation to China when going throught his political theatrical tricks on the Congress floor. His game is based on an audit paper trail that definitely shows money moving circuitously from Fauchi to the Chinese scientists at the Wuhan lab.

I think Dr. Flemming also carefully avoided associating his discoveries of "playing with the three items shown on the video screen titled "Where did SARS - CoV-2 originate" with China, but I would have to listen again and I cannot stand to do that.

The same thing that got me interested in looking in to this "Coronaviris pandemic" in late 2019 is still happening to this day.

I kept feeling very uneaSY ABOUT THE TERMS "CORONAVIRUS" AND "covid 19" being used interchangeably by many of the public commenters as well as universally by the mainstream media talking heads and that includes Fox TV.

Dr. Flemming will not say exactly what Covid 19 is or exactly how he knows anything about it or its relationship to "SARS CoV-2, but at around 0:06:20 he did say

"..inflammation and blood clotting thronbo-embolic disease called COVID 19.

(The explanation I was given, by Dr. Fetzer I think during a live radio broadcast exchange, regarding why the terms were used interchangeably is that "Coronavirus" was the genus and "COVID 19" was the species. Not! )

"spike proteins" are the latest discussions but remember that AstraZenica and John and Johnson vaccines are not mRNA vaccines and both of them cause "thronbo-embolic " problems.

addendum:

it was that elderly people with co-morbidities were the main people dying or getting sick and being diagnosed as "COVID 19", and this seemed to lead many commentators to say that "coronavirus" was nothing more than the seasonal flue or the common cold. But young people would not get sick from "COVID" because they were young and health and they generally had stronger immune systems and no co-morbidities.

So THEY started pushing "the vaccine" on teenagers and children o now we have

https://thehighwire.com/videos/heart...cently-vaxxed/

HEART INFLAMMATION IN YOUTH RECENTLY VAXXED

HEART INFLAMMATION IN YOUTH RECENTLY VAXXED

Serious cases of myocarditis in young people after receiving the #Covid19 vaccines are piling up across the US. Although the CDC is downplaying these cases, some hospitals are now having to change monitoring protocols for any child that comes in after receiving the shot and is experiencing unexpected symptoms.

#Myocarditis #YoungAdults #RiskVsReward #CDC #VaccineInjury #TheHighwire #DelBigtree

POSTED: May 28, 2021

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (30th May 2021),PatColo (30th May 2021)